Official Community Forums Home

Empty Nester, Just Trying To Get That Spark Back

sb7741

I'm just trying to re-kindle that spark in the relationship between my wife and I, I am curious while she is quite stand-offish when it comes to being playful in the bedroom. There seem to be alot of information to wade through here and I am open to suggestions.

• Members

I have been there in the past. My suggestion is to start with asking what she would like to do/try. Be open listen carefully. Share some of your ideas/desires. If she is uncomfortable start with little things. I always say start with good open communication. If toys are a bit too much right now maybe start with articles of clothing she would like to see you in. Maybe share a tamer fantasy or two. Be loving and gentle. Maybe allow her to direct the action. Maybe be daring and take control of the playtime. Mostly I'd say start slow, be open and talk about what you both need and want.

• Review Team

If she is comfortable with it try blind folding her.....it will heighten her other senses and help her trust you with new ideas.... And the key is to go slow, and use a lot of positives. Like how amazing she is, and how excited she makes you feel. Also ask her if she is enjoying it. This should really be all about her and teasing her. Line up things to use.....could be fruit, syrups, feathers, flowers, vibrator, lotions, lubes, etc. have a game plan in place so you have an idea of each step your going to take. Start with her clothes on (button down)but as your going through teasing her...... Work her out of her clothes. Start with teasing her taste buds, even if you just try that much and she gives up control to you, you will get her hooked. Then the next time you could try something a little more adventurous.

• Like 1

• Members

You've gotten some good advice ^^^.

Try to make it fun and about her. If she's apprehensive and shy about sharing her fantasies

I recommend you both writing them on different colored slips of paper and each taking one

of the others out of a jar. You have to make the fantasy happen with in a week. They can be

tame in the beginning as she grows into trusting and enjoying again watch them become more

racy. Good luck!

• Like 2

• Members

Both JnWputer and Blonde... Have great insights and suggestions. I hope you have the opportunity to try out some of this and things go well.