Official Community Forums Home

What's On Your Sex Toy Naughty Christmas Wish List?

Tyger

If there was one sex toy that you could have, no limits, what would it be? I'd LOVE to know!!!! ;) I'll share mine, if you share yours!!!

• Members

Here is what is on my list:

A metal dildo and/or anal plug.

A thick metal cock ring.

The Coba Libre penis massager (at $225 it is truly a dream).

• Members

Oh I forgot to add... A beautiful, intelligent, playful, passionate, and wonderful woman.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • Members

I was just looking at dildos on 2 sites. I nearly found what I am searching for. TT had my choice some years ago and I bought it!! It shows signs of wearing out. It was sold by Topco Sales and is called the Fab Boi Cock, made by gay men for gay men. Well I'm not gay butt I KNOW WHAT I LIKE!!!!!!!! And THIS is IT!!! Unfortunately the six and a half incher has been replaced/phased out by the 8.5x1.66 incher.

Keeping within the topic I'd have 2 each of these dildos in each size. I'd have several dildo harnesses. There is a vibration toy that looks like a transmission hump. One straddles it. It is eqipped with the Vac U Loc attachment. It does a quite thorough job of driving a clit insane by all reports. Of course I want one. Who wouldn't?? :wub: :wub: :wub: On Kink.com they have many fine films of women getting what they need using the various dildo thrusting machines currently on the market. I would like to have 4 or 5 of these and a special room for the attachments I would also need to include a fully equipped Japanese bathroom and public bathhouse. Also an exam table found in an OB GYN office and the attending accessories. A fully equipped dungeon with a decent collection of rubber leather and latex outfits and accoutrements.

• Like 1

• Members

Here is what is on my list:

A metal dildo and/or anal plug.

A thick metal cock ring.

The Coba Libre penis massager (at $225 it is truly a dream).

Well lets just say you can never have enought Right??

Toy isnt on my christmas list because i just ordered it..Its a glass dildo that i saw someone useing(you no who u are)and it turned me on and got me so wet i had to have one!!!!!!! Thank you

• Like 2

• Members

I have a glass dildo and love it ccprim. You will too. Trying to talk my husband into letting me use it on him. I think he likes the idea. Now you've got me wet thinking about it!

D

• Members

lol let me know how that goes..Ive been working on mine god its like baby steps lol but when the tables are turned haha im not complaining at all i love it ..i tell him just relax before you no it you will love it to...ooohhhh makes me wet just thinking about it to..

• Like 2

• Members

The name of the tranny hump is called the Sybian. Another tool that works to good effect is similar to the Pogo Stick of yesteryear. Another model you straddle much like a bicycle. As one works the pedals gears work the dildo of your choice comes up and slides into someones wet pussy. The faster one pedals the faster the dildo moves up and down. Toys of this type are perfect for the Save The Planet types. Me I think more vibes should run off 120 wall power rather than AA batteries. And finally there is a contraption that along a bar guide gleaned from a chainsaw small 1 inch by 2 inch wide simulated tongues slap a pussy or ass or ball sack. I like this idea. Basically this machine works just like a *ditch witch.*

• Members

Oh Wow, ccprim and MDeb you have me raptures by your talk about a glass dildo and the uses with your man. I don't know about the men in your life, but I would be asking you to use it with me if I was there. I love glass toys and the way they feel. Now I have a whole new fantasy running in my head.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Hm, I have so many that I want, but what I really really want, is The Platinum Ends Butt Plug, it looks so pretty, and it looks smooth, Plus I've never had one before.

• Members

Platinum plugs. Great choice... If you have never tried plugs the feeling can be amazing.

• Members

I would like a T plug I think it would be great to use.

• Like 1