Official Community Forums Home

Hey, All!

• Members

I just found this site a few days ago and I am thrilled! I came here, of course, for the great products and only later discovered that there is a whole community lurking here, as well. Yay! I am hoping to make friends of both sexes, compare notes, get to know each other. So, please feel free to add me. :)

• Members

Thanks, don't mind if I do. ;)

• Members

Thanks! I just finished devouring the thread on the BDSM lifestyle. I am so excited to learn more! I am a strong, confident woman who loves to submit herself to a man whom I can tust. And, yes, that is what it is about: submitting MYSELF; there is no force involved, is there? It is the choice of the sub to submit the the dom. I believe, with the right mate, this lifestyle could be incredibly rewarding. I want more!

• Members

Thanks! I just finished devouring the thread on the BDSM lifestyle. I am so excited to learn more! I am a strong, confident woman who loves to submit herself to a man whom I can tust. And, yes, that is what it is about: submitting MYSELF; there is no force involved, is there? It is the choice of the sub to submit the the dom. I believe, with the right mate, this lifestyle could be incredibly rewarding. I want more!

Glad you liked it.... What's interesting is that I do think it takes a certain kind of person to live this lifestyle. I don't think many could live this life style successfully.

• Members

Yes, I am sure you are right, and I also know that discipline would be learnd over time. Still, I don't think I could do it 24/7. But, it might be fun to try! ;)

• Members

Yes, I am sure you are right, and I also know that discipline would be learnd over time. Still, I don't think I could do it 24/7. But, it might be fun to try! ;)

Yes!, very fun to play.

• Members

There are a few people on the site who have spend time living a BDSM lifestyle. A true sub is the one in control...that is the thing that most people don't understand. It is very much about trust. For some, it is the only way to truly let go and enjoy sex (or a relationship).

I believe it is incredibly rewarding!

• Members

Welcome to the site... Interesting, total submission... That would certainly require a great deal of trust... I like the concept, I dont know if I could live the life however...

• Members

Welcome, Kate. Seems as though I have stumbled back to TT just in time to be of service. As one of those persons who has lived the lifestyle (and, in a way, live it now), I can give you a lot of information and advice. I was a complete submissive for 7 years, to a DOM who did not respect the gift I was giving him. Now I live with a loving man who respects my power and intellect, but, definitely dominates me in the bedroom. This is how I love to be - having that balance. So, welcome and I hope you enjoy TT.

• Members

Thank you, Mikayla. :)

• Members

I'm mostly the dominant one with my wife. However, she does like to surprise me periodically by taking control and playing a little rough with me. MMMMM love that!