Official Community Forums Home

Just Me

mmmhmmm30

I am a 37 almost 38 year old lady who has and hopefully always will be addicted to sex! I have bought toys on this site before but never noticed the forums before! I love the idea that you are all here to learn from and share with!! I am excited to learn from you all!!

:)

• Members

Hello everybody! Im a newbie here so bear with me....Hope everyone's off to a good start

• Like 1

• Members

Goodness gracious great Balls of FIRE you are certainly a HOTTIE!!! Your picture reminds me of a long lost love only your blond locks are fuller/thicker and longer. <===aimed at Momma Vamp

I just woke up. Goodness I LOVE your eyes...Mascara has ALWAYS been one of those little tricks women do that made me hot under my belt and had the gears and wheels in my brain doing flip flops!! <===Aimed at Momma Vamp

I discovered this site in 2005. Ever since the first time I went online most of the way cool sites I've found over the years I found by accident. I'm sure I was looking for sex toys at the time. I am a guy but I share some of the same desires women do. I won't go into detail at this juncture but I will say TT has a vast array of sexy fun items to add to your Toy Box in your quest of sexual completeness! <===aimed at mmmmm30

UTAH?!?!? :blink:

Welcome to the Forums... Goodness as usual I am confused beyond belief

• Members

12Gauge...thanks for the compliment.Hope it brought you good memories.

• Members

Hope everyone is having a good night.

• Like 1

• Members

12Gauge...thanks for the compliment.Hope it brought you good memories.

• Members

12 Gauge ...sorry about the confusion ...forgot user info and made new account. So I left the message above.