Official Community Forums Home

Excite Her Silver Bullet

Mikayla1

• Members

OH MY HEAVENLY BULLET I SING TO THEE.....

I love bullets - have said so over and over and over. I think every woman should have at least one. They are great for private, solo use. Great for travel. Great for use during sex. Great for clitoral stim. Great for external nipple stim. Great for shaft or ball stim. What is a bullet NOT good for! I love bullets and THIS is my new favorite.

This super powerful bullet had me singing my OOOOOOOO praises in under a minute flat on the LOW setting. Now, it is true there are only 2 settings, but that first one is OH MY GOD good! I LOVE how strong this bullet's vibes are! Plus, this one is WATERPROOF! BONUS!!! A super bargain at under 20 bucks, only takes 2 AA batteries and WORKS!

If you have to buy one item - only one - buy a bullet. If you have to buy a bullet DEFINITELY consider buying this one! It has been reviewed by many people and they all say the same thing - POWERFUL! So, why wait - add this baby to your shopping cart right now! You will not regret it. Now, if you will excuse me, I have to go and play with my bullet.....OOOOOOOO YEAH!!!

http://www.tootimid.com/excite-her-silver-bullet.html

• Like 1

Bullets are FANTASTIC!!! It's awesome when you find one that works so well!

• Members

Great. I have something to add to my list of items I want. Sounds really good as I have been looking to get a new bullet.