Official Community Forums Home

New Here And Excited!

Khameaux

Hi, I don't know what I did to stumble across TooTimid, but I'm so glad I found it! I'm a single mom of one, trying to regain her sexuality. A good friend has recently been upped to the status of FWB, and has gradually been helping me, lol. I'm pretty open minded, but my ex was not. No toys, no foreplay, nothing, really. My FWB doesn't live close, and our conversations have led me to purchasing several new toys; some for solo use and some for joint enjoyment. I've never used toys with anyone else, so he's been my sole educator, up until today and reading this site.

Sensory overload! I have to say, I've enjoyed reading others' thoughts and experiences. They have made me feel less alone, given me new perspective, and yes, some have turned me on, big time! I don't have many close friends that I discuss my sex life with, or feel comfortable asking questions. This forum is awesome, and I look forward to reading and sharing more.

• Members

Welcome. Enjoy your exploration. Ask question you seek answers for.

• Members

Welcome to the forum , I hope you have a pleasurable experience :-)