Official Community Forums Home

Climax Gems Aquamarine Stroker

ladylove

• Members

CLIMAX GEMS AQUAMARINE STROKER

My first impression of the Climax Gems Aquamarine Stoker was it’s cute. The inside looks like a tool guys use for building stuff, DH will definitely like it. It’s extremely stretchy and will fit almost everyone. It felt very tacky to touch even after washing, has no smell, and is very squishy.

After washing the Aquamarine with soap and water it was ready to use. We used this during foreplay one evening, with a water based lube and it was a hit. It felt tight which is always a plus and the ribbing inside added to his pleasure. If the middle bulbs area was supposed to add a different sensation he couldn’t fell it. The overall feeling of the Climax Gems Aquamarine Stroker gave was that the different sensation from the ribbing was pleasurable. This is a great toy for any man and should fit most everyone. DH awards the Climax Gems Aquamarine Stroker a 4 out of 5 hearts.

http://www.tootimid.com/climax-gems-aquamarine-stroker.html

• 4 weeks later...

Very interesting looking toy. It's a nice blue color. Glad this one worked decently.

• Members

The "tacky" feel it one of the things that I have never liked about many mastrubators. I'm glad it worke well, but I'd rather have something that has a smoother/silky feeling.

• Like 1