Official Community Forums Home

Good Head

• Members

Hi , I was thinking about having classes for women to teach them to give a Great Blow job. Now I say a Great blow Job , But really what I want to get across is how to give them so that more women are more comfortable doing it.. Many women are not taught how to do the correct things.. Yes I know every man is different, However wouldn't it be a little less stress on Women if they were taught some tricks? I have try'd this with a few friends & got great results.. They each came back & told me differnt fun things about it, However the one thing that they all said was there man said it was more of a turn on knowing that they where enjoying it also. So I think if a person who doesn't know what there doing there are people that can help make it better.. What do you think? :D

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest drpotter220
Hi , I was thinking about having classes for women to teach them to give a Great Blow job.  Now I say a Great blow Job , But really what I want to get across is how to give them so that more women are more comfortable doing it.. Many women are not taught how to do the correct things.. Yes I know every man is different, However wouldn't it be a little less stress on Women if they were taught some tricks? I have try'd this with a few friends & got great results..  They each came back & told me differnt fun things about it, However the one thing that they all said was there man said it was more of a turn on knowing that they where enjoying it also.  So I think if a person who doesn't know what there doing there are people that can help make it better.. What do you think?  :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

my man wishies for me to give him head all the time.but for me i rather just have sex.i think the taste of it is nasty.and my jaw hurts after a couple of minutes.does that said normal.or am i making it up so i don't how have to do it

Hi , I was thinking about having classes for women to teach them to give a Great Blow job.  Now I say a Great blow Job , But really what I want to get across is how to give them so that more women are more comfortable doing it.. Many women are not taught how to do the correct things.. Yes I know every man is different, However wouldn't it be a little less stress on Women if they were taught some tricks? I have try'd this with a few friends & got great results..  They each came back & told me differnt fun things about it, However the one thing that they all said was there man said it was more of a turn on knowing that they where enjoying it also.  So I think if a person who doesn't know what there doing there are people that can help make it better.. What do you think?  :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I think that a lot of women are not very good at it. My husband says I give him the best head he's ever had. I really enjoy giving him blowjobs (which shows - and is a turn-on) and I am good at it - he tells his buddies about it all the time who hardly ever get head from their wives. They told him that I should have a group class for their wives and give the guys blowjobs so the wives can see first hand how to get great at it - LOL. Of course, I'm not going to do it (tho there is one of them I've literally dreamt of giving a blowjob to because I'd love to!). Part of it is desire - some don't want to do it; part is technique. I think when you are great at something, you have the tendency to particiapte in that activity more. So, maybe if you can make the women better at it, they'd do it more often! Guys love getting head - so it's a natural - I try to give my husband at least one a day. Good luck!

• Members
I think that a lot of women are not very good at it.  My husband says I give him the best head he's ever had.  I really enjoy giving him blowjobs (which shows - and is a turn-on) and I am good at it - he tells his buddies about it all the time who hardly ever get head from their wives.  They told him that I should have a group class for their wives and give the guys blowjobs so the wives can see first hand how to get great at it - LOL.  Of course, I'm not going to do it (tho there is one of them I've literally dreamt of giving a blowjob to because I'd love to!).  Part of it is desire - some don't want to do it; part is technique.  I think when you are great at something, you have the tendency to particiapte in that activity more.  So, maybe if you can make the women better at it, they'd do it more often!  Guys love getting head - so it's a natural - I try to give my husband at least one a day.  Good luck!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Wow! I'd love to meet up with you. My wife is good but she doesn't let me cum in her mouth. That would be such a turn on for me.

