Official Community Forums Home

Adam & Eve Desensitizing Anal Lube

mailahn97

• Members

(unable to add the pic will when able)

I received this and I will admit I was skeptical. I am not a fan of numbing the anal area. I believe that if there is pain it is there for a reason but decided I would use it during some toy play. The picture doesn't show it but it is actually Adam & Eve Desensitizing Anal Lube. It is a 4 ounce tube. You will need to unscrew the cap and take off the safety seal before use. I will say that the lube is very thin and runny. The top is a flip cap which is nice as it can be opened one handed. I put a tiny bit on the tip of my finger and did see that it was odorless and didn't feel very sticky which was nice. Within the

lube is 2% lidocaine for helping with numbing of the area.

I did place it on my toy and started playing. I did notice it numbing the area. It was a good lube for use with the toy as it enabled easy sliding of the toy in and out, but due to the numbing agent it took away the fun of an orgasm of any kind. I normally have a buildup and an orgasm from anal play. This left me very unfulfilled due to me being numb. I honestly would not recommend this.

• Members

The thing is what fun would it be for him as he would be completely numb. That was the problem. I was having. I knew the toy was sliding in and out but I was not really feeling it happen. Not sure if it would be the best for premature or not.

• 2 weeks later...

I too am not a fan of numbing agents for anal play. Now, if you're talking about dental work, I'm ALL for that!! LOL

• Members

Numbing Lube... I dont understand how this would be beneficial to either partner if numbing is the actual desired affect... No sensation...Where is the enjoyment...

Confused at best...

• Members

I agree. Once it numbed the area I lost all enjoyment.

• Members

I don't think this is a good idea. Personally the few times I have done anal, it hurt like hell. I have said before hubby likes it to hurt he gets off on that. I can't imagine not feeling it because then how would you know what was happening. On another note maybe not feeling is good then I would be able to handle it. Not going to give hubby this.