Official Community Forums Home

Space Explorer 5x Bullet

trina2008

• Members

TLc7345-6main.jpg

Space Explorer 5X Bullet

This little explorer knows exactly where to land. Now I always love a good bullet and this one is not exception. Now I may sound a little selfish but I just don’t like to share my bullets with anyone, not even my husband.

When my new toy arrived from too timid, I was so excited to see a bullet just for me. (Sorry for the rhyming.) I love the fact that this bullet claimed to be very quiet and had a removable sleeve with little nubs on it. I just couldn’t wait to try it out, so instead of waiting for some alone time I decided to be a little daring and decided I could where it while I went to the store. I wore a long shirt and a pair of shorts, and that kept the wires hidden well. Like I said the box stated that it was very quiet so I was confident in what I was doing.

So I decided to test it out at the house just to see how quiet it really was, I was shocked that it really isn’t as quiet as I hoped. But not being totally disappointed I decided maybe staying with my bullet was the way to go. I started to undress but kept the vibrations on low and next thing I started to feel an orgasm build and then wham! It hit me, hard and fast. This is when I realized that this little bullet is made for home use only. Dying to see how much vibration could actually come out of one little bullet, I decided to try all the settings. I am the kind of girl that loves a lot of vibration on my clit. A little just won’t due. This bullet had me having orgasms over and over again. I love my bullets and this one is now on top of the toy box, for just a little private time.

The Space explorer takes you an orgasm and beyond. I know I am very happy and can’t wait to use it again. It takes one nine-volt battery and has a lot of vibration for such a little thing. I would recommend this bullet to anyone from beginners to experienced users. Enjoy! I know I did.

Product ID: TLC7345-6

• Members

Nine volt huh? That says power to me! I love my bullets - love them - this one looks super fun!

Mikayla