Wow! I'd love to meet up with you. My wife is good but she doesn't let me cum in her mouth. That would be such a turn on for me.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Most women don't let you cum in their mouth because they are afraid of gagging, or simply don't like the taste. They can mask the taste with something like chocolate, honey, or some other sweet tasting favorite. They can also learn to take your cum deep in their throat, where it cannot touch the tongue and therefore they cannot taste it. It takes practice to learn to " deep throat", but many women find it enhances their relationship, and gives them much control over their lovers! My wife was taught by an older college roommate, who had her practice with various vegetables to overcome the gag reflex, to learn what angle works best, and how to swallow the penis when it is in the throat to give maximum stimulus to her lover. It took a little time, but by the time I met her, she was wonderful, and didn't mind taking my cum. On more than one occasion, she saved it, and then passed it back to me by french kissing me. I can't say the experience was wonderful the first time she did it, but I learned to like the eroticism of the act, and appreciated her wild streak. I reciprocated, of course, and sharing ones fluids became part of our oral sex play. Make sure you are clean( as in wash your penis, or take a shower with your wife) before oral sex. The taste of your cock skin should be no different than the taste of the skin on your forearm. Same for her labia taste. What you eat and drink will change the taste of your body fluids, and both of your cum . Try different foods and drinks. The point and purpose of lovemaking is to pleasure your lover. Your wife needs to think about pleasing you, and do whatever it takes to make you happy, short of unwanted pain. As a final alternative, she can always spit your cum out, and gargle with mouth wash. . :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I quickly realized in my dating days that it was a turn-on for guys if I let them cum in my mouth. So I got used to it, and learned to actually like it - it's a turn-on for me too when I feel my husband cumming in my mouth - I love it now. If your wife can deep-throat you, as said above by another guest, the cum is past her taste buds already. I can get my hubby past my gag reflex and take him down all the way, but I prefer to feel and taste him cumming in my mouth! The other thing is she can keep sucking you and swallowing as you cum - I do that when my husband has a lot of cum (like if it's his first blowjob of the day). I'ts past your taste buds pretty fast actually. If you find out why she doesn't want you to cum in her mouth, you might be able to figure it out. Some don't like the taste, the texture, the thought of it, etc. But I think most of us started out thinking, "ooo that would be gross!" And some of us absolutely LOVE it now :lol: And it's nice to have part of him in me all the time - if a day goes by that I don't give him a blowjob, I miss it! Sometimes I'll give him multiple bjs in a day if we have time. So take it slowly, and she may love it someday too :)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest sexymuse
my man wishies for me to give him head all the time.but  for me i rather just have sex.i think the taste of it is nasty.and my jaw hurts  after a couple of minutes.does that said normal.or am i making it up so i don't how have to do it

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hi, No I don't think your making it up , I just think you don't know what your doing. What if I could tellyou how to place your mouth without straining your Jaw? Ever!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
my man wishies for me to give him head all the time.but  for me i rather just have sex.i think the taste of it is nasty.and my jaw hurts  after a couple of minutes.does that said normal.or am i making it up so i don't how have to do it

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

New here just wanted to say I love giving head, It turns me on as much as him. When we were first married I didn't enjoy it, but for some reason I really get turned on by it now. If I want to get horny I imagine giving him head and looking up at him while he comes in my mouth ;) I get hot just thinking of it!

• Members
New here just wanted to say I love giving head, It turns me on as much as him. When we were first married I didn't enjoy it, but for some reason I really get turned on by it now. If I want to get horny I imagine giving him head and looking up at him while he comes in my mouth  ;) I get hot just thinking of it!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I could not agree more! I LOVE giving my husband head - and I LOVE it as much as he does :) Yum Yum! :P

• Members

There seem to be some definite ideas and thoughts about blowjobs! Of course my first thought after reading all these was, "I'm all about women learning how to give blow jobs...but what we really need is to teach men how to perform oral sex!"

All that aside...

For those who can't "deep throat" or hate cum in their mouths or even get sore jaws I would like to suggest the faux blow job. There is so much more to be done when giving a blow job than simply sucking on a penis. There is licking and caressing and tickling and stroking. Sometimes I can not go all the way down on my partner so instead I really suck and lick the top 1/3 of his penis ( like I would a good lollipop) while dusting my fingers over his inner thighs (under his scrotum). GOOOOOOOD stuff! And yeah, sometimes cum in the mouth is not the way to go...but try this: have your partner straddle your chest. While he is in this position start on a blow job. Just as he is about ready to cum, take him out of your mouth and allow him to cum on your chest. It's a big fav for the guys and saves you the after taste.

Last but not least, I will never forget what a guy friend said to me once, "You know, even a bad blow job isn't that bad!"

Good luck,

Jen

• Members

I've tried to give a blow job twice, I was not very good at it. It was just a fantasy for me. I am really not into men but I do admire a nice hard cock. I would probably be better as part of a threesome with the woman giving me some advice. That would be hot.

There seem to be some definite ideas and thoughts about blowjobs!  Of course my first thought after reading all these was, "I'm all about women learning how to give blow jobs...but what we really need is to teach men how to perform oral sex!" 

All that aside...

