Official Community Forums Home

Masturbating

• Members

Welcome to TT Carly !!

To answer your question--there is no right or wrong age.

There is no set amount of time for a masturbation session either. It all depends on the person.

If you have not yet masturbated --that is ok. You are completely normal.

The first time I masturbated I think I was 16 or 17 . I didn't do it all on my own though.

I had been reading the book "Forever" by Judy Blume. They talked about masturbation in there.

I was very curious what it would feel like. So, I tried it. I didn't know what to expect.

If you feel you are ready to try it, that's fine. Find a place and set a time when you will not be interrupted.

Go at your own pace and just explore your body. Sometimes you can get frustrated if you try too hard and you're not able to let go.

Just take your time and enjoy the experience.

Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. There are no stupid questions on here !

We look forward to hearing more from you.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Wendy is dead on correct...there is no right and wrong, just follow your body....

• Members

I'm just woundering how often should a girl masturbate and what age should you start.

The 'guys' answer to the question is closer to 'as often and as soon as possible.' :)

Ok, just kidding...

carry on, girls!

I'm just woundering how often should a girl masturbate and what age should you start.

Welcome Carly. Yep, Wendy's spot on, there's no magic masturbation number. Some women, I've heard, don't masturbate at all, while some do so daily. It's whatever, whenever you want to do so. That's one reason why toy companies make a large variety of discreet/small, purse sized vibes. Stash n' play, so to speak. Do whatever makes you feel good when you want. :-)

Sadly, I have a traumatizing memory of my mom catching me masterbate when I was like 10- so embarassing and yet so young. I guess there's no "right age". We start to explore our bodies at such a young age- Nothing to be ashamed of or worried about (well, now I say that :P just let it happen ;)

• 7 months later...
  • Members

As a wee lad I touched myself at age 5.... It felt good so I kept doing it. By age 10 I discovered soap and the bath became enjoyable. Then one night in my bed it felt better and better and I really screamed when the goo shot out. I was about 11. LOL!

• Like 1

• Members

It is such a great release and something that I enjoy quite often.

• 4 weeks later...