Official Community Forums Home

I Really Want To Eat My Cum Out Of A Woman's Pussy

justice41124

Hi all. I'm Justice. I love sex, but as of late, it has been extremely boring with my wife. She doesn't like sucking dick. She is very conservative in the bedroom. I LOVE eating pussy. I take pleasure in it. For the past month tho, I've really wanted to taste my own cum inside of her. Knowing that she is very conservative, I don't think it will ever happen with her. I do taste a little of my cum from time to time when I masturbate. I want to get the nerve to eat it all. Since I love eating pussy, I figure that's the best way.

Any advice? Can any of you relate?

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

• Review Team

Honestly it takes 2 to tango. I think you should sit down and discuss your desires with her and see what "she" would be up to trying. Even the most of conservative ladies could use a small change in pattern. I think its important to be honest with your wife because only the 2 of you can decide your own comfort levels. If she is not up for the conversation see if she would be okay with you going solo, there are many items for men that you could experience what you desire. It may not be with your wife but its somewhere to start.

• Like 1

• Review Team

Hello and welcome to TT. I am glad you are so open and I hope you enjoy your time here. With regards to your issue, have you considered that there may be a reason why she is uncomfortable? I dont know if she has recently decided she does not like oral sex or if this has been a long time thing. In either case as mentioned already, the first step is to talk to her. Its the advice always given first because it works the best. See if there is a reason why she feels uncomfortable. The next step is to talk to her about your fantasies. Be open and honest, but do not push. If she resists, maybe lessen a bit and see if theres a different road she is willing to take with you. Sometimes to take a leap we have to take the baby steps first.

As far as eating from her pussy. I must say that you have the benefit of not being outright uncomfortable with the thought at first. Many men feel homophobic when considering that even though there is nothing homosexual in nature about it. Many men here can relate to the thought, fantasy, or action of eating our cum from our SO's pussy. Some of us have been able, others have not. I myself have become keen to the idea but have not had the nerve or opportunity to actually give it a go yet.

Best of luck and I hope it all works out for you.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • Members

It takes awhile for this but over the past few years it happens more and more, in fact my wife loves it so much she expects me to now and now I have a desire only as I age I find I not producing much volume .

She dont care, she cant wait for me to get down there and starts getting really wet when I tell her or ask her of she wants me too

Glenn

• Like 1

• Members

Being eaten out after sex is a FAVORITE activity of mine. I mean, the feeling of being well-fucked, followed by the warm oozing of cum and then you add in your tongue or fingers! OH YEAH! I think if you just told her, "oh baby, you make me so hot, I am just not done with you yet" and then spread her open and go to town....she will love it! It is worth a try!

• Like 9

• Members

Hi all. I'm Justice. I love sex, but as of late, it has been extremely boring with my wife. She doesn't like sucking dick. She is very conservative in the bedroom. I LOVE eating pussy. I take pleasure in it. For the past month tho, I've really wanted to taste my own cum inside of her. Knowing that she is very conservative, I don't think it will ever happen with her. I do taste a little of my cum from time to time when I masturbate. I want to get the nerve to eat it all. Since I love eating pussy, I figure that's the best way.

Any advice? Can any of you relate?

Like they said, baby syeps with your wife. If you find she mstarts opening up and experimenting as time goes on, then you have a lot to look forward to. My wife and I spent the past 25 years trying new things on each other and exchanging (and carrying out) some wild fantasies. So, think of it as evolving with her (assuming she lightens up over time).

As for licking the cum out of her pussy, I love doing it. Not all the time, mind you. But, I experimented with that when I was a teen. One day, I had gotten myself so curious about what cum tastes like that I laid on my bed, brought my legs up and curled ny back, and proceeded to jerk off until all the cum shot in my mouth (Boy, if I could suck my own dick, I'd never leave the house). Anyhow, there are times when this turns me on highly. I have on occasion licked all the cum from her pussy and positioned my face over her mouth and let the cum fall into hers.

• Like 1

• Members

I used to do that Stu, unfortunatly I not able to do that now. But it is alot nicer getting the cream pie over the facial although on a cold day when the heat wasnt on high the warm facial felt pretty dern good. I can see why a number of ladies like it.

Glenn

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I think you should just go ahead & try it right after you cum.go down on her,I love when a guy eats my pussy & taste his cum after.

Do you kiss him hard and taste it with him?

