Official Community Forums Home

Sexy... Food?!

mystofpric

• Members

I'm a food network junkie and I was watching the Best Thing I Ever Ate, and Ted Allen mention that the smell of cinnamon makes people all kinds of randy. So, my question to all of you is: what food puts you in the mood? Or is food juts fuel for the activities later? Does a big romantic dinner get you going or slow you down?

• Members

I cannot say any specific foods get me in the mood for sex... And I personally dont like cinnamon...That being said, I do however like and enjoy romantic dinners...Low lights, candles, wines, steaks, lobsters or crabs, wines... I like teasing with foods, sexy, suggestive looks during dinner... So, its not the food per se, but the ambiance which promotes my sexual urges and makes the mood... B)

• Like 1

• Members

After some thought about this, I cant think of any foods that fuel my sexual desire. Like Ready said before, the ambience and environment can certainly be helpers but then so can be the particular clothing your SO is wearing or maybe worn by yourself.

I think that if one is already excited or turned on by the desire, almost anything can be used to further fuel the desire......just watching a fork or spoon being seductively brought to a woman's awaiting lips. The way she encloses her mouth around the utensil consuming the food contents. Even the provocative woman eating or licking an ice cream cone can create a sexy fantasy or mood.

Hmmm, I guess everything I just wrote EVOLVES around a woman's mouth. Sorry, like I said, there has to already be some desire in the making.

• Members

I have never had anything in particular with food that helped turn me on in any way. I have read and heard people say that there are things that have done it for them.

• Members

While I have never had a specific food turn me on I know the way I may or may not eat food while my DH watches will turn him on, even if I'm wearing jeans and a tee-shirt. In short it's not what your eating or what your wearing it's how you do it that makes it

S E X Y !

• Like 1

• Members

There are no foods that are a turn on for me. However, I love to drink beer out of a bottle at the bar-- very slowly putting my lips over the top--I like to wet my lips and then slowly swallow the ice cold beer. I think it's more of a turn on for me knowing that I'm being a complete tease when I do this as there are usually other men at the bar watching!!! LOL...

There is that scene from the movie "Flashdance" where Jennifer Beals is seductively eating her food sucking slowly with her lips and driving Michael Nouri crazy !! That was kind of hot to watch...

• Like 1

Guest eminatic

i don't know if this is weird but i just HATE the thought of mixing food and sex. it's always repulsed me for some reason...i dont even like to eat with other people present because it creeps me out :blink: i guess i feel too self conscious to eat in front of other people. even if i am with close friends and even if i was starving a minute before, once the food arrives i usually have a really hard time trying to eat T_T

• Review Team

OK, I will go against the grain here (imagine that!) and say that strawberries do it for me. Idk why, but every time I eat strawberries, I get naughty thoughts. (Strawberry scented stuff does nothing for me though, has to be the real thing.) Oh, and ice cubes, too - maybe that is from the melting-in-my-mouth sensation. :unsure: Color me strange!

• Members

OK, I will go against the grain here (imagine that!) and say that strawberries do it for me. Idk why, but every time I eat strawberries, I get naughty thoughts. (Strawberry scented stuff does nothing for me though, has to be the real thing.) Oh, and ice cubes, too - maybe that is from the melting-in-my-mouth sensation. :unsure: Color me strange!

Not strange.... erotically fun! smile.gif

• Members

i don't know if this is weird but i just HATE the thought of mixing food and sex. it's always repulsed me for some reason...i dont even like to eat with other people present because it creeps me out :blink: i guess i feel too self conscious to eat in front of other people. even if i am with close friends and even if i was starving a minute before, once the food arrives i usually have a really hard time trying to eat T_T

Ok...This thought you have of not eating in front of others...You need to overcome this behavior... There are too many great foods and exciting flavors not to explore...and most of it, is out in the open... Expand your possibilities, overcome these phobias which have you chained down and not allowing you to try new and exciting things, such as foods...

• Like 1

• Members

With all due respect, do you think you could possibly have a disorder of eating, which is different from an eating disorder.

I've been blessed with a fabulous metabolism and can eat whatever I desire. However, I have many friend that don't have great metabolisms, one recently had to acknowledge her disorder of eating.

Just a thought.

*Not meant to put you on the defense in any way.

Guest eminatic

oh, i didn't mean that i don't eat food....i definitely eat, just not in public lol :lol: i have the problem of my metabolism being too high because I start getting fatigued/lightheaded fairly quickly after i eat, no matter how big the last meal was. i'll usually make an effort to eat in public, but it will usually only be about half of what i would normally eat if i were alone o_O.

• Members

So, It is not a problematic as first perceived ... Though, you should enjoy food more...Im not saying you dont, but it is difficult to know exactly what your issues are of eating in front of people or out in public...

Bon~Ape'tit..:P

• Members

Back to Food and Sex....

Strawberries and Champaign, so delicious!

I could be miserable, then at first sight of a that glass of champaign and some strawberries my mood will do a 360. I'm all yours!

• Members

Steak and Lobster make me Happy...Not necessarily Sexy or Horny, but definitely Happy...A good wine Helps also.....:D

• Like 2

• Members

Steak and Lobster make me Happy...Not necessarily Sexy or Horny, but definitely Happy...A good wine Helps also.....:D

You sound just like my DH. Is that true for most men?

• Members

You sound just like my DH. Is that true for most men?

Is what true...That most Men sound Like Your DH...I am not so sure of that....:P

• Members

Is what true...That most Men sound Like Your DH...I am not so sure of that....:P

tongue.giftongue.gif No, No!

Give a Man a good steak or lobster dinner with a worthy glass of red and they are happy campers.

• Members

I can do without the wine, otherwise it works.

Randy

• Members

tongue.giftongue.gif No, No!

Give a Man a good steak or lobster dinner with a worthy glass of red and they are happy campers.

My Preference is to have them both together...I can never have Lobster alone...I have to have a steak with it...

However I good aged Porterhouse (21 Days) with a good red wine...Will indeed put me in the mood for some sexy frolicking afterwards...;)

• Members

See two men right off the bat... men are so easy to please! smile.gif

Then Please...Please Me....:D

• Members

In The Kitchen...With you wearing nothing but a very short, very sheer, French Maid's Apron...;)