Official Community Forums Home

The Back Ally :)

• Members

Hi All! DH and I have been experimenting more and more with anal for each of us. I would like your suggestion, if you have personal experience, with a excellent anal lube that is thick and lasting as well as a beginner, beginner, beginner prostate toy.

Thanks!

• Review Team

I would have to say my fingers have been the best toy so far, they can bend and rub better then any toy, but if you are going with a toy go for glass. Easy clean up, doesn't use the lube as fast. As far as lube that's all trial and error. Everyone has their own favorite and I know when starting out what people said were their favorites, They were not mine.

Hope that helped a little.

• Members

As for lube, there are so many choices. I like many of them, but as unusual as it seem, for anal stimulation I like vitamin E oil. As for toys, here is a big surprise, Glass, Glass, Glass. I love glass toys. The temperature play is great (especially cold). For starters a narrow vibrating plug is pleasant.

• Members

Many of the g spot glass toys work well for prostrate play. I found the Amber Waves and Icicles No. 43 glass toys very pleasurable.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

As far as lube climax bursts anal lube. It lasts a long time and has vitamin beads inside for helping nourish the areas as well. We have been using it about 4 years.

• Members

Climax Burst sounds like a lube worth investigating. Thanks for the info.