Official Community Forums Home

• Members

nsn-0212-13_muse-black_bulk_hi1.jpg

The Muse - Inspired Orgasms

First, I have to say this toy is A D O R A B L E!!! My initial impression when taking it out of the box was "it is SO cute!" I am not always one to play with toys that are too cutesy, but this one works. The nearly 4 inch tall bunny just beckons to be touched - and to touch you. Made of a hard plastic bottom and soft, smooth silicone ears, this little wonder bunny is compact, light, extremely quiet and effective. It is rechargeable and waterproof - so it is easy to play with and easier to clean. It is pre-charged so you can play right away - and that is what I did. This is a HIGH QUALITY toy!

To turn on this little rechargeable rabbit you simply press one of its eyes. The left eye increases the intensity and switches mode (ex: light, constant vibration; stronger constant vibration; intermittent vibrations; random functions, etc.) and the right eye decreases intensity and switches back to previous mode. To turn off, simply hold the left eye for a few seconds. When you press the eye they light up in a bright blue LED and the rabbit's "mouth" also lights up. As the functions change, so does the appearance of the eyes - when the intensity increases, the little bunny gets eyebrows! On the highest function his brows change to one of surprise - as if your little pervy pet is saying "OH MY GOD" for you!! I have to admit, I enjoyed pressing the buttons just to watch it's expression change - it is TOO CUTE!!

Our Impressions: My fiance was equally excited to ravish me with the rabbit and he also found the toy to be visually appealing and fun to use. Our dry run (and it surely did not stay that way) with this toy was me perched on the side of the bed enjoying some oral attentions when my lover introduced this buzzing bunny to my clit. First, I did not hear it turn on at all - it is THAT quiet - and when I felt the vibrations I was instantly attached! The soft, supple silicone ears felt delightful against my clit and pussy, and the vibrations are very localized and my lover said that he could lick me without the vibrations being distracting at all to him and, since only the ears vibrate, holding the toy was easy and didn't make his hand vibrate. This is a big plus and very different from a lot of vibrators!

For me, the vibration levels are perfect, and I liked if not loved all of the 10 different functions, except the lowest one, as I like a little more punch on my pussy. However, the intermittent function was like a terrific tease, bringing me close to orgasm, then back down, then back again. The combination of this little toy used at the hands of my lover and the different functions brought me to orgasm after orgasm

The lights on the little bunny were helpful to my lover as he dabbled with the functions and the ease of the buttons made it simple to pleasure me without complex controls. One click of the left button raised the intensity and one click of the right dialed it down. Super simple to use. He enjoyed watching me squirm and moan as he teased me all over with this little toy, and the lights are enough to shine on my special spots without be annoying, distracting or too illuminating.

This is a Mikayla MUST HAVE!! I highly recommend this toy for any woman (or couple). The vibrations are great for clitoral play, nipple stimulation and even for running along your lover's cock. I am interested in trying this during sex, as it is small and should not get too much in the way. Since my new petit lapin (tiny bunny in French) is a keeper, we will be experimenting with more uses! Comes with the charging cord - so when your are done playing, simply bathe your bunny in hot, soapy water, plug him in and let him rest and recharge for your next sexy soiree!

While this toy is higher on the price scale, it is definitely worth it! An investment in your pleasure - and a high quality toy - I would buy this bunny in a heartbeat! So, what are you waiting for - GET INSPIRED - get your own MUSE!

http://www.tootimid.com/muse-silicone-waterproof-clit-stimulater.html

• Like 1

• Members

It definitely sounds interesting and I will have to look into getting it. At first when I saw the picture I was like oh not for me. I am glad I read the review as it is definitely for me. Thanks for the review.

I saw this last week and was intrigued. Glad it worked so well!! Woot!!!