Official Community Forums Home

Bruises, Scatches, Physically Exhausted...

ReadyToMoveOn

• Members

I'll put this forth, see what type of responses I have...

Sometimes, you just want to have Hot, Rough Sex. The kind that leaves you both with bruises, scratches, and totally exhausted, but extremely sexually fulfilled...

So, you may ask what brings this about in my tiny, little, lonely mind... Being alone makes me at least ponder a few memories... And at times when I am with my GF, it does become Hot and somewhat physical...To the point where there are bruises and scratches left on my body at least...For whatever reason, I cant seem to bring myself to physically hurt her, though she has requested it...

And Its not each and every time, its just when the moment is right, usually after an argument, but not always...

Thoughts anyone...B)

• Members

I think it's a "heat of the moment" thing--depending on how into it you are. Sometimes you don't notice until later what damage has been done !! Although there are people who get off on actual pain. I like to be spanked, but not in a painful way. My brother in -law (yes--he's very open and has actually shared this with me and my husband ) likes to put his hands around the woman's neck--almost choking her--and the women actually get off on this as well !! There must be some excitement that builds up for him and he gets off on that part of it. No, he's not abusive in any way and has never hurt anyone. Although I suppose he should be careful as I don't want to open up the MSN news and see a caption about some dead woman left on the floor of his closet due to his over- excitement !!

• Members

I think it's a "heat of the moment" thing--depending on how into it you are. Sometimes you don't notice until later what damage has been done !! Although there are people who get off on actual pain. I like to be spanked, but not in a painful way. My brother in -law (yes--he's very open and has actually shared this with me and my husband ) likes to put his hands around the woman's neck--almost choking her--and the women actually get off on this as well !! There must be some excitement that builds up for him and he gets off on that part of it. No, he's not abusive in any way and has never hurt anyone. Although I suppose he should be careful as I don't want to open up the MSN news and see a caption about some dead woman left on the floor of his closet due to his over- excitement !!

True enough...I believe it is a heat of the moment type thing. I have stated numerous times, Im not into the pain scenario at all...But, I know my GF and I have had some rather Hot, Passionate and somewhat rather rough Sex...Admittedly initiated by Her, as I am more afraid of hurting her than not...I know she has left me bruised, mostly from some very rough biting, and some very painful scratches, though not realized until afterwards...

Choking, No I dont get it...

• Members

I've had some pretty severe bruising on my breasts and nipples from some overzealous attention that I wasn't even aware of til after the fact, and left him with some painful friction burn or thinking we broke his cock for awhile lol, but it's never an intentional thing. There are times I want to be used HARD and dirty, a little spank here, a slap to a rock hard cock there, but I'm not really into the pain thing!

• Members

I've had some pretty severe bruising on my breasts and nipples from some overzealous attention that I wasn't even aware of til after the fact, and left him with some painful friction burn or thinking we broke his cock for awhile lol, but it's never an intentional thing. There are times I want to be used HARD and dirty, a little spank here, a slap to a rock hard cock there, but I'm not really into the pain thing!

WoW! And to think you're not really into pain...Just so you know, a slap on a Hard Cock, is friggin painful.....Ouch, that hurt...LoL...B)

• Review Team

Yes, some do like pain. Some get off on it rather hard. Some cannot get enough of it. I, however, am not like that. I have found that I do like a certain amount of pain, and having an SO that can read my body well enough to know how much is fun and how much isn't is very important. (Yes, he does!) Bruises and scratches - yes, I like to get them, but I really do not like giving them. About the most I have been able to work up to in that regaurd is some loving, light, bites.

• Members

Sometimes when we're in the heat of things I find my back has been scratched all to heck and back again but for the most part I never remember it. For myself, I could never risk hurting my wife...sometimes in the thick of things I fear I might go too far and end the fun...though I will say that there are times when I've clamped down on her neck with my teeth in such a way that brought a harder orgasm for her.

Randy.

• Members

I think we'd have to have some SEX first to have some scratches or bruises !!!

No sex this week !! My husband has the flu.. :(

Well, when He's well enough, make sure you take the aggression out and claw his back...Make him feel the sting when showers for work...Allow him to have that smirk on his face as if he was a Cat and he'd swallowed the Canary...You understand me, right?

• Members

Well, when He's well enough, make sure you take the aggression out and claw his back...Make him feel the sting when showers for work...Allow him to have that smirk on his face as if he was a Cat and he'd swallowed the Canary...You understand me, right?

