Official Community Forums Home

Erotic Festivals

RC4BLUE

• Members

I found a festival that looks interesting to me - Erotic Art Festival in Rochester NY. It will take place the end of March 2014. Having not been to an erotic festival I'm not sure what to expect. Has anyone been to an event like this? If so, what did you experience and what was fun?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I attended an event called In The Woods around 6 or 7 years ago. It was put on by a Fetish group. I only regret I spent only one day there. There was a Play Area there for those that wished to engage in exhibitionist sexual fun mostly flogging and the like. I had never in my whole life seen anything like this and was incredibly turned on by 99% of what I saw there.

I was able to buy a new Spanking Paddle which I still have for the incredibly low price of seven dollars I believe. They were having a Sale with reduced prices. It delivers a very healthy SMACK. It's no cheap piece of junk. It is in the same condition as the day I bought it. Granted I don't use it a bunch but I do not regret having purchased it.

I enjoyed myself exponentially. I would attend another in the future to be sure tho one thing I would change. I would bring ALL of my fetish gear along with my favorite sex toys (mostly dongs and dildos)+my chains, some rope and I would wear 100% black if I could squeeze into my black Cargo pants.

The fact it is being promoted as an Erotic Art Festival could very well mean it will be a collection of prints drawings and perhaps paintings. If you do go if it were me I would wear black 100%.