Official Community Forums Home

Clit And Nipple Suckers Set

ladylove

• Members

pd1853-12.jpg

Clit and Nipple Suckers Set

This waterproof Clit and Nipple Set all have round bulbous tops to creat suction and hold. They each have a 2.75 inch bullet that adjusts easily, and produces medium vibes. The nipple suckers have a round suction cup on the bottom that are about 1.5 inch in circumference; and the clit suction cup is long and narrow as it should be. It measure 1.75 inches by .75 inches wide. The box did say it came with free samples of moist lube, toy cleaner, mask and batteries, but the only free extras that were in my box was the batteries and mask. No moist lube samples or toy cleaner.

When I received this I thought PURPLE, I love purple. I also thought they looked kind of cumbersome and wasn't inspired by the picture itself. However with an open mind I set out to experiment. Suctioning was a snap. It easily adhered to my nipples and stayed in place, however it was a bit more tricky to get it to suction to my lady parts, eventually, I did get it to suction. Everything had a delicious buzz. When having intercourse with these on, or using a vibe/dildo, you have to be careful and conscious of the clit sucker it can get knocked out of place easily, other wise it stays put nicely. I love nipple and clitoral stimulation (who doesn't) and these did arouse! I award The Clit and Nipple Sucker Set a 3 out of 5 hearts.

http://www.tootimid.com/nipple-and-clit-sucker-vibrators.html

• Like 1

• Members

good to know I have been trying to get my boyfriend more interested in trying new things and come to find out he likes them more and more. I introduced him to the sex toy site this weekend and he was interested in trying new things so I guess maybe you can give me ideas on how more ideas I am interested but this one sounds like a lot of work its kind of got a lot of parts so I think tho it does sound interesting :)

• Members

good to know I have been trying to get my boyfriend more interested in trying new things and come to find out he likes them more and more. I introduced him to the sex toy site this weekend and he was interested in trying new things so I guess maybe you can give me ideas on how more ideas I am interested but this one sounds like a lot of work its kind of got a lot of parts so I think tho it does sound interesting

Sounds like an interesting story is about to unfold...Details please... :P

• Like 1

• Members

Bird: They do work, just remember some sex positions will be better than others when using these.

Ready: Incorrigible! ^_^

• Like 1

• Members

lol I read some of the things I have said this last week now that I have had more sleep and non of it makes any sense lol shakes head at self

Ready, You need to get some lovin soon ASAP

Boyfriend likes my purple friend on his cock when he is inside he has this look on his face that is all contorted its great at least hes trying new things. I cannot imagine what his sex life was like when he was married they must have not had an exciting bedroom story at all he was kind of boring when I met him. Being Married for 7 Years might have something to do with it either way I am benefiting this.... SO I WIN :) Yay shes kind of a manipulative person. I have noticed that once she stopped being in our faces our sex life has gotten better. She found someone and is now getting married again. Shakes head, Hope it works for her... God I don't think I would go that far to try to make someone Jealous, all its done for us is made our relationship better. GOOD for her tho :)

• Members

lol I read some of the things I have said this last week now that I have had more sleep and non of it makes any sense lol shakes head at self

Whew...I thought it was just me...Good to know...LoL... :P

Ready, You need to get some lovin soon ASAP

Agreed!... :wacko:

Boyfriend likes my purple friend on his cock when he is inside he has this look on his face that is all contorted its great at least hes trying new things. I cannot imagine what his sex life was like when he was married they must have not had an exciting bedroom story at all he was kind of boring when I met him. Being Married for 7 Years might have something to do with it either way I am benefiting this.... SO I WIN :) Yay shes kind of a manipulative person. I have noticed that once she stopped being in our faces our sex life has gotten better. She found someone and is now getting married again. Shakes head, Hope it works for her... God I don't think I would go that far to try to make someone Jealous, all its done for us is made our relationship better. GOOD for her tho :)

Ok...Thats a bit of a ramble...LoL... :P

• Like 1

• Members

Bird: The do work, just remember some sex positions will be better than others when using these.

Ready: Incorrigible! ^_^

Well, some may argue I am much too good (or BAD, depending on your perspective) for change... :P

Looks like a lot of work, balancing, pushing buttons, trying to keep them on, all while in the throes of passion. Ah well, that's my opinion, we welcome yours!! Thanks for the review!!!

• Members

Check this out Ready I ramble! OMG deal with it wink

Well, maybe we should find something to occupy your oral orifice, to squelch the ramblings...And make someone smile (devilishly) ... :P

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Well, maybe we should find something to occupy your oral orifice, to squelch the ramblings...And make someone smile (devilishly) ... :P

Did that from Thursday Night to Yesterday Night Guess your stuck with me picking on you to occupy my time till This Thursday Night RAAAA ROW :)

• Members

Did that from Thursday Night to Yesterday Night Guess your stuck with me picking on you to occupy my time till This Thursday Night RAAAA ROW :)

One should be so lucky... B)

• Members

One should be so lucky... B)

awwwww sendin you guys hugs for loves its the best I can do :)

• 2 months later...
  • Members

awwwww sendin you guys hugs for loves its the best I can do :)

Where did you vanish to Ms Bird74.... :mellow:

• Members

Where did you vanish to Ms Bird74.... :mellow:

I hope she's have the time of her life, then share all the juicy stories with us.