Official Community Forums Home

Anal Stretching

• Members

Anal beads are a good place to start, IMO. Fun for both sexes, too! :) Wife and I love putting them in each other.

• Members

For me we started with something small such as a finger and worked up to a toy. Then from there just as I was able to take it easier then we increased the size of the toy.

• Like 1

• Members

get an anal starter kit -- this will give butt plugs from quite small (finger size) to medium diameter. go through the range using lube until you feel confident to progress to thicker dildos or vibrators or indeed strap-ons

have fun and good luck

• Members

Hello

Anyone have suggestions such as toys or methods for anal stretching?

For starters listen to Shortstuff. She knows what she's talking about. Yesterday after many months of merely jacking off I needed something more. I had difficulty jamming my largest Dildo inside my ass countless times. What the OP will need to do is use tons of lube and get hugely excited...I mean begging for it turned on!!

Sabian56 also has a good idea. Many people swear by the use of Butt Plugs. When I started the journey of anal pleasure I didn't have the internet. Nor did I have access to an *Adult Books* type store so I had to go **Old School**. Hairbrush handles, hot dog weiners then Polish sausages warmed in hot water or the microwave. Trips to the grocery store Produce Aisle proved successful...carrots and Cucumbers...After you've achieved the ability to take thicker and longer Dildo type toys you should be able to enjoy hours of sexual bliss...Seek out a partner who will Strap Up and Strap On fuck you...then you will find Heaven On Earth.

Good Luck Compadre.

• Members

lol my advice, don't rush it, takes time I believe to build up. I can now take 2.5 inches wide and take a 18 inch double dong all the way in, I can give the Evil Angel ladies a run for their money. Start small, and like 12gauge said the grocery section can help lol start small, use good ole lube too!

• Members

Admiral you kinky cheeky devil!! I LOVE Asian women too!! Japanese girls squeak!! Take a look sometime at Japanese bath house fucking and enema's. Woo Hoo!!

--------

Tigger...LOTS OF LUBE...Relaxation +small toys.

If you can handle it try a Butt Plug to stretch you out. I never cared for them myself. My first vibe was a nice dildo. Barely one inch thick by 5 inches long. I've had it 15-20 years. Used it earlier tonight. Wish I had an Enema partner. Sharing an Enema with your lover is EROTIC AS THE DICKENS!!!

My house is warm. I've had my supper and I sit here nekid as a Jay bird typing this.