Official Community Forums Home

If You Were A New Flavor Of Ben &jerry's What Would You Be And Why?

• Members

Just Curious I love LOVE I mean LOVE Ice cream so I would love to know what you all thought of yourselves. I think I would be Serendipity or Beautiful Desaster.

• Members

Just Curious I love LOVE I mean LOVE Ice cream so I would love to know what you all thought of yourselves. I think I would be Serendipity or Beautiful Desaster.

You didnt follow your own rules and explain yourself as to "Why" you would call yourself Serendipity or Beautiful Desaster/Disaster... :P

• Members

lol I never follow the rules babe...:) Serendipity because sometimes the mistakes you make lead to great things and because my life seems like such a mess right now and everything is thrown in the pot sometimes you don't know how good it is till the storm is lifted :) and what flavor would you be Ready?

• Members

ll would be all the yummy flavors mixed together I LOVE ICE CREAM:)

• Members

Haha...You shoud know me by now, I make the rules.I dont follow well... :P

• Like 1

• Members

yep, Ready I get that about ya :) and that is why I think we would be great friends

Well behaved Woman Seldom make History. I can only assume the same for the fellas

• Members

Ummmm...ice cream huh? I would be called Impression as I tend to take on mannerisms of those around me.

• Like 1

• Members

Ummmm...ice cream huh? I would be called Impression as I tend to take on mannerisms of those around me.

would that mean the flavor would change in different company? HUMMMMM INTERESTING :)

• Members

Oh i love ice cream!! Sarcastic Sue, sweet with a hint of spice because that me! :)

LOL I <3 it :) I am pretty sarcastic too not everyone gets my sense of humor for the most part I am a pretty happy person as of late I think I lost my sense of humor I find it now and then and get back on that sarcastic wagon lol its my favorite place to be.... Good one Sue

• Members

Texas T, with swirls of fudge, and maybe something a little spicy as a nod to our Mexican neighbors. Cause who wouldn't be proud of being from the great state of Texas, lol

That sounds like a great Ice Cream. My most fav. of B&J is Phish Food

Secret:

I always leave one spoon full in it so I feel like I didn't eat the whole thing

I lie to myself about food a lot like with my coffee when I get it at stands

I am a huge pain because I order it like this :)

I will have a 16 oz Nonfat, vanilla, extra foam

so that I feel like I got whipped cream on top

• Members

I will have a 16 oz Nonfat, vanilla, extra foam

so that I feel like I got whipped cream on top

:D Have you ever seen the movie "When Harry Met Sally"?

Your Sally.... :P

• Like 1

• Members

Myself No, Ive never seen the movie...Elaborate please, In Laymans Term, Im very simplistic of late... :D

• Like 1

• Members

Ohhhh Lady I truly am Sally its really funny you say that

:) love ya

• Members

when I am feeling like an extra pain in the ass I ask for it upside down not stired no straws no bean please lol I worked at coffee stands so I know how to watch to see if they are screwing me the shots should always be drawn last if they dont I tell them I would like them to make it again

I am always nice about it tho Love :)

• Members

I think if I am treating myself to a coffee made my way I really want it made my way I feel like when I worked coffee stands that its a gift we are giving ourselves I tip so I want it done right. My friends from the INLAND of Washington do not tip and if they do its not well. I know the value of a good cup of coffee and what it does for me when its done right. Its my guilty pleasure and I feel I deserve to have it the way I want it I can be selfish about at least one thing. I used to get a frothy beverage at least once a day when I lived on the Inlet. So now that I live in BFE I get a coffee and you better deliver lol or I'm gonna say something :)

• Members

I think if I am treating myself to a coffee made my way I really want it made my way I feel like when I worked coffee stands that its a gift we are giving ourselves I tip so I want it done right. My friends from the INLAND of Washington do not tip and if they do its not well. I know the value of a good cup of coffee and what it does for me when its done right. Its my guilty pleasure and I feel I deserve to have it the way I want it I can be selfish about at least one thing. I used to get a frothy beverage at least once a day when I lived on the Inlet. So now that I live in BFE I get a coffee and you better deliver lol or I'm gonna say something :)

I'll have a "Venti Vanilla Latte, 1 extra shot of espresso, a shot of caramel, Hot"...

Thank you Ma'am... B)

• Like 1

• Members

ok coming right up :)

BTW, I tip well...I love leaving women Happy... :D

• Like 1

• Members

always the big flirtty talker Ready to save the day:) So many ladies so little time..... :)

• Like 1

• Members

always the big flirtty talker Ready to save the day:) So many ladies so little time..... :)

LoL...Harmless...And it keeps the mind active and hopefully somewhat sexually stimulated... B)

• Members

nothing wrong with harmless flirting and keeping the mind sexually stimulated two of my favorite things. I love to be stimulated! Why is that word so sexy? thanks for that one today :)

• Members

LoL...

Im here laughing with myself...

Its amazing (at least to me) how easily side tracked, or how easily off topic a thread becomes...

I guess Im just routinely focused or thinking towards SEX whenever I am on these forums...

Not that I am always looking for SEX in my everyday life, while at work, or driving here, there...But when Im reading the forums here, my mind is Sexually active...

That and the fact I have been without SEX for almost SIX Months...

:P

• Like 1

• Members

What! 6 months that is terrible I cant even imagine I have gone a year before and that was the worst year of my life I was twitchy angry agitated and so on and so on I never want to go through that a gain that was completely awful.... its funny how much sex is needed to just be well I dont know. But it sure is nice. I am a little hard on my partners as I am t he one that is like...... come on baby give it up :) good thing I found someone that is ok with that tho he was not that easily provoked early on now I am the one that is....... WOW baby slow down lol the tables turn and it keeps it fresh and fun as long as its not the same old same old I can stay in it but if it becomes stagnant I have a hard time with it it needs to be fun always for me. My boyfriend is up for the challenge so far it seems I worked him over pretty good in the beginning tho Poor guy :)