Official Community Forums Home

Do You Think There's Too High A "number"?

Tyger

• Members
35 minutes ago, tiger48 said:

Two females and one male enjoying each other's body in any way you can imagine.

Oh yes,  I have enjoyed the pleasures.  I had one recently with my girlfriend and a guy that I hook up with.  So intense.  So sensually divine.  I am wet just thinking about it.  

• Like 3

• Members

No not really I'm a widow 5 years now I have to beg for 1 hoping for many ad I can make up for. Lost time

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
12 hours ago, laydeejay said:

I would think safe sex would be a major factor in making this decision for me.   

Safe sex is a must.  Alot of my sexual encounters were before AIDS . Those were my wild days. Back in the 70s it was free love.  It was intense and very exciting.  Since 1980 that all changed.  Anyone I am with now has an AIDS test, as I do.  I want to be safe and I take it very seriously.  I did alot of crazy things when I was young.  I had a great time then,  but those days are over.  Safe sex is imperative.  

• Like 2

• 3 months later...
  • Members
On 10/25/2017 at 7:07 PM, Cinnamon 2112 said:

I say if you have chemistry with many people go for it, as long as your safe and clean about it it shouldn't matter. I myself have only had 2 sexual partners, my husband and the guy I dated before him.

Hi cinnamon . Like that name its cute just like you

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hi all. Im a newbie here, but wanted to weigh in. Men are not labeled for many lovers or sexual partners. So why should woman be labeled. Slut, and other types of disrespect. I love woman that are into all types of sexual proclivities. I'm not the jealous type, and lived when my gf and I graphically described various pleasures with others. I loved hearing about her favorite type of cock and size and what was the details were. And she mine and we had respect and exploring the senses from scent, size, location, what made it so erotic etc. We then would agree on a fantasy and set out to bring it to reality. It was great. She was a very hot redhead with a great bod and a sexual appetite to match.  We even broke up one time and I watched the new guy fuck her through open curtains and he left and I knocked and watched the scramble to appear just awake and I said nothing at  about peeping,  I charmed and she resisted little. Even  when I went down on her to see if she would stop me , but it turned her on and I was charged up seeing the obvious. We both discussed it after several years apart. And I told her I watched the 2mins B4 he busted. She said I didn't know you watched and I said why did you not stop me from eating ur pussy when u knew he came in you. I couldn't help it cuz that turned me on soo much. It was unexpectedly erotic. 4 breakups but we always had a great sex partnership. Just couldn't survive on sex alone. Probably why she .....

Edited by Footbandit469
Tell the rest of it
  • Like 1

• Members

I feel like with a higher number comes experience and experience is always awesome especially on the receiving end 💪🏻

• Like 1

• Members
6 hours ago, Chubbs0709 said:

I feel like with a higher number comes experience and experience is always awesome especially on the receiving end 💪🏻

Yes, with experiences comes so many more possibilities to enjoy each other. 

• Like 3

• Members

No. 

Considering that they come and go in and out of your life and sometimes quickly. I keep researching new girlfriends as current ones change their minds, find new friends themselves, move away, etc. 

Also, if we have not been to bed by the third date, chances are I may not be in touch again.

Besides it's fun meeting new people of different backgrounds.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

It really  depends on the person and how much free time you have. A lot of us are limited to time so the number we have can be limitef

• Members
On 2/2/2013 at 8:03 PM, Tyger said:

Do you think there's such a thing as TOO MANY lovers? If so, what is your personal opinion?

Not at all 

• Like 1

• Members

So sometimes the higher the number means the sex is better 😜 not always tho lol an tbh it’s only a number an it also depends on age say like if a 21 year old been with over 100 that’s maybe to many at such a young age you know 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members
6 minutes ago, Mr.T said:

I would be very intimidated in today's world. Just by observations of others having several partners.

I think some people are coming to believe that a loving relationship may contain more than the traditional couple. In the same way that we are seeing same sex marriages one may conceive of a threesome union. I can attest from my own experience that a threesome is just that much harder to hold together than a couple 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

No if you can take the numbers then it doesn't matter what others think I have huge numbers when I was younger but I thought it was important then so I quit for years and was good boy then eyes open to enjoying sex and really enjoy it 

• Members
30 minutes ago, littlewhite1inpanties said:

No if you can take the numbers then it doesn't matter what others think I have huge numbers when I was younger but I thought it was important then so I quit for years and was good boy then eyes open to enjoying sex and really enjoy it 

If the people in the relationship are open to giving and receiving love then the more the merrier. Of course finding a large number of loving partners is quite a trick.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

if you're talking in one year, maybe one or two a month.  in a lifetime, it's what you can get.

• Members
5 hours ago, raym718 said:

if you're talking in one year, maybe one or two a month.  in a lifetime, it's what you can get.

I was actually talking about in one bed, together, at one time. One time we had eleven naked bodies in one encounter at one time; but not everybody was serious. It finally boiled down to just four of us. The two girls dug it because they both got a good DP. We made a pretty steady foursome for a while.

• Members

Then I’d agree with you if all four are comfortable with each other and has no problem juicing things up.