Official Community Forums Home

Tantric Sex

whiskeywoman

• Members

I have heard a lot about tantric sex, I have done some cheking on it online.

There are just too many sites, some want you to pay, others want you to sign up, and more than a few have lovely little viruses and trojans and spyware and... well you get the idea.

Anyways, I was wondering if anyone here has either tried it, or knows someone whos tried it?

What is it and whats it all about?

Why is it better than regular sex?

and how the heck do you do it?

Thanks in Advance,

Whiskey

• Members

HOW did I miss this POST???? I practice Tantric Sex Whiskey, and my hubby and I LOOOOVVVEEE IT!

Well, let me address the questions first.

Tantric sex is about bringing two bodies together into one - combining body and spirit. It is a lot like Kama Sutra - only Tantra is also a lot like Yoga. If you read a book on Tantra, and I can recommend a few that you can get at Amazon, you will see how important the Chakras are to sex, life, love - everything - as in Yoga. In sex, certain Chakras are responsible for certain sexual responses, so stimulating them can be extremely pleasurable.

Tantric sex is slower, more intimate, requires more patience than regular sex - but the overal orgasm is well worth the time. Tantra teaches things like "the one hour orgasm" - having your body be so in tune with sexual response that you build and sustain an orgasm for much longer than the 20-30 seconds of a conventional orgasm. It also teaches a man how to be multi-orgasmic - or how to have sex with a semi-erection - which is so important for some couples.

I would say Tantra has its place and time in a couple's life. I still enjoy my rough, bang it all out sex, but my Tantric nights are oh, so wonderful and I just can't explain to you why without writing pages about it. I think Tantric sex is something that every couple should try, and every couple will love if they give it a chance. You do not have to believe in all the ancient Chinese beliefs to perform Tantra, but I think it helps.

How do you do it? Well, I think you will have to get a book to find out how to do it. I can say, in the article that I wrote on sex positions, I have quite a few Tantric positions, so if you are interested in positions only, then look at that article.

If you want more information, post back, I will answer gleefully on this wonderful sexual practice!

Mikayla

• Members

I have seen you mention tantra once or twice, and in your newest article, you mentioned a position that was tantric.

Of course I still havn't had the time to sit down and read the WHOLE thing cause of the kids.

It drives me crazy, "MOOOOM, I NEED SOMETHING TO DRINK, MOOOOM, I NEED A BANDAID, MOOOOM, IM HUNGRY" LOL

I will eventually get to finish it, sometime this century LOL

Anyways, yeah, I am definatly interested in learning a bit more about it.

Thanks Mikayla

I do have a question though, I thought of it earlier, can you use the tantra techniques using toys?