Official Community Forums Home

Hustlers Rock- It Waterproof Vibe

• Members

Okay I am a HUGE fan of this toy, but I am wondering if anyone has noticed that when it is submerged in the water(like the tub), which is where I use mine, it gets water in it. Yes I do have it closed all the way I have looked for cracks, which there are none. There isn't alot of water, but enough that it no longer works.

:( I was having a great time in the tub this morning and now it is broken, thank goodness I have other tub toys.

So I am wondering who has noticed this with theirs????

• Members

Actually, Katprr, I've got mine sitting here beside me on the desk as a reminder to contact TooTimid today (fat load of help that did, eh!?).

I've never submerged mine; only the top half (above the "OPEN/OFF/ON" section) ever gets wet when washed. But I noticed a few days ago that there were a couple drops of water in that top part, as well as condensation, AND, along that silver piece in the fatter part (under "HUSTLER"), I've got two areas that are whitish -- almost like corrosion. It still runs, but I refuse to use it, cuz I'm afraid of getting myself shocked in places that I don't think I wanna be shocked in! :blink: I'm very sad -- and now I'll need to wait until tomorrow to call.

Thanks for the reminder, though -- and no, you're not alone! We can weep together. *sniffle*

• Members

Sorry to hear yep mine has the same problem but it quit working and filled with water. :( Guess my Head Twister is gonna get more time now. hehehe bad Hustler :lol: we can grief togeather.

• Members

I am sorry to hear about your toys gals! I have used my Hustller MANY a time in the bath and never had a problem. I wonder why you had issues. You know I hate the broken toys!

Mikayla :huh:

• Members

Well, it's great to hear it may just be a select few - thanks, Mikayla! I had ordered a second Hustler "just in case" anything happened to the first -- good thing it arrived the same day my first became unusable!!! (phew!)

I've got to give a call today anyway, cuz I ordered the Blue Corkscrew and it arrived as non-functioning (boohoo). Not my week apparently!

• Members

Awwwwwwwwwwwww Valntyn must not be your week. I have to call today and let them know my poor rock-it is dead. :( Although I have others I have to say I loved this little rock-it.

• Members

Chickenmom - The second one I received seems much sturdier than the first. With the first, if you see the review I wrote a while ago, we'd keep accidentally sliding right past 'off' and straight to 'open.' But with this second one, it really seems to 'click' into place. This one, I'd feel more comfortable using in the tub! It really is one of my favorites so far.

I tried calling this morning (I think I may have been a little too early; I got a long automated menu). I have to go to the post office tomorrow anyway, so I just boxed the Rock-It and the Corkscrew up (with appropriate paperwork! :)) and I'll get it taken care of via the mail.

Let me know how it goes Katprr! In the meantime, it's time to get reaquainted with our other toys! B)

• Members

I got one for my wife. WOW this little thing is awesome. I enjoyed it down on my shaft. When I got it out of the box I couldn't get it to work. Thought that I had dead batteries at first. I turned it on then hit it and started running. I would like to order another one just to have incase this one dies. Love this little Hustller. The size makes it so nice to store and has become our favorite toy. Wife came in about one minute after I put it on her clit. Not only once but three times. She even came out of her none sex talk closet and told me she just cum for the third time. Not bad for 40 plus gal ;) Thanks Gals for the info on this great toy.

• Members

I too had to give mine a little hit to make it work. :) But man, after that, it works like a dream! I couldn't believe how intense the vibrations were. I haven't tried mine in the water though.

• Members

Amethyst I hope it does to. I decided that since all I paid for was shipping that my other toys need my immediate attention and that I am not to worried about mine dying. I hope yours works for you and you have no problems. :) Good Luck