Oh, he's since made it up to me a couple times this week already !! No bruises to show for it though...... However--I did do something to him that you can appreciate as I've been joking with you about it on here as you and he have NEVER wanted anything in your ass !! He came up to me with his pants down and his cock in my face as I was sitting down. I took his cock in my mouth stroking it with my hands at the same time. I gently squeezed his ass and then ever so slowly......I slid my finger into his ass !!! He pumped his cock in and out of my mouth--I slid my finger in further...... Then we went into the bedroom where we FUCKED !

He said he would enjoy the ass fucking again perhaps with some lube next time......

So--NEVER say NEVER--LOL..... :rolleyes:

• Members

Oh, he's since made it up to me a couple times this week already !! No bruises to show for it though...... However--I did do something to him that you can appreciate as I've been joking with you about it on here as you and he have NEVER wanted anything your ass !! He came up to me with his pants down and his cock in my face as I was sitting down. I took his cock in my mouth stroking it with my hands at the same time. I gently squeezed his ass and then ever so slowly......I slid my finger into his ass !!! He pumped his cock in and out of my mouth--I slid my finger in further...... Then we went into the bedroom where we FUCKED !

He said he would enjoy the ass fucking again perhaps with some lube next time......

Color me "Close Minded" if you like, but "No Thank You"...:angry:

• Review Team

Oh, he's since made it up to me a couple times this week already !! No bruises to show for it though...... However--I did do something to him that you can appreciate as I've been joking with you about it on here as you and he have NEVER wanted anything your ass !! He came up to me with his pants down and his cock in my face as I was sitting down. I took his cock in my mouth stroking it with my hands at the same time. I gently squeezed his ass and then ever so slowly......I slid my finger into his ass !!! He pumped his cock in and out of my mouth--I slid my finger in further...... Then we went into the bedroom where we FUCKED !

Most awesome!!! :)

• Members

I'm reading all these entries and I have to admit I've never had a bruise of scratch, that I can think of, from a sexual encounter. Although I'm pretty 'hardy' I'm also a thin petite women. I think my husband maybe afraid he'd injure me. On the other hand he has had a back full of scratches... cool.gif

• Members

I'm reading all these entries and I have to admit I've never had a bruise of scratch, that I can think of, from a sexual encounter. Although I'm pretty 'hardy' I'm also a thin petite women. I think my husband maybe afraid he'd injure me. On the other hand he has had a back full of scratches... cool.gif

Though I have been bruised, scratched, clawed, bitten, and even somewhat slapped while engaged in a somewhat heated sexual tryst with my Girlfriend, I too have never bruised or scratched her. Though she has asked me to perform somewhat more aggressive towards her, I am also afraid of hurting her more then asked. As I am 6'1 and she is a mere 5' even and also petite...I would hate myself if I were to accidentally hurt her...

I have bitten her nipples somewhat hard, but never bruised...Does that count...:(

• Members

Most awesome!!! :)

I have bitten her nipples somewhat hard, but never bruised...Does that count...:(

YES !!! Nipple biting counts !! :rolleyes: And as far as your comment about "NEVER"--well I didn't expect him to either. I think it was an "in the moment" thing for him. I mean--I've been trying all this time to sneak my fingers into him.....LOL...I was very excited and a little more than surprised that he didn't put up a fight this time !! We'll see if he lets me do it again !

• Members

Absolutely!!!!!

YES !!! Nipple biting counts !! :rolleyes: And as far as your comment about "NEVER"--well I didn't expect him to either. I think it was an "in the moment" thing for him. I mean--I've been trying all this time to sneak my fingers into him.....LOL...I was very excited and a little more than surprised that he didn't put up a fight this time !! We'll see if he lets me do it again !

You know we (I) want to know how it all turns out next time cool.gif

• Members

YES !!! Nipple biting counts !! :rolleyes: And as far as your comment about "NEVER"--well I didn't expect him to either. I think its me do it again !

It has been attempted almost in same scenario you painted previously, and it came to an abrupt halt...I am not into this type of play...Not discouraging others, just I dont care for it...

Enjoy though....B)

• 11 years later...
  • Members
On 2/4/2012 at 3:09 AM, ReadyToMoveOn said:

Sometimes, you just want to have Hot, Rough Sex. The kind that leaves you both with bruises, scratches, and totally exhausted, but extremely sexually fulfilled...

If the end result is sexually fulfilled, worth it.  😃