Official Community Forums Home

Long Lasting Relationships

• Members

I've been with my husband 28 years (since we were 14) and we still have a great sex life.Always discovering new things to do to each other and was wondering how long others have been together and if the sex is still good. We've had our ups and downs but have always been compatible sexually.

• Members

Nearly 20 years. Sex-wise, didn't really know what I was doing for the first dozen years. Since then it has only gets better with time, although not as frequent as it could be. Outside of sex we have our ups and downs. Generally enjoy each other's company, but our interests have diverged.

• Members

I have to agree about the early years.We were so young it took time to figure it all out and do it right,so both partners are satisfied. But it was fun learning.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

It's inspiring that this still happens!! :)

• Members

Good morning Tyger. I read your post concerning your relationship that just ended. I feel for any relationship that ends because at some point it was special and full of visions of happy times through the years.

I am proud of our 35yrs and with all relationships there have been difficulties. Just got into toys this year. Needed something because she had become unhappy with sex. Now it's like new again and I can't see it getting boring with the ability to utilize different toys. Thing is, I got into reading the forums and find myself turned on by some of the conversations. I even made a comment in "would it make you hot if". So am I now a heel for doing so? Feels sort of like cheating. There was a time my wife would not have even considered toys; too taboo. She's never been into anything but the same routine and thus the boredom with sex. However, she is like a new person with these rabbit vibrators.

I've read your posts on different subject matters and find myself wondering what it would be like to have an occasion with a woman that seems to really enjoy sex the way you seem to. So yeah, here I am creating fantasies. So after your breakup and your statement towards men in general, I feel I have let my wife down by engaging in conversations in these forums as you feel you were let down. Why, because I find myself really wanting to experience such an occasion. I think to myself at least just once, but I also know that once you do something usually you want to do it again and again. So I have never went there in the physical world; only in my mind. Not sure if anyone wants a 55yrold anyway; as you stated, you're now a cougar. Therefore, from your point of view, am I the heel, typical male for engaging in flirtatious conversations in these forums?

• Members

Rabbit, It is normal to have fantasies about someone(s) besides your partner - that makes you human. It is also normal and OK (in my opinion) to be aroused by the writings of someone else or the sights, sounds or smell of another. However, what makes you a good person in the relationship is not to act on it if you have made the commitment to a monogamous relationship. I also believe it is fine to masturbate to the thoughts of that person.

Just my ramblings.

• Members

I suppose so ergot2. However, this was my first foray into this type atmosphere, but I think I'll bail out of the forums. I don't feel as welcomed as I thought I would; i.e. feel judged already, which is what you get everywhere else in life. I know women get tired of being looked at and chased, but that's the testosterone in a male; can't help looking at women's assets. Maybe I've simply developed a negative attitude. I am happier hiking and kayaking alone through nature's landscapes than socializing, so back there I go. At 55 I'll learn to be happy where I'm at.