Official Community Forums Home

Fetish Fantasy Spread Eagle Sling

Mikayla1

• Members

Let me begin this review with this statement: I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!!

If you are at all interested in a little light bondage to spice up your sex life, then anything in the Fetish Fantasy collection will do you right! I am most definitely a bond girl----no, I mean a BONDAGE GIRL, and my lover is more than happy to accomodate me. When he saw this Spread Eagle kit his face lit up like a kid on Christmas---naughty Christmas---and I was more than happy to go along with his plan.

The beauty of these restraints is their versatility and ease of use. Each ankle cuff is made of a soft material with a nice, easy, velcro strap. The cuff snaps in to the nylon strap. There is a neck cushion that slides along the strap to make adjustment possible. So, you can be put into these restraints, in a nice, spread eagle position, and have there be no strain on your neck. The best part: there is an additional extension strap to make the overall restraint system longer. This was FANTASTIC for us, as we wove it through our headboard so that my legs were not only spread open, but also pulled BACK. It was stimulating and erotic!

This item is great for not only oral sex, but for intercourse as well. It is very comfortable, takes the strain off of your knees and legs if you are having to hold yourself spread for long periods of time - and, the bondage factor is extremely fun and erotic. Have your lover restrain you in any way he (or she) chooses and have you open and ready for enjoyment! These restraints are sure to be an item we use again and again. When my lover positioned my legs open and pulled the straps to make them go back toward my head, the position was fantastic and provided a fantastic angle. I came almost as soon as he started to fuck me just by the angle (and excitement) alone!

So, whether you are new to bondage, or have been tied and tried before - this item is sure to please you AND your lover!! So what are you waiting for? You know you want to be SPREAD EAGLED right NOW!!!

http://www.tootimid.com/fetish-fantasy-spread-eagle-sling.html

Well, tie me down!!! ;P

• Members

I was looking at this a while ago and was curious as to strain on the neck. I am thinking I need to order it.

• Members

SS, it wont strain your neck if you use the extender pieces, then it is just puuuuurfect!