Official Community Forums Home

Good Head

• Members
just trying to get an update on this oral service class you spoke on,  are you still willing to type up some info and send it to me via e-mail? :rolleyes:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Oh My Goddess I certainly will just tell me how to get the info to you :) !

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members
Oh My Goddess I certainly will just tell me how to get the info to you :) !

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hi Everyone, Here are some Tips Tricks & Techineques that I use In "class", First some terms then the class.

The Coronridge: The head of the penis where the two ends of the irregular circle come together at a point. This where if not circumcised the foreskin is attached. The middle of this point is called the Corona this joins the head & the Shaft , This is a VERY sensitive area !!!!

The Meateus is the whole a t the top of the Penis where he ejaculates from.

The Butterfly Flutter

Kneeling over your partner place your lips around the head of the penis and twirl around the under the Corona ridge"Create the basic Vacuum light pressure on the Penis head enough to pull it into your mouth. With your lips around the shaft make an up & down movments with your tounge on corona. "flutter it' , Then repeat the twirl , then Flutter again do this a couple times!! Circle the head run your tounge over ther the meateus!!He comes quick and hard! Great for well lets say well hung men! Also if he is REALLY Well hung! Just fluttering your tounge on the meateus then over the head under the ridge! You don't have to put your lips around it. Ohh Yeah it works great because they can also watch what your doing. Most men are stimulated visually. This is great way to let them watch! Do not be afraid to let them watch trust me it's a turn on! Maybe even for both of you :D

Communication: Please ask your partner if they like there nipples touched, or their "boys" Testicles touched. Licking the boys the right way makes them cumm so hard!! Ohh Rolling them around on your tounge. Having your tounge under them over them & around them!!! What a feeling your man will get!!!! It really does add alot to it if you can stimulate other areas of there body at the same time it is sensory overload!!!! :P

I have about 10 more of these. I ask women to make sure they can do this first because the tips get better & harder from here.. If you want I can teach the proper method of deep Throating!!! To deep throat takes a lot of practice!!!!!! But ohh My Goddess it's incredible!!!!! You think Bj's are Good??? To Deep throat is incredible!!!

So there is the first lesson..

I have tips on how to swallow with minimal to no gagging! It's a great way to start !

Please let me know what you think!!!!

• Members
Hi Everyone, Here are some Tips Tricks & Techineques that I use In "class",  First some terms then the class.

The Coronal ridge: The head of the penis where the two ends of the irregular circle come together at a point.  This where if not circumcised the foreskin is attached. The middle of this point is called the Meateus, This is a VERY sensitive area !!!!

The Butterfly Flutter

Kneeling over your partner place your lips around the head of the penis and twirl around the under the Coronal ridge"Create the basic Vacuum light pressure on the Penis head enough to pull it into your mouth. With your lips around the shaft make an up & down movments with your tounge on  the meateus, "flutter it' , Then repeat the twirl , then Flutter again do this a couple times!! He comes quick and hard! Great for well lets say well hung men!  Also if he is REALLY Well hung! Just fluttering your tounge on the meateus then over the head under the ridge! You don't have to put your lips around it. Ohh Yeah it works great because they can also watch what your doing. Most men are stimulated visually. This is great way to let them watch! Do not be afraid to let them watch trust me it's a turn on!  Maybe even for both of you :D

Communication:  Please ask your partner if they like there nipples touched, or their "boys" Testicles touched. Licking the boys the right way makes them cumm so hard!! Ohh Rolling them around on your tounge. Having your tounge under them over them & around them!!! What a feeling your man will get!!!! It really does add alot to it if you can stimulate other areas of there body at the same time it is sensory overload!!!!  :P

I have about 10 more of these. I ask women to make sure they can do this first because the tips get better & harder from here..  If you want I can teach the proper method of deep Throating!!! To deep throat takes a lot of practice!!!!!! But ohh My Goddess it's incredible!!!!! You think Bj's are Good???  To Deep throat is incredible!!! 

I have tips on how to swallow with minimal to no gagging! It's a great way to start !

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I think you need to write a book. I'll be the first to sign up and buy :D

• Members
Hi Everyone, Here are some Tips Tricks & Techineques that I use In "class",  First some terms then the class.

