Official Community Forums Home

Have "oceans Of Orgasms"

Mikayla1

• Members

SE0539-12main.jpg

OK, I know I have said it before, and now I am gonna say it again – BIGGER is not always better! Why do I say this? Simply because this little micro vibrating Dolphin is small but mighty – and it has the added benefit of being WATERPROOF!

Vibro Dolphin

Now, I am already a huge fan of the mini-vibe ‘cause all the power and vibrations go right where a woman wants and NEEDS it to go – her clitoris! HOWEVER, this little beauty has an added feature—a teeny, tiny, jelly dolphin that is attached to the end of the vibrator. Now I ask you – can you imagine how goooood that little dolphin feels rubbing against your clit? I do – and I am going to tell you all about it right now!

When I saw this mini-vibe in my latest TooTimid box, I was intrigued. I have learned not to doubt the power of smaller vibes – so I wasn’t hesitant to try it out, but I was curious about the dolphin poised at the end of the vibe. Would it get in the way? Would it really do anything? How good could that feel? I couldn’t wait to try it out, so I decided this would be the toy for playtime tonight – and I knew my hubby would be more than willing to help me experiment!

That evening, we settled in for foreplay and I pulled out the Vibro Dolphin. My hubby started to squint and took the vibrator from me and laughed, “what, exactly, is that on the end of this toy, did you get this at the Shedd Aquarium?”

I suppose it does look a little strange, like a mini-flashlight with a little dolphin on it. He turned it on (I had already but in the 1AA battery) and said, “ohhhhh, I see what that little dolphin does, lie back, spread those legs and let the dolphin go pussy diving!”

OK, so I admit, my hubby can be kind of corny, but his intent was good, right?

I lay back on my fluffy pillows, spread my legs and waited for the “oceans of orgasms” that the packaging assured me were coming. As he turned his attention to my legs – I felt nothing spectacular. Then my inner thighs – nothing. Finally, my clit – nothing. I was APALLED! I mean, I was not pre-judging this toy, I tested out the vibrations – they were super strong – I even felt the little dolphin on my hand, it tickled a ton! I was confused – what was going on???

“Give me that toy,” I barked at my hubby! I took my vibro dolphin and applied it to my clit – NOTHING! Oh man! How could I have been so wrong?? I began to take it away, and BAM…I felt the tickle like on my palm earlier. “Ohhhh, I see,” I said to my hubby with a huge grin, “you have to let the dolphin barely touch my clit or skin, you were pressing too hard!” With new understanding and a new mission, my hubby took the toy and started to play again – only this time letting the dolphin barely touch me – so that the vibrations were allowed to flow through the dolphin. He spread my pussy and just let the dolphin flick against my clit- OHHHHHH it was HEAVENLY! However, if you press too hard, the dolphin stops dead in his little tracks, and hence no vibrations!

It didn’t take long and those waves of orgasms were rushing all over me – and many of them too! The vibrations were actually so strong that I had to have my hubby remove the toy from me so I could take a break! It just goes to show you – experimentation can be the key to success with some of these toys! I am so glad that we tried again!

Therefore, I would recommend this toy to ANYONE – beginners especially! It is not whisper quiet, but it is fairly quiet. This toy is waterproof as long as the case is completely sealed – and I can imagine that it would feel wonderful underwater! Just remember – this little dolphin needs space to be effective – so make sure that you are not smothering the dolphin into whatever area you are trying to stimulate! As long as he has room to vibrate – you will experience “oceans of orgasms” – or at least you have a chance to!

Happy playing everyone!

Mikayla ;)

• 1 year later...
  • Members

SE0539-12main.jpg

Swimming in Ecstasy

This little swimmer is quite deceiving I must say. The first look makes you think “How with that little dolphin get me off?” True, the adorable little dolphin (one of my favorite animals I must add) perched on top of a Mini Massager does look quite flimsy. But things are not what they appear.

Once out of the package, the first thing I noted was that this finny friend appeared to be sitting on a Pocket Rock-It. Holding it next to my Pocket Rock-It, it indeed IS a dolphin on top of this awesome vibrator! Waterproof, a powerful vibe, and an adorable animal, this you has it all.

After washing and inserting the one AA battery - which is the same setup of its sister, twist to the open position and the battery lid slips on, I was ready for action. Twist the cap to the right, and flipper starts buzzing away. As the dolphin is soft jelly, I used water based lube and got going.

Although this, like the Pocket Rock-It, only has one speed, the jelly dolphin adds a multi-function twist to the beloved powerhouse. Using the dolphin’s nose, you get soft and pleasing vibrations lightly teasing your clit. You get stronger vibrations and more coverage by snuggling the dolphin around your clit or sweet spot. And for out of this world powerful vibrations, the hard plastic base can hit your sweet spot while the dolphin caresses the surrounding areas. Although I’m not one for anal play, I may not mind this tiny little guy nosing around my backside as the dolphin is quite small and not intimidating. But we’ll leave that for the next session with the man.

I already have a list of chores for my new found friend… bath time, oral play on the man, and so much more. All in all, this is a definite toy to add to the wish list or just toss it in your cart! Very reasonably priced, it’s a must have for every single woman or couple. Just imagine your man squirming in ecstasy as flipper swims over his boys. This is one of the toys that’s going to be kept within easy reach at all times!

Find flipper here!

So glad that this worked so well for you!! Gotta love the dolphins!!!