Official Community Forums Home

Wish List

• Members

I wasn't sure where to post this, but I have noticed many of you mention your ever growing wish list for toys from tootimid. What I was wondering is why doesn't this site have a wish list feature? They only have a shopping cart. Right now mine is filled with things i WANT to get, but need to save up for. But once I can finally purchase another toy, I need to clear the cart of everything except what I am purchasing at the time. Then I will have to add everything again. Does anyone else feel the same way? If not, nevermind. But I think it would be a nice feature to have on the site. I like to keep track of random items I hear good reviews about. That way I can pick and choose from my list, until I finally get them all! ;) So Rob, or whoever manages the site, think about it! :)

• Members

Great idea! I look at this site everyday and have decided that I want one (or two) of everything! It would be nice, however, for my husband to go to my wish list and purchase something for me as a surprise.

• Members

I've got to admit I've been thinking lately, too, that this would be an awesome feature. I started keeping a paper list, but it's all marked off and added onto and.. well, just not what I'd like my mom to see when she comes to visit. *chuckle*

Unfortunately, I don't think there's enough space on the internet to host my wishlist. :P

• Members

Yeah, this is a really good idea. I have gone to order something several times and been like, now what was that one I wanted... Or I forget about something I had wanted to order when I place my oder. I think a wishlist is a great idea! And also for the same reason chickenmom said. It would be awesome for my fiancee to know what I want from here and order it as a surprise!

• Members

I believe it is a great idea. I though use Microsoft word and make links to all the products on my wish list, so I don't forget which ones. That way if my hubby feels like getting on the computer, which he does quite often and browes and types documents for work he sees my file named wish list and he can see all the things I have wished for. :)

• Members

I think the "Wish List" feature would be a really, really GOOD idea! Gosh knows many a bf or hubby would find it much easier to shop if he or she knew what we all wanted! I will bring it up to Rob and see what he thinks - after all, he is the boss!

Mikayla

• Members
I wasn't sure where to post this, but I have noticed many of you mention your ever growing wish list for toys from tootimid. What I was wondering is why doesn't this site have a wish list feature? They only have a shopping cart. Right now mine is filled with things i WANT to get, but need to save up for. But once I can finally purchase another toy, I need to clear the cart of everything except what I am purchasing at the time. Then I will have to add everything again. Does anyone else feel the same way? If not, nevermind. But I think it would be a nice feature to have on the site. I like to keep track of random items I hear good reviews about. That way I can pick and choose from my list, until I finally get them all! ;) So Rob, or whoever manages the site, think about it! :)

YOU KNOW I'VE THOUGHT ABOUT THAT TOO. SOMETIMES I GO ON THE SITE LOOKING FOR TOYS, & WITH SOO MANY RECOMENDATIONS, ITS HARD TOO CHOOSE. LATER I KIND OF FORGET WHAT I WAS LOOKING FOR IN THE FIRST PLACE. & YES THERE ARE A FEW THINGS ON TOOTIMID THAT ARE NOT IN MY BUGET. IT WOULD BE NICE TO PUT THEM ASIDE SO I CAN GET THEM LATER. I MEAN I WANT A LARGE VARIETY OF TOYS. I WOULD LOVE TO KNOW I COULD GO TO MY WISH LIST & ADD TOYS I'VE BEEN WANTING. :D I'M SOOOOOOOOOOOOO GLAD THIS WAS SUGGESTED & I WOULD BE MUCH MORE HAPPY TO SEE A WISH LIST ;)

Thanks for the feedback. We will put more value on this feature for future updates. I don't see most of these posts, so, if you want to make sure I see your post, please send me a PM. Thanks!

Rob