Official Community Forums Home

Second Helpings, Please

• Members

So, this topic has been somewhat of an issue in my relationship since the beginning and even with all of the things I have read on this forum, nothing really seems to be helping. The problem is that my bf will sometimes come early. Which you wouldnt think would be a big deal, but after sex when I try to initiate some foreplay or oral sex, or whatever, he says that his penis hurts! Three hours later (no exaggeration), its the same issue. The times that we have had trying sex, it has sucked horribly, because mentally I cant enjoy it when I KNOW he's not into it. So that usually leads to me asking if he wants to just stop and he's very readily said, Yes!

What gives? He's a perfectly healthy, 23 yr old male. He should be able to have sex more than once in a period of a few hours, right? Its not a mental thing, because I have been extremely accomodating even while discussing it with him and while we are talking, he agrees that its kind of an issue but I am almost positive it doesnt bother him/he doesnt care. When I have brought it up with him, he says he doesnt know what to do about it, that his penis hurts when he gets hard.

I was also thinking of perhaps having him masturbate maybe twice a day or something to see how it goes. But I know he really doesnt masturbate all that often.

Augh. I really dont know what to do about everything. There's so many sexual issues in our relationship that I havent shared here that I wonder if we should just see one of those sex therapists or something.

Regarding this one though, can anybody venture a few guesses as to what is going on?

• Members

Ok I think you need him to get this checked out mainly for piece of mind, but if its painful for him he could have an infection, ive heard of guys with blocked tubes down there which makes an erection painful because of all the blood rushing to the area, apparently a pressurised or stingy burning sensation. I would have thought he could have managed it more than once in a few hours, couse telling him to talk to a doctor may be difficult but if u tell him it could improve your sex life so he enjoys it too you might sway him my bet would be on some kind of infection similar to female mastitis in the breasts. It sounds like he wants to try even though its painful for him to make you happy, so perhaps the doctors might not be too much of a challenge!

good luck

Iso

• Members

Oh good point with the lube!!! it could very well be that!! but if u do get artificial lube as always make sure it comply's with your condom and personally i dont like the heated stuff for sex, fun in foreplay but i find it stings during sex, could just be me but if u havent bought it before pick something simple

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

This could be a medical issue attributed from bladder infection. Check to see if he is uncomfortable urinating too. If that is the case then it is definitely a bladder infection or yeast infection. Yes, men get them also. Just a suggestion.