Official Community Forums Home

Temporary Insanity

Taurus55

• Members

You just joined the forum... A sexy community of sex positive people. Enjoy.

• Like 2

Other than what RC said, I have no idea! LOL

• 3 months later...
  • Members

Yo new guy...don't sweat it Bubba...I mean as RC4Blue said this place Too Timid is INDEED a sexy website chock FULL of sexy people some of which and I DO include myself when I say this some few of us may not be as beautiful on the outside as we were when we were in our teens or twenties but many (and I include myself here) are beautiful on the inside and still barely (including me) so full of sexual energy we kin barely contin ourselves. And SO SORRY for the run on sentence. Oh dear me....if my old Language Arts teacher could read what I am thinking /writing here she'd turn red and her pussy would get all gooey!!

I am freshly showered and all I'm wearing is my old robe and a SMILE. In a few minutes I'll either be reading sexy stories here or over at xhamster working up a handful of cream cuz people I am one horny old goat right now and if I had my druthers I'd be in a well equipped Dungeon with a fully equipped *Enema Room* with FULL Japanese bath house accoutrements to include a bevy of Japanese beauties from 18 to 70 in various stages of undress from nekid as a J bird to school girl uniforms with the pleated ultra short skirts sheer black blouses white knee high sox and black Mary Jane platform shoes to Dominatrix Karin or Lady Sonia in full tilt Domme outfits ranging from scary and STERN

to high school cheerleader outfits...

Yeah. . . if'n you guessed I'm a feelin' frisky you'd be dialed right in!!!

So before I step off to Fantasy Land.... you're in the Right Place Mister...I am 62 and a half and have a bit of a rep here. I am not sure butt I've been here around 10 years. BTW (By the way) Too Timid is a GREAT PLACE to buy your sex toys. I started my collection right 'chere. My first order was 3 or 4 dildos a couple of vibes and some lube. TBT I am feelin like getting gang banged and I am not gay I'd just LOVE to be manhandled today by 6 or 10 ladies until I am begging for a nice nap and later when I have awoken a nice lunch of eggs hash browns BACON Hushpuppies miles of gravy fried onions taters and a big ole glass of Moo Juice.

And then 3 fingers of whisky and round 2. Woo Hoo!

• Like 1