For those who can't "deep throat" or hate cum in their mouths or even get sore jaws I would like to suggest the faux blow job.  There is so much more to be done when giving a blow job than simply sucking on a penis.  There is licking and caressing and tickling and stroking.  Sometimes I can not go all the way down on my partner so instead I really suck and lick the top 1/3 of his penis ( like I would a good lollipop) while dusting my fingers over his inner thighs (under his scrotum).  GOOOOOOOD stuff!  And yeah, sometimes cum in the mouth is not the way to go...but try this: have your partner straddle your chest.  While he is in this position start on a blow job.  Just as he is about ready to cum, take him out of your mouth and allow him to cum on your chest.  It's a big fav for the guys and saves you the after taste.

Last but not least, I will never forget what a guy friend said to me once, "You know, even a bad blow job isn't that bad!"

Good luck,

Jen

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

• Members
There seem to be some definite ideas and thoughts about blowjobs!  Of course my first thought after reading all these was, "I'm all about women learning how to give blow jobs...but what we really need is to teach men how to perform oral sex!" 

All that aside...

For those who can't "deep throat" or hate cum in their mouths or even get sore jaws I would like to suggest the faux blow job.  There is so much more to be done when giving a blow job than simply sucking on a penis.  There is licking and caressing and tickling and stroking.  Sometimes I can not go all the way down on my partner so instead I really suck and lick the top 1/3 of his penis ( like I would a good lollipop) while dusting my fingers over his inner thighs (under his scrotum).  GOOOOOOOD stuff!  And yeah, sometimes cum in the mouth is not the way to go...but try this: have your partner straddle your chest.  While he is in this position start on a blow job.  Just as he is about ready to cum, take him out of your mouth and allow him to cum on your chest.  It's a big fav for the guys and saves you the after taste.

Good luck,

Jen

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Jen is always right! Although I love the taste of my husbands cum and always let my him cum in my mouth (I wouln't have it any otehr way!), he does indeed also like cumming on my chest. Sometimes he'll stradle my chest and put his cock between my breasts and simulate screwing, and on the slow up thrusts I take the head in my mouth. Guys do like cumming on tits and it's kinda sexy too for me - when you see all that cum on your chest it's a turn on for me too.

• Members

:lol: One point was brought up but not really mentioned again. That is what a person (male or female) eats is or has a great deal to do with any bad orgasm tastes! If you are a veggie and meat person OK, but don't add a lot of spices such as garlic and also many beers or different liquors will tend to add to a bad taste. Whether you're getting oral or giving head the shoe fits both ways.

So many men should know how to give oral as well. It is a two way street and we all should learn to use it.

• Members

here's a little tip for giving great head!

if your thumb and index finger in the shape of an L with thumb inbetween the penis and his balls and index finger resting on his stomach pointing up and squeezing lightly it make the penis more sensative and will drive him wild!

Also, literally suck, like a suction cup! and use your tongue! :D

• Members

Hi there,

A good point was raised by a couple of people here - it sure is a two way street :). My man is amazing with oral sex and I never really got into it before him. He actually loves doing it and I've never been so turned on in my life. Yes, I do return the favor and am working on my technique with him too. For me, there is nothing like the feeling that oral sex gives me. I'm hooked! How do the men out there feel about performing, rather than receiving, oral sex?

• Members

I am all for the suggestions of a few ladies that men should be also taught to give "GOOD ORAL" sex to the women!! That is one reason you will see so many women together. Women know what feels good and can please one another far easier than men. Men have got to learn more about giving GOOD oral sex to women. There are many tapes out that may help and if they are used it should be both watching and trying together.

The days of only giving head are gone. Now it is the women who should receive. It is also a super way of performing or having foreplay!! The men are hot to trot but just want head and then jump on, go to it and then roll over and play dead after expending their load(s). Who wants that when foreplay will warm any woman up and then they may produce a better service for their partner. Try to make it last and they (the men)will receive more gratification in the long run day after day. Also don't turn over and go to sleep or leave the room for a beer. There is such a thing as after play even if it is only hugging, kissing , fondeling and numerous other things that will make their partners fell so relaxed and happy. Then you can both snooze a bit and rest for the second or third round. You men will get more from it that way instead of the quickies. Oh a quickie is nice, very nice now and then when time for any long session is short.

If a man wants to blow between my tits and have a swallow then let him give me oral and get unbder me to enjoy yhe fine juices that may come from one or more orgasms. Lets play the game fair and equal from both sides of the field.

• Members
You all seem to be on the right track when it comes to giving head!  It takes patience, it takes practice and it takes creativity. 

Keep up the good work.

