Official Community Forums Home

Seems To Me....

ReadyToMoveOn

• Members

With much of the Drama which has unfolded of late...

It seems to me at least, much was to do about nothing...

Now, hopefully WE can all share our thoughts and not feel restricted on what WE may say or may not say...

If censorship is the norm now, then I shall not be for long...

I understand the "Image Wars" and depictions of sexual material, Im ok with that.

But, if the forums themselves become "Vanilla"...Well, I hope not...

Im currently In a Long Distance Relationship...And actually reading the forums here, interacting with many, and YES flirting with Women which were receptive, help fill a void within my own personal life...

I hope an open dialogue, yes even an open sexual dialogue is still permitted...

Should anyone here within the Forums of "Too Timid" find my words or posts offensive, due to its sexual nature, please simply put me on your "Ignore List"...I wont be offended, not at all...

This forum is based on a Sexual Theme...And if you or someone is offended by discussing Sex or reading posts of a Sexual situations, maybe these forums are not for you...

Anyhow, Ive been here for approximately 100 days...Im hopeful we can maintain an open forum, and not be censored with what and how we discuss Sex within a Sexual Forum...

Thanks Too Timid, and the many people I have shared thoughts during these past 100 days...

B)

• Like 1

Hi Ready,

No, we don't want this to be a vanilla place at all! :) Spice it up! We just can't have these types of pics on the board.

Thanks!

Rob

• Members

Hi Ready,

No, we don't want this to be a vanilla place at all! :) Spice it up! We just can't have these types of pics on the board.

Thanks!

Rob

Understood Rob...

And The Images were not an issue, I understand your reasons regarding the sexy images...

Thanks!

B)

You do bring up a good point. Over the years this has been an issue with some members. In general, I think we just need to avoid posts / or members that we are not comfortable with. We are adults and I think we can easily skip past a thread and not let it fire us up. Don't let the little things bother you.

This needs to be a place where a member can be open about how they feel without worrying about being judged or belittled. People are going to flirt (who cares) and the posts should not be limited to vanilla topics (that would be boring).

Thanks for listening and please share your thoughts!

Rob

• Like 1

• Members

I agree that this place shouldn't be vanilla as what would be the attraction to coming back. We are all mostly here for a common goal. Either helping and or spicing up our lives with our partners. Flirting to me is fine within reason. Hell I and my SO have both done it on here and in chat. I am glad that the board and the chat room were starting to pick up again. It looked as though it was on an uphill towards where it used to be. There are a great bunch of members here and quite a few that I consider friends. Hope that we can keep the happy horny dysfunctional family of TT members going strong.

• Members

Happy horny dysfunctional family. Love it

That's why I joined too meet like minded people.

Another thing we need to remember when posting pics, is that this forum IS linked to a business. True enough, the business is selling sex toys. However, usually, website hosts have certain guidelines the company's need to follow, as far as "graphic" imaging. So, we have to be careful.

That's not to say the pics can't be suggestive. Get creative! so long as the pics don't show the actual act itself, either solo or with a partner, you can still take some sexy picso be careful so TooTimid doesn't loose its site!

:wub: