Official Community Forums Home

Shane's World Co-Ed Bunny Teaser

mailahn97

• Members

se-0684-30-2_1.jpg

I saw this and thought it was cute and I was eager to try it. First it grabbed my attention by being my favorite color of purple. I had been looking for a dual action toy that was waterproof and was glad to find it. I removed it from the packaging and washed it up in warm water and anti-bacterial soap. From there I unscrewed the cap at the bottom of the toy and pulled out the battery tray so that I could insert the 4 AAA batteries needed. Make sure that when you put the cap back on that it is tight so that no water will ruin the fun of this toy. It measures 4.5 inches of insertable length and about 1.5 inches in diameter. It is made of TPE which means it is compatible with all lubes.

So I thought it was time to see what this guy can do. Before playing I decided to try the buttons. It has an on/off button, a hi/lo button, and one to change the direction that the shaft rotates. Just

remember that when the toy is turned on, all parts are on---the clit stim and the rotating shaft. I prefer separate controls for each. The shaft is very smooth. The vibration of the clit stim I would say is medium and high which was nice.

Now it is on to play time to see if this toy can keep up with the others. I turn it on and slowly insert the toy. It feels nice and I start working it in and out of my pussy. Yes it feels nice so I go on and turn it to high. That was a very nice treat. I could feel the orgasm definitely building. In just a little

time the waves started crashing through. I would recommend this toy for everyone from beginner to experienced. It is also very quiet which is great if there are any nosey people around.

I can't wait to try it out in the tub next. When I do I will have to let you know how it goes.

So glad you found this purple pleaser!!