Official Community Forums Home

If You Were A New Flavor Of Ben &jerry's What Would You Be And Why?

• Members

LoL...

Im here laughing with myself...

Its amazing (at least to me) how easily side tracked, or how easily off topic a thread becomes...

I guess Im just routinely focused or thinking towards SEX whenever I am on these forums...

Not that I am always looking for SEX in my everyday life, while at work, or driving here, there...But when Im reading the forums here, my mind is Sexually active...

That and the fact I have been without SEX for almost SIX Months...

:P

know what I do when I can't have sex? I eat Ice Cream..... YUM

• Members

know what I do when I can't have sex? I eat Ice Cream..... YUM

I'd be one "Fact F*cK" if I ate Ice Cream every time I felt I missed SEX...LoL... :D

• Members

I'd be one "Fact F*cK" if I ate Ice Cream every time I felt I missed SEX...LoL... :D

lol what is a fat F*CK wink sounds like a smart F*cK if you ask me I have been in your shoes but I still get my rocks of at least once a day regardless lol

• Members

lol what is a fat F*CK wink sounds like a smart F*cK if you ask me I have been in your shoes but I still get my rocks of at least once a day regardless lol

I mean fact

• Members

I mean fact

LMAO...Ok facts then...I literally have not had sex since October 9, 2011...Yes I know the exact day, time was approximately 9pm, give or take a minute or two...

So, yeah, its been a while...Hows that for Facts...

-_-

• Members

LMAO...Ok facts then...I literally have not had sex since October 9, 2011...Yes I know the exact day, time was approximately 9pm, give or take a minute or two...

So, yeah, its been a while...Hows that for Facts...

-_-

That FACT sucks balls if you ask me. sorry for your luck, hope that changes for you soon sounds like a trip to see your girlfriend would be a good investment. I mean that is just me I would say enough is enough already there is only so much ice cream this bird can eat I try not to go more then a week with out sex. I commend you for what ever reasons you are staying away from it. GOD SPEED YOUR SPECIAL NEED lol put that in your Poetic Justice from yours truly :) ok going to bed hoping that I might even sleep.

• Members

The reasons are simple enough...Its A long Distance Relationship...She is a million miles away, Im here...We're not in an Open Relationship, so its either do without for the time being, thus being committed to Our relationship, or throwing it all away for meaningless sex... Im not saying SEX is meaningless, but it means so much more when you're with someone you Care for...

Thus my five months (and counting) of abstinence... :unsure:

• Members

The reasons are simple enough...Its A long Distance Relationship...She is a million miles away, Im here...We're not in an Open Relationship, so its either do without for the time being, thus being committed to Our relationship, or throwing it all away for meaningless sex... Im not saying SEX is meaningless, but it means so much more when you're with someone you Care for...

well your a better man than I would be good for you:) well then I will support you....... HOPE YOU GET TO SEE HER SOON

• Members

well your a better man than I would be good for you:) well then I will support you....... HOPE YOU GET TO SEE HER SOON

All In Good Time Bird...But thank you...

:)

• Members

So, Instead of being a "Master Teacher" you should be a "Mastur-bator. :P

(sorry, I couldn't help myself :D )

• Like 1

• Members

Ohhhhhh That is good Love tehehe

• Members

No, not even close... Certainly you didnt come by such wit by your lonesome self...

Anyhow, I receive no gratification whatsoever from such childs play...

• Members

No, not even close... Certainly you didnt come by such wit by your lonesome self...

Anyhow, I receive no gratification whatsoever from such childs play...

No gratification at all.... You are VERY strong willed.

My wit, however, is truly my own no matter how corny. :P

• Members

No gratification at all.... You are VERY strong willed.

I dont understand how WOMEN can come to such conclusions...Stereotype MEN is if sexual deviates...

True, I enjoy SEX as much as any one person, but I do not consider it a "Strong Will" to abstain from SEX due to to the circumstances I find myself under...

My wit, however, is truly my own no matter how corny.

All in jest...Some of your "Corny" wit, is just better than others... :P

• Members

NO, no no... I don't think men are all sexual deviates not even close. I find it amazing because I myself would find it hard to be celibate for an extended period of time. When you love someone and are committed, it's easy to refrain from having sex with others, however to resist the urge and temptation of self pleasuring would be extremely hard. I doubt I could.

• Members

NO, no no... I don't think men are all sexual deviates not even close. I find it amazing because I myself would find it hard to be celibate for an extended period of time. When you love someone and are committed, it's easy to refrain from having sex with others, however to resist the urge and temptation of self pleasuring would be extremely hard. I doubt I could.

Check your "Personal Messages"....

An explanation is enclosed... -_-

• Members

I doubt I could either, but my hat's off to Ready for his loyalty and dedication. Makes for good karma, which I believe is important. As far as self-pleasuring goes, that's as close to an addiction as I can come to! :)

• Members

I doubt I could either, but my hat's off to Ready for his loyalty and dedication. Makes for good karma, which I believe is important. As far as self-pleasuring goes, that's as close to an addiction as I can come to! :)

No "Hat Tip" needed Stu...Though I could use some "Good Karma"... ;)

Tiger Caramel Crunch:

Vanilla ice cream, with chocolate stripes, mix in some caramel, and some crispy rice (like in Nestle Crunch bars). Sweet, crunchy, textured, and full of mouth action (crunching).

• Like 2

• Members

Tiger Caramel Crunch:

Vanilla ice cream, with chocolate stripes, mix in some caramel, and some crispy rice (like in Nestle Crunch bars). Sweet, crunchy, textured, and full of mouth action (crunching).

Have I mentioned how much I enjoy caramel in the bedroom...Oh, and ICE cream also...LoL... :P

• Like 1

• Members

I just found this online--

Top 10 Sexy Ice Cream flavors:

10 Hubby’s Chubby

9. Peanut Butter D-Cups

8. Rock Hard ‘n’ Rode

7. French Vagnilla

6. Brando Butter Tickle

5. Neapolitan Threesome

4. Sweet Teen Cherry

3. Chocolate Back Door Surprise

2. LickHerWrist

and the #1 Sexy Ice Cream Flavor…

1. Busted Nut Cream

I think my favorite out of all those is the Chocolate Back Door Surprise !!

• Like 2

Back door surprise? Must be a fudgy chocolate.....(I can hear all the groans when you read that you know! ;) )

• Members

Ready--this is so sweet----

Yes, it's true, you could have some fling to release some sexual tension- but I can tell you are truly committed to her and very much in love.

So, I guess in the meantime you will have to stock up on LOTS and LOTS of Ice Cream.......

I'll bet you would enjoy the Chocolate Back Door Surprise......Super fudgy.... :)