Official Community Forums Home

A Great New Lubricant

Mikayla1

• Members

Make room for a fantastic new lubricant guys and gals – cause this one is a real winner! Now, let me tell you, I have always been an Astroglide user – and I have tried others – tirelessly looking for that one which would be better. Well, I might have found a true contender for my one favorite lube in the Swiss Navy Silicone lubricant!

(This item will be coming shortly - so I will post a link as soon as it is available!)

I am always hesitant to try any lube which markets itself as “premium” ‘cause what does that really mean-“premium?” It should mean a step above all others – and to be truthful, this one really is premium! My hubby and I decided to put this one to the true test – anal sex! The best way to test a lubricant – especially a silicone-based lubricant - is either during water play or anal sex. Well, we were not in a position for water play – so anal sex it was!

When it came time to ‘do the deed’, I presented my hubby with the new lube and he looked at me with skepticism. “THIS is NOT Astroglide,” he jeered at me. “Yes, I am aware of that,” I replied, “but I want to try it anyway.” Now, what was the guy gonna do, say ‘no'?” Of course not, he lubed us up liberally and we started our anal sex.

This lubricant was EXCELLENT! It is smooth, silky, non at all sticky (which I LOVE) – and it held up very, very well during our sex. We didn’t have to reapply at all, which really says something about the lubricant! We enjoyed our night of sex without any interruptions – which is exactly what made this lubricant “premium” in my opinion!

Now, I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who is practicing – or interested in practicing – anal sex. I am also fairly confident it would be great for water play, although I have yet to try that. Plus, let me tell you, the bottle is cute – it looks like a little bottle of cologne with it’s little “Swiss Navy” logo – you know I just love those high-end looks!

The only problem with this lube is that it is SILICONE-BASED, so you can’t use it with SILICONE or CYBERSKIN toys – it will erode them! So, if you want a long-lasting, non-sticky, silky-smooth lube where a little dab will do ya – then this new one on the market is the way to go – and I should know – I have tried a LOT of lubes people – take my word for it!

Mikayla ;)

• Members

Mikayla,

I just now noticed this thread, (school has been keeping me on my toes)

I was wondering, is this stuff thick? I know a lot of silicone based lubes are thick and gooey like KY is.

And the other question is will this stuff stain the sheets or clothes?

I know most lubes don't stain, but there is always one or two that do.

Thanks,

Whiskey

• Members

Whiskey,

You know, I can relate - I have missed a TON of threads!

This lube is not at all thick - on the contrary, it is thin, like a massage oil - that is why it is sooooo nice! I do not think it would stain, it is clear as water - and we got some on the sheets and I didn't notice any residue after washing!

Mikayla B)