Official Community Forums Home

Dr. Joe Anal Curve Kit

bbarney

• Review Team

So i got these toys to review and i was ecstatic, i had been eyeing them for a while but was never really sure if they were worth purchasing. I had plugs in the past that just didn't make the cut, and so i was reluctant to spend more money in case those plugs didnt work out well either.

After a couple weeks of waiting to use them with the girlfriend, and them sitting on the floor, still in their box, i finally decided to just take them home and go solo. I finally unboxed them and pulled the two smaller ones out of the packaging. Despite the picture on the page where the toys look shin and hard, these were very soft and pliable which was a plus. The shaft for the smallest one had a tip close to the size of the nail on my pinky. It did not look intimidating at all.

I put a bit of lube on the tip, got in the shower and tried to insert it. I will be honest, it was difficult, the shaft was very bendable and the tip didnt have much resistance to it and being solo, it was hard to get it in blind with no help from the toy itself. Once in though it was nice, it didnt provide a very full feeling, but it was definately stimulating and i got hard very quickly.

After trying the smallest one and deciding it wasnt big enough for me, i went to the next size up. This one was much much easier to get in. I would say the tip was about the diameter of my middle finger, maybe a bit larger. It was just as soft as the smaller one, but since it was thicker, it had less give to it. Once it was in it again felt nice, but i didnt feel very full. I also noticed that the base was slightly uncomfortable while i was standing up.

Anxious and aroused i went into the box and got the biggest one. I must say, it looked like it was for more advanced users, but i also knew it wouldnt be too big for me because it was smaller in diameter than my girlfriends harness attachment. So i gave it a go. It needed a bit more lube on the tip than the others, and went in very quickly. The immediate issue was that the base was way too big, Because of this, i couldnt get it fully in either. It provided a very nice full feeling, but without being able to be stimulated without having to ignore the stabbing and prodding of the base i couldnt use it. So i removed it and went back to toy number two.

I think this is a great kit for those who are getting into anal, need a graduated kit to help them relax, and who just want something to have fun with. It was wonderful for going up in sizes because the toys worked well to keep you relaxed while getting you used to bigger girths. In many ways its like having a set of anal beads in plug form. I do not recommend this product for more advanced users looking for a plug to keep them satisfied because although it is a great toy, it does not do the job well enough if you're used to it.

I look forward to being tied down and reunited with these toys again. I give them 4 out of 5 stars. (One star deducted due to the base of the toy, its only downfall.)

• Like 1

Thanks for the honest and great review!!! :) It's great to get a man's perspective about anal toys!

• Like 1