Official Community Forums Home

Sexy... Food?!

mystofpric

• Members

L_2011117182255449.jpg thinking this will do the trick ....

Waayyy...Too Much and not sheer enough for what Ive in mind....:P

• Members

Hmmm...Close...but it doesnt appear to be sheer at all...:P

• Members

name='ReadyToMoveOn' timestamp='1331516192' post='128971']

Hmmm...Close...but it doesnt appear to be sheer at all...:P

Your being a bit difficult. Is this better?

afterhoursmaid1-es.jpg

• Members

Your being a bit difficult. Is this better?

Well...I did say "Apron Only"...

• Members

I'm confused... This doesn't look like food to me...

Umm...does to me.

Odd thought, last night I came home from work and the wife was cooking. The smell of garlic and chicken, and past all cooking actually got me thinking about sex. I have no idea why, but I think it was more the act of my wife taking care of me in that very simple way and the smells that symbolize the many things she does for me.

Randy.

• Like 1

• Members

Its the uniform of preperation of food... All symbolic to "Food"... Winin a Sexual Mannerism.... ;)

• Members

Odd thought, last night I came home from work and the wife was cooking. The smell of garlic and chicken, and past all cooking actually got me thinking about sex. I have no idea why, but I think it was more the act of my wife taking care of me in that very simple way and the smells that symbolize the many things she does for me.

Randy.

Its not odd! That's what I was talking about by the prep is sex! Not actually playing with raw meat and veggies, though who knows... ;)

• Members

It doesn't look like food, but you can spice it up and wear it when preparing food. Get it now?

• Members

I'm not being nasty since apparently I have to be blunt to get a point across. There is a difference between flirting and picking out lingerie for someone. Kind of like there is a difference between discussing bj techniques and how you want to blow some specific. I tried to be a little more subtle with this "doesn't look like food" comment, aparently I need to be more obvious for you to get the hint. We don't all want to be a party to your internet affairs.

• Members

I'm not being nasty since apparently I have to be blunt to get a point across. There is a difference between flirting and picking out lingerie for someone. Kind of like there is a difference between discussing bj techniques and how you want to blow some specific. I tried to be a little more subtle with this "doesn't look like food" comment, aparently I need to be more obvious for you to get the hint. We don't all want to be a party to your internet affairs.

First of all let's just clear up a huge point you seem to be stuck on: I do not have affairs, internet or otherwise, period. You are and have been very mean spirited. I am trying to learn and spice up an otherwise routine day.

Next, this is a sex forum and the subject my turn sexy at any time, without given notice. If you don't like it ignore it. You have been nasty and combative toward me and will no longer address your pettiness.

*Life really is so much more when you choose happiness and give others the benefit of the doubt.

• Members

LL, let's not get this twisted, I wrote the original thread, I did so with the expectation that sex would be discussed, not you and ready picking out lingerie. And I'm not mean spirited in the least, I am however honest, someone thing you seem to be unaware of. Cause the only people your fooling are yourselves. Further you wanna talk about combative? Let's discuss you and ready attacking me in the chat because I don't enjoy receiving oral sex, even though I plainly said, multiple times, it isn't an issue in my relationship. All I ever said to you two, prior to today, was that your flirting was a little excessive and that there were better ways to go about it without it having to be all over the board, and despite having several other posters openly agree with me, you two took it as a personal attack. So yes, now I'm not being so nice about it. Your ruining the boards for many people. There are many long time posters who have said that they will not post on anything with your or his name on it.

Conducting yourselves like you are, discussing how great it would be to have sex with each other and how you would do it constitutes an internet affair, if you don't believe me, let your husband read all the shit you two post back and forth, and Ready's g/f, and see how they feel about it. If you have to hide it, you have a problem.

• Members

Ms LL...

I have no Idea what she has said, nasty or otherwise...

Just a suggestion, place her on your "Ignore" list and she can not bother or harass you with her snide and/or rude comments...I have asked her to do the same, since she finds my posts so offensive....Actually I believe its her inability to comprehend the English Language...but thats another issue, well maybe not...

Whatever you decide, dont allow her to get under your skin...

• Members

First of all let's just clear up a huge point you seem to be stuck on: I do not have affairs, internet or otherwise, period. You are and have been very mean spirited. I am trying to learn and spice up an otherwise routine day.

Next, this is a sex forum and the subject my turn sexy at any time, without given notice. If you don't like it ignore it. You have been nasty and combative toward me and will no longer address your pettiness.

*Life really is so much more when you choose happiness and give others the benefit of the doubt.

Sometimes your "flirting" does seem to be out of control. If I didn't know better, I'd think you were best friends, not across the country from one another.

• Members

There are so many sexy foods at this moment I can only think of one but its not the food itself that is sexy. My Boyfriend is a very plain eater it drives me nuts I love pomegranate we love to peel them together mostly fruit for me but messy food is fun it brings out Laughter and that to me is sexy.

I dated a guy that had a thing for Raspberries we went to market and got some of the freshest you could get they were still warm. All I am gonna say is He did some pretty amazing things with those berries :)

• Like 2

• Members

There are so many sexy foods at this moment I can only think of one but its not the food itself that is sexy. My Boyfriend is a very plain eater it drives me nuts I love pomegranate we love to peel them together mostly fruit for me but messy food is fun it brings out Laughter and that to me is sexy.

I dated a guy that had a thing for Raspberries we went to market and got some of the freshest you could get they were still warm. All I am gonna say is He did some pretty amazing things with those berries :)

Ugh plain eaters... they suck the joy out of cooking... But i agree about the laughter, anything that can get you laughing is sexy. Berries huh? interesting...

• Like 1

• Members

Ugh plain eaters... they suck the joy out of cooking... But i agree about the laughter, anything that can get you laughing is sexy. Berries huh? interesting...

I think plain eaters can be fun as in my boyfriend, really has always done things the same way before he met me its fun to get him out of his comfort zone now. At first it was really annoying until I learned that he wanted to try new things. I also have to learn to not take to much control as that is my issue in the past. I let him think he has some :) That is huge for me in its own way

The Raspberries I am gonna take that one to the grave with me its the one secret I will try to hold just for me because GASP YEAH I can :)

• Members

See at least he wants to try new things! That's always a good sign, in and out of bed! :)

I kinda love him :) he kind of make me turn to a wet noodle just from being in the same room as I am in..... Its a very good thing Very good thing

• Like 1