Official Community Forums Home

Hi From Oklahoma! :)

CerraStringfield

• Members

How fun that there is a message board here! I have a feeling it will come to be a favorite!

I am new to so much of the sexual side of life - I don't know how much people want to know, so I'll just let you ask anything you want! I promise to do my best to answer, and if I can't, I'll tell you why.

I was given my first vibrator in my mid-20's when I was still living with my parents, who are good people but very VERY puritanical about sex. (I am not even sure what finally got me out about being OK with all of it, but I am so glad!) I was out with a friend one afternoon and came home to find my credit card statement, taped together from the tiny pieces it has been shredded into before I threw it away, my friend's pack of cigarettes (I don't smoke, it's not a moral thing with me, I have asthma!) and .... the vibe. All on my bed, lined up like criminals. That was my life until about 2 years ago (so now you can see how happy I am to find this message board and maybe some like-minded people!!)

It took a lot of time to realize not only are sex toys and talking about sex and not keeping it in the closet that makes it healthy!! If God didn't want sex to be pleasurable, why did he create a clitoris? :D I do not think many can fault that logic ;-) Now I wonder what in the heck I did before wonderful toys and erotic books and fun, sexy movies! I feel like a more whole person, who still has a ways to go, but that I am on the right track!

Oh - and my name is Cerra, sounds like Sarah, and I live in Oklahoma City. I own a small catering company and ...well, if I left anything out, let me know :)

• Members

Welcome and enjoy all that the site has to offer.

• Review Team

Welcome Cerra, I love your name! Glad you are learning and exploring, and realize that sex toys are awesome! <_< Enjoy the boards!!!

• Members

HI Cerrra (which sounds like Sarah)....

We (I) hope to read more of your sexploits...B)

• Members

Hi everyone! Thank you for the welcome, and for the compliment ion my name, i used to hate the spelling, but now i at least feel unique on paper :) I just ordered the free G-spot vibe, how cool was that? I could not believe that was actually free, perfect for my budget, lol. I will be running to the mail box every day like a kid waiting for another kind of toy :)

I hope everyone has a great weekend!

• Members

Hi everyone! Thank you for the welcome, and for the compliment ion my name, i used to hate the spelling, but now i at least feel unique on paper :) I just ordered the free G-spot vibe, how cool was that? I could not believe that was actually free, perfect for my budget, lol. I will be running to the mail box every day like a kid waiting for another kind of toy :)

I hope everyone has a great weekend!

Hi Cerra, and welcome! I know the feeling when your waiting for that special package in the mail, your check everyday to see if today is the day.... then it finally comes and it feels like christmas morning! Have fun with your box of toys and let us know how you like it/them. :).....