• Like 1

• 6 months later...
  • Members

Being eaten out after sex is a FAVORITE activity of mine. I mean, the feeling of being well-fucked, followed by the warm oozing of cum and then you add in your tongue or fingers! OH YEAH! I think if you just told her, "oh baby, you make me so hot, I am just not done with you yet" and then spread her open and go to town....she will love it! It is worth a try!

Mmmm...just got me Rock Hard thinking about it:-) I Love Snowballs!!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Yes my wife loves it an yes I can't lie I love it too the wetness if my wifes bugie in my face is hot

Honestly it takes 2 to tango. I think you should sit down and discuss your desires with her and see what "she" would be up to trying. Even the most of conservative ladies could use a small change in pattern. I think its important to be honest with your wife because only the 2 of you can decide your own comfort levels. If she is not up for the conversation see if she would be okay with you going solo, there are many items for men that you could experience what you desire. It may not be with your wife but its somewhere to start.

I agree, I once talked about the lack of luster in my relationship with a past boyfriend and my current boyfriend saw it in my Facebook in box. he confronted me and felt bad that he was snooping but what I said was completely insensitive to him. I know I can talk to him about anything and should have. He is more conservative than I am but as of lately he is getting more comfortable doing things like walking around the house with less clothes on you have to be able to talk to your partner

• 3 years later...

This is my absolute favorite thing to do!!! From my experiounce, the woman that I have done this to, see to get super turned on! I never had a woman say she was freaked out or what not. 

I love to go down on a woman and take my time. Just go down on her, edge her, but tell her she is not allowed to cum... Then (as I do) I slide inside her, fuck her really good, cum. I have her grab her legs and pull them towards her chest. I slowly pull out and squeeze it, so that all the cum is out. I move down... seeing the cum inside her, seeing is slowly oozing out, then licking it up! SO HOT. My girl, after having a few drinks, will tell me that she wants me to clean her up when I am done with her. I started this while they and myself had a few drinks. But, then doing it without and seeing her face, hearing her enjoyment! YEAH! I so love it!

If I don't get down in time and it's already coming out. I will lick her asshole, all the way up! mmm now I'm hard as hell just thinking about this!

• Like 1

• Members

What ZKing said! 

That's what I did the first time. It wasn't really a desire of mine, it just happened. It turned out that she had be wanting me to do it, and fantasizing about it for a long long time. She was always conservative about sex before that too. 

What happened next, was her having the biggest longest most powerful orgasm she ever had! That's what made me do it again a while later....and again and again! Like you, I love eating my wife's pussy, and having her cum on my face, so I figured 'why not'! Her orgasms with oral after I had cum in her were just so much better! 

I finally got her to tell me that she had fantasized about it. A lot. Every time I did oral on her, she fantasized that I had already cum in her first. When I was away, and she masturbated, that's what she thought about. She told me all the different ways she thought about me doing it too!! 

By the time she got done, I was drooling precum and she had made a big giant wet spot on the bed! I couldn't take it anymore, and I was cumming on her before I could even get the head of my cock in her. There was cum all over her pussy, and in her pussy, and I dove down and went to town! She started cumming quicker than I did. Her cum, my cum, in my mouth, all over my face, as she humped away at me and pulled on her own nipples. I swear her orgasm lasted at least three minutes! She was shaking & trembling all over! I was still hard, so I slipped my cock in her, and in a minute I could feel her cumming again! We were still kissing, a very wet & slimy kiss, and I could feel her pussy squeeze down on my cock. She came....and I came too. And then....I went down and licked her clean till she came again. 

Not sure of her total O's that evening and night, but I had 6! And....I sure fantasize about eating my cum out of her now! 

• Like 1

• Members
On 4/26/2013 at 9:56 AM, Mikayla1 said:

my wife loves it i need to do it more often

• Like 1

• Members

I think most couples should give oral after sex a try. If you are good at communication, then at least talk about it. 

You may discover, like I did, that your wife has a kink that she never would mention, much less ask for, but really turns her on! 

:)

• 2 years later...
  • Members
On 4/26/2013 at 10:56 AM, Mikayla1 said:

Mikayla1 ,  You are my kind of woman. You make my tongue so hard for you with the things your saying. I love the way you think. I want to go down - town on your sweet cum filled pussy lips and hard clit just after I squirt my big thick loads of hot cum all inside of you. You are so beautiful hot and sexy lady !!