Jen

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i agree you ladies should all keep it up.. practice makes perfect.. if you need a practice dummy with a nice hard cock?? well look me up :ph34r:

• Members
I am all for the suggestions of a few ladies that men should be also taught to give "GOOD ORAL" sex to the women!! That is one reason you will see so many women together. Women know what feels good and can please one another far easier than men. Men have got to learn more about giving GOOD oral sex to women. There are many tapes out that may help and if they are used it should be both watching and trying together.

The days of only giving head are gone. Now it is the women who should receive. It is also a super way of performing or having foreplay!! The men are hot to trot but just want head and then jump on, go to it and then roll over and play dead after expending their load(s). Who wants that when foreplay will warm any woman up and then they may produce a better service for their partner. Try to make it last and they (the men)will receive more gratification in the long run day after  day. Also don't turn over and go to sleep or leave the room for a beer. There is such a thing as after play even if it is only hugging, kissing , fondeling and numerous other things that will make their partners fell so relaxed and happy. Then you can both snooze a bit and rest for the second or third round. You men will get more from it that way instead of the quickies. Oh a quickie is nice, very nice now and then when time for any long session is short.

If a man wants to blow between my tits and have a swallow then let him give me oral and get unbder me to enjoy yhe fine juices that may come from one or more orgasms. Lets play the game fair and equal from both sides of the field.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Totally True, it goes both ways or no ways in my house.. i love to work that crack..

• Members
Totally True, it goes both ways or no ways in my house.. i love to work that crack..

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Eat and be eaten! Tho I abslutely love giving head (as often as I can, I do - just gave him one an hour ago), I love when he eats me too - and he's great at it - he'll munch and lick til I squirm and cum, and he laps up all the juice - he loves it. But, I LOVE giving him blowjobs - it's so damn fun!! :lol:

• Members
Eat and be eaten!  Tho I abslutely love giving head (as often as I can, I do - just gave him one an hour ago), I love when he eats me too - and he's great at it - he'll munch and lick til I squirm and cum, and he laps up all the juice - he loves it.  But, I LOVE giving him blowjobs - it's so damn fun!!  :lol:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:P thats what I'm saying.... good girl""" i believe in a lady with those exact standards?? just did't know there were many that do enjoy giving as much as recieving.. Sweeeet!!!

• Members
:P thats what I'm saying.... good girl""" i believe in a lady with those exact standards??  just did't know there were many that do enjoy giving as much as recieving.. Sweeeet!!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

LOL - I enjoy giving bjs MORE than receiving! My first choice is to give him a blowjob - always. Whenever he asks, he gets; and most of the time, I will just give him one w/o him asking. Just gave him his second one today 30 minutes ago - yum. He's got to get up early, so he's off in bed. I might wake him in the morning with one - I do that a lot too - he loves that! Damn - I wish he was still awake! LOL

• Members
LOL - I enjoy giving bjs MORE than receiving!  My first choice is to give him a blowjob - always.  Whenever he asks, he gets; and most of the time, I will just give him one w/o him asking.  Just gave him his second one today 30 minutes ago - yum.  He's got to get up early, so he's off in bed.  I might wake him in the morning with one - I do that a lot too - he loves that!    Damn - I wish he was still awake! LOL

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

What a lucky man,,, I envy***My wife is getting more and more interested as the years go by.. but i need a woman that is ""Hungry"" if you know what im saying? :o:huh::angry:

• Members

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I agree, I find that if the woman "giving" is showing signs of excitement and agressiveness while pleasuring me, "WOW" thats what im talking about... that would be a new,climatic peak by itself.. let me know when you start your class,,, ill send my wife if she's willing to check it out..

• Members
What a lucky man,,, I envy***My wife is getting more and more interested as the years go by.. but i need a woman that is ""Hungry"" if you know what im saying?  :o  :huh:  :angry:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

He IS a lucky man and he knows it! Your wife is getting more interested so that's a good thing - kudos to her! Some women like it more that others. I have girlfriends who HATE giving their husbands blowjobs and do it rarely. They think I'm crazy for trying to give mine one a day (I try!). But I loved it from the first time I blew a guy - it's a turn on. And I love my hubby and love making him squirm with joy - ahh! He's lucky and so am I - after all, he LOVES getting blowjobs, and I love giving them - a good match! And I get every drop out of him I can - I actually enjoy the taste and feel of his cum. He got 2 today. :lol: Hungry? Yes - I am always hungry for giving him head and swallowing it all. But hey, that's just me! Your wife is moving in the right direction - enjoy!