Official Community Forums Home

Blue Cock Cage

RC4BLUE

• Members

I am not sure who this was designed for. It was not me. When you read cock cage, well, believe it. It was a cage. When I pulled it out of the package I thought - I am not going to get thing on me. The cage is about two and a half inches long with a small hole for wrapping around your penis. Well I cleaned this thing up and decided I needed plenty of lube. I am glad I did. I needed as Much lube as I could. While the cage does have some stretch, it is not super stretchy. I had a bit of trouble pulling this over my erection. Once I had the thing wrapped around me I really knew why they call it a cage. The device felt like it was squeezing my penis in a vice. I have seen a few places where people have described using this thing as a ball stretcher. I don't know how I could ever get my balls through the small hole and then be comfortable. There was too much squeeze on my shaft to ever thing about using this as a ball stretcher. I couldn't leave this on for very long and it took more lube to get it off. My rating: 1 star. I can not recommend this. It is just too tight.

http://www.tootimid.com/titanmen-tools-cock-cage-6087.html

• Members

So, is this meant for use during sex? If so, could you have achieved that?

• Members

Yes it is ment to be used for sex, but I wouldn be able to use it. It was just way too tight.

• 5 months later...

Out of curiosity, how big are you? I'm asking because some people may be able to use it, if they're a bit smaller in girth maybe? It does look rather uncomfortable. Thanks for the honest review.

• Review Team

thanks rc4blue I was thinking about getting one to try, I think ill have my GF measure me and go from there,im not ruling one out because like tyger said it might be your size

• Members

Without giving away too much, I am about average in size or just slightly better. But the opening of this thing is only about an inch (or less) so even flaccid it is tight and when erect it is beyond tight.

Without giving away too much, I am about average in size or just slightly better. But the opening of this thing is only about an inch (or less) so even flaccid it is tight and when erect it is beyond tight.

Owie. This doesn't sound like a very good one at all. Thanks!!!

• Review Team

I've looked at a few and they all seem to have small loops I think I'm going to pass on a cage