Official Community Forums Home

Tongue Dinger

Mikayla1

• Members

Total Dinger Dud

Loved the idea of this item. A vibrating device that sits on your tongue. Giving oral a little extra zing. Unfortunately, this item didn't work for ME nor my partner because the thing wouldn't stay on our tongues! The little mini-vibrator (which actually has some zip) is attached to a stretchy band that you are supposed to put on your tongue as far back as you can get it. Well I don't know if my tongue is deformed or what but when I tried to put it on it kept rolling back off. I tried tying the band in a knot to make it tighter, still a no-go.

I got too frustrated to even try to put his cock in my mouth with the vibrator on. So, he tried it. While he got it on his tongue, it was too far back for me to feel anything. So, we took it out and threw it to the side.

Sorry but while a brilliant little idea, it fell tremendously flat for both me and my partner. Sometimes a good idea is just executed badly.

http://www.tootimid.com/vibrating-tongue-dinger.html

• Members

I never could understand how this device would be effective. I could only imagine it not staying where you wanted it to stay. Thanks for the review, it confirmed my thoughts on this toy.

• Like 1

I've also been curious to know how these worked. I've seen them in stores as well. Never cared for the looks for them, and thought that they'd be more cumbersome & annoying than successful. Thank you for the confirmation.