The Coronridge: The head of the penis where the two ends of the irregular circle come together at a point.  This where if not circumcised the foreskin is attached. The middle of this point is called the Corona this joins the head & the Shaft , This is a VERY sensitive area !!!! 

The Meateus is the whole a t the top of the Penis where he ejaculates from.

The Butterfly Flutter

Kneeling over your partner place your lips around the head of the penis and twirl around the under the Corona ridge"Create the basic Vacuum light pressure on the Penis head enough to pull it into your mouth. With your lips around the shaft make an up & down movments with your tounge on corona. "flutter it' , Then repeat the twirl , then Flutter again do this a couple times!! Circle the head run your tounge over ther the meateus!!He comes quick and hard! Great for well lets say well hung men!  Also if he is REALLY Well hung! Just fluttering your tounge on the meateus then over the head under the ridge! You don't have to put your lips around it. Ohh Yeah it works great because they can also watch what your doing. Most men are stimulated visually. This is great way to let them watch! Do not be afraid to let them watch trust me it's a turn on!  Maybe even for both of you :D

Communication:  Please ask your partner if they like there nipples touched, or their "boys" Testicles touched. Licking the boys the right way makes them cumm so hard!! Ohh Rolling them around on your tounge. Having your tounge under them over them & around them!!! What a feeling your man will get!!!! It really does add alot to it if you can stimulate other areas of there body at the same time it is sensory overload!!!!  :P

I have about 10 more of these. I ask women to make sure they can do this first because the tips get better & harder from here..  If you want I can teach the proper method of deep Throating!!! To deep throat takes a lot of practice!!!!!! But ohh My Goddess it's incredible!!!!! You think Bj's are Good???  To Deep throat is incredible!!! 

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

well now, let me catch my breath and clean myself up a bit and ill respond,, thank you and please don't stop, i'd love to here your secrets of deep throating and swallowing with minimal gagging. you should write a book....

• Members
well now, let me catch my breath and clean myself up a bit and ill respond,, thank you and please don't stop, i'd love to here your secrets of deep throating and swallowing with minimal gagging. you should write a book....

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hey Tube!! Thanks Great complement!!!

I don't know how many women know how to deep throat, Here is an easy way to learn.. I am going to send out a couple more of my tips & Techs, However this is for those of us a little more advanced..

Please work up to this it is not something I recommend for everyone! ;) ..

The Myths :"I can get it all the way down the back of my throat!! I can deep throat!!"

Huh NO!!

After you have given your man some oral stimulation! ;) , and he is hard, Lay on the bed with your head hanging over the side, So you are basiclly looking up at the ceiling. Because your mouth is at an 80% angle from your throat and it is impossible to put a hard penis into anything that is at an 80% angle. You must compensate & make it straight. By leaning your head over the edge of the bed you make it into one straight smooth channel fit for a penis :lol: . Make sure before any insertion is done that both of you have some communication that if it hurts or it's to much there is way to let each other know, that you have to stop.. You should also have your man let you know either verbally Or some kind of sign that will let you know he is about to cumm, SO you can be ready for it. Communication is very important to this.. :D

Have your man approach you slowly. And I mean slowly!!!!! Insert the Penis into your mouth, let it go as far as you can. (don't over do it ) It gets easier the more you do it. You will be surprised that your gag reflex is very low or you don't have one at all because you have straitened the passage from your mouth to your throat. After a couple trys you will Have your man slide his penis into your mouth. Also this will give him the feeling of both a blow job & sex at the same time! :D When he is ready to cumm and trust me it will happen quick!! ;) !! You will feel the head of the penis get slightly larger in your mouth, be prepared that the cumm will shoot right down your throat! You should not have to "swallow anything" it goes right down.Be Prepared for this! It is a very strange feeling.(at first) However if you like doing this you will love the feeling it gives you also.. For the women you will be so wet from doing this Not only are you on your back with with his penis all the way down your throat, He has full range of your body to do what ever you would like him to do to it. The feeling a man gets from a Mouth to throat stimulation is incredible & cumming straight into you! Ohh be prepared to pull him off the ceiling! :D

Also be prepared that they will ask for this again & again & gain!!! :lol:

• Members

I don't know how many women know how to deep throat, Here is an easy way to learn.. I am going to send out a couple more of my tips & Techs, However this is for those of us a little more advanced.. 

The Myths :"I can get it all the way down the back of my throat!! I can deep throat!!"

Huh NO!!

After you have given your man some oral stimulation! ;) , and he is hard, Lay on the bed with your head hanging over the side, So you are basiclly looking up at the ceiling. Because your mouth is at an 80% angle from your throat and it is impossible to put a hard penis into anything that is at an 80% angle. You must compensate & make it straight. By leaning your head over the edge of the bed you make it into one straight smooth channel fit for a penis  :lol:  .  Make sure before any insertion is done that both of you have some communication that if it hurts or it's to much there is way to let each other know, that you have to stop.. You should also have your man let you know either verbally Or some kind of sign that will let you know he is about to cumm, SO you can be ready for it.  Communication is very important to this.. :D

Have your man approach you slowly. And I mean slowly!!!!! Insert the Penis into your mouth, let it go as far as you can. (don't over do it ) It gets easier the more you do it.  You will be surprised that your gag reflex is very low or you don't have one at all because you have straitened the passage from your mouth to your throat. After a couple trys you will Have your man slide his penis into your mouth. Also this will give him the feeling of both a blow job & sex at the same time!  :D  When he is ready to cumm and trust me it will happen quick!! ;) !! You will feel the head of the penis get slightly larger in your mouth, be prepared that the cumm will shoot right down your throat! You should not have to "swallow anything"  it goes right down.Be Prepared for this! It is a very strange feeling.(at first) However if you like doing this you will love the feeling it gives you also.. For the women you will be so wet from doing this  Not only are you on your back with with his penis all the way down your throat, He has full range of your body to do what ever you would like him to do to it. The feeling a man gets from a Mouth to throat stimulation is incredible & cumming straight into you! Ohh be prepared to pull him off the ceiling! :D 

Also be prepared that they will ask for this again & again & gain!!!  :lol:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:) This is a great, great great technique! My hubby LOVES this because you can take him all the way down your throat, and his balls are dancing around your nose! And as sexymuse said, the feeling of him cumming straight down your throat is awesome - I LOVE it. This is such a sexy technique that guys will cum before you know it - and intensely!! WOW! And size it not too much a problem - I have had 9" stuffed down my throat without a problem. What fun! Take it slowly at first as said. Once you get it, you can do it all the time - like riding a bike - hehe. The cum sliding down your throat is very exciting - the squirts are awesome! Have fun :lol:

• Members

Huh NO!!

After you have given your man some oral stimulation! ;) , and he is hard, Lay on the bed with your head hanging over the side, So you are basiclly looking up at the ceiling. Because your mouth is at an 80% angle from your throat and it is impossible to put a hard penis into anything that is at an 80% angle. You must compensate & make it straight. By leaning your head over the edge of the bed you make it into one straight smooth channel fit for a penis  :lol:  .  Make sure before any insertion is done that both of you have some communication that if it hurts or it's to much there is way to let each other know, that you have to stop.. You should also have your man let you know either verbally Or some kind of sign that will let you know he is about to cumm, SO you can be ready for it.  Communication is very important to this.. :D you are a unique and exciting person, ill bet your man is never wanting, hell i would be a totally satisfied man with the female with your skill... keep the technique's a cumming, thanks again

Have your man approach you slowly. And I mean slowly!!!!! Insert the Penis into your mouth, let it go as far as you can. (don't over do it ) It gets easier the more you do it.  You will be surprised that your gag reflex is very low or you don't have one at all because you have straitened the passage from your mouth to your throat. After a couple trys you will Have your man slide his penis into your mouth. Also this will give him the feeling of both a blow job & sex at the same time!  :D  When he is ready to cumm and trust me it will happen quick!! ;) !! You will feel the head of the penis get slightly larger in your mouth, be prepared that the cumm will shoot right down your throat! You should not have to "swallow anything"  it goes right down.Be Prepared for this! It is a very strange feeling.(at first) However if you like doing this you will love the feeling it gives you also.. For the women you will be so wet from doing this  Not only are you on your back with with his penis all the way down your throat, He has full range of your body to do what ever you would like him to do to it. The feeling a man gets from a Mouth to throat stimulation is incredible & cumming straight into you! Ohh be prepared to pull him off the ceiling! :D 

Also be prepared that they will ask for this again & again & gain!!!  :lol:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

• Members

Sexymuze you have quite the following! I appreciate all your tips and techniques--which I will admit, I am going to bring into my own bedroom!

Thank you for your help!

Jen

• Members
Sexymuze you have quite the following!  I appreciate all your tips and techniques--which I will admit, I am going to bring into my own bedroom!

Thank you for your help!

Jen

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Your awsome Jen !!! Thanks !! :D

• Members
Hey Tubeleek,

You didn't leave a message! Is there something I can do for you?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm sorry I have been out of town on Business! OK here is another 1.

The Figure 8 Sexy style! ;)

For this one the best position to be in is either kneeling in front of him, or laying him down & coming up between his legs. :)

Start with the basic Vacuum Suck, Put your lips on the head of the penis so that your tounge touchs the head, then gently suck him into your mouth. When the head of the penis is in your mouth your lips should be around the shaft go down as far as you can very slowly try to reach the base of the Penis. Your nose should be buried in or close to the base of the penis. Now Leading with your nose, Yes your nose, Which means bend your head slighty into the base. Try & retain a vacuum seal the whole time! ;) Trace a figure 8 with your tounge as if it were laying on it's side, that means not big circles, Just the motion of the 8 not big looping connected circles, the more refined the the motion the better the feeling. Keep your tounge moving in this pattern, each figure 8 should be 2-3 inches each.You can practice this in your own mouth. Start by making a figure eight on the roof of your own mouth. When you have got it to where it feels like a back & forth swiggely line, That's whe you know you got it!!! When you reach the head of the penis, Run your tounge around the Corona Ridge, Do a figure 8 where the Corona ridge comes together, then DO it again..If he hasn't cumm yet!! :D . Stay on the main vein while doing this, It is the most sensitve part of the shaft. :P

I hope you enjoy this !! ;)

Just FYI -

I felt my gal could do better with oral sex. She has graduated from just sucking me a little before sex to staying longer and at times letting me cum in her mouth. As she explained it, it's not for the feel of me coming in her mouth as it is the knowledge of knowing it is the most intense feeling for me.

I have felt that way about giving her the same favor - her enjoyment is my turn-on.

I still felt like we could improve - so I bought her a book on the subject written by a women "The Ultimate Guide to Fellatio" by Violet Blue.

It not only inspired her and turned her on, but it gave her new ideas that I have enjoyed very much. I think that you also need to bridge your gaps in a relationship - that is, talk about what you like and WHY. Don't expect just because you like it she'll do it. You have to also be willing to give in to her desires and respect her wishes....

I thought a 3 way with another women would be a great idea - but she was turned off by the suggestion. So I don't press the issue and respect that if she changes her mind, she'll tell me. That's the kind of respect that'll make her want you more IMO.

Good luck!

• Members

I love giving my wife oral sex. I think there is nothing hotter than her scent and taste. To top it off she cums very hard when I do it. I find that if we are innocently giving each other massages and I get a bit of her scent, its an instant turn on. I think its an animalistic trait that we havent lost. I think most guys feel the same. She doesnt seem to respond to scents in the same way. I am not sure why.

• Members
I love giving my wife oral sex. I think there is nothing hotter than her scent and taste. To top it off she cums very hard when I do it. I find that if we are innocently giving each other massages and I get a bit of her scent, its an instant turn on. I think its an animalistic trait that we havent lost.  I think most guys feel the same. She doesnt seem to respond to scents in the same way. I am not sure why.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I am the same. I often give my wife massages with a nicely scented oil, eventuall I eat her juicy pussy. When I eventually (not too soon) get her to cum, cum, cum. I enjoy it when she really fucks my face with her pussy.

• Members
I am the same. I often give my wife massages with a nicely scented oil, eventuall I eat her juicy pussy. When I eventually (not too soon) get her to cum, cum, cum. I enjoy it when she really fucks my face with her pussy.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Your wives are lucky to have husband's who enjoy eating them so much! My hubby loves the "scent" too - it drives him wild - he gave me a good tongue bath last nite and lots of eating me out - ooo - makes me shiver! I gave him a deep-throater afterwards - he loves the feeling of his head as it hits the back of my mouth and is about to go down. Ahhh!

Your wives are lucky to have husband's who enjoy eating them so much!  My hubby loves the "scent" too - it drives him wild - he gave me a good tongue bath last nite and lots of eating me out - ooo - makes me shiver!  I gave him a deep-throater afterwards - he loves the feeling of his head as it hits the back of my mouth and is about to go down.  Ahhh!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You guys are all right on it. I get the hottest when my wife's ass is going wild with the feel of my tongue and lips on her clit and diving inside her. I know that if I take care of her down there I won't have to worry about whether I come to ejaculation or not. I will be rewarded. She loves the taste of my pre-cum and loves the taste of my cum. 69 is our favorite love making. She has a couple big orgasms and then gets on top me to ride sometimes.

• 9 months later...
  • Members
You guys are all right on it. I get the hottest when my wife's ass is going wild with the feel of my tongue and lips on her clit and diving inside her. I know that if I take care of her down there I won't have to worry about whether I come to ejaculation or not. I will be rewarded. She loves the taste of my pre-cum and loves the taste of my cum. 69 is our favorite love making. She has a couple big orgasms and then gets on top me to ride sometimes.
:rolleyes: mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm............................

• Members

Huh NO!!

After you have given your man some oral stimulation! ;) , and he is hard, Lay on the bed with your head hanging over the side, So you are basiclly looking up at the ceiling. Because your mouth is at an 80% angle from your throat and it is impossible to put a hard penis into anything that is at an 80% angle. You must compensate & make it straight. By leaning your head over the edge of the bed you make it into one straight smooth channel fit for a penis :lol: . Make sure before any insertion is done that both of you have some communication that if it hurts or it's to much there is way to let each other know, that you have to stop.. You should also have your man let you know either verbally Or some kind of sign that will let you know he is about to cumm, SO you can be ready for it. Communication is very important to this.. :D

Have your man approach you slowly. And I mean slowly!!!!! Insert the Penis into your mouth, let it go as far as you can. (don't over do it ) It gets easier the more you do it. You will be surprised that your gag reflex is very low or you don't have one at all because you have straitened the passage from your mouth to your throat. After a couple trys you will Have your man slide his penis into your mouth. Also this will give him the feeling of both a blow job & sex at the same time! :D When he is ready to cumm and trust me it will happen quick!! ;) !! You will feel the head of the penis get slightly larger in your mouth, be prepared that the cumm will shoot right down your throat! You should not have to "swallow anything" it goes right down.Be Prepared for this! It is a very strange feeling.(at first) However if you like doing this you will love the feeling it gives you also.. For the women you will be so wet from doing this Not only are you on your back with with his penis all the way down your throat, He has full range of your body to do what ever you would like him to do to it. The feeling a man gets from a Mouth to throat stimulation is incredible & cumming straight into you! Ohh be prepared to pull him off the ceiling! :D

Also be prepared that they will ask for this again & again & gain!!! :lol: as i've said in the past... Dammm girl where were you when i was, we was single? i only wish i had a woman like you... if you ever become single??? thanks again and sorry its been such a long time, family life got a bit rough and still settling things down a bit, in the mean time im kinda single ladys.. :o;);)

• Members
Hi there,

A good point was raised by a couple of people here - it sure is a two way street :). My man is amazing with oral sex and I never really got into it before him. He actually loves doing it and I've never been so turned on in my life. Yes, I do return the favor and am working on my technique with him too. For me, there is nothing like the feeling that oral sex gives me. I'm hooked! How do the men out there feel about performing, rather than receiving, oral sex?

I love going down on my wife and I dont stop until a few minutes after she cums. There is nothing like riding her pelvis as she convulses from her orgasm. I dont receive much oral sex but a good slow hand job can do the trick as long as she is looking at my penis. I suppose I am letting her cum in my mouth but i dont think it is quite the same thing. Dugmar