Official Community Forums Home

Need Some Help-new To This

bobrich

• Members

My Wife and I experimented with some light bondage for the first time last weekend. It was an experience that both of us enjoyed. We are an older couple but are not afraid to try new things, sexually, with each other. We trust each other , have been married for nearly 30 years. My wife blindfolded me and tied me spreadeagle to the bed and then teased me to some great sex. Where we need help is for things she can do to me to tease me while I am tied up. We are willing to do most anything that is not to physical. She did an icredible job on me this time but we would like to add to our sessions. She just used her hands and body. I am willing to endure alot more but we need suggestions. We have searched the net to get ideas, but they usually say use your imgination, or ice, feathers, bruches etc. Where we fall short is in how to impliment these things, details in how to use them. I don't want to seem stupid, we do have imiginations but need ideas. I hope this is the right form for this request and that our question is not to long.

Thanks

• Members

Can't help you, but this is the right forum. Great honest responses here.

• Members

Welcome bobrich!!!!! There are many things feathers and such are a great start I can try to help a little on what I have done to my husband, I am sure Mikayla will have many many more helpful suggestions for you.

I have tied my hubby up and have tortured/pleasured him with my bullets(vibrator). I have used my bullet right underneath his balls the vibration gave him a heck of a heart on and a hell of a tease. I have also taken a feather and have gently touched him while wiggling the feather around his penis, balls, entire body ect....

By the way I want you to know that no question is stupid here, nor should you feel stupid this is a wonderful helpful site with loads of people to give opinions and suggestions. Here is the link to one of the bullets I have teased him with,not only under his balls but nipples ect... He loved it.

http://shop.tootimid.com/index.asp?PageAct...ROD&ProdID=4998

Hope this helps some. Keep us posted!!!!! :)

• Members

Well, as the moderator on this part of the forum, I would be the one with many answers for you - although other posters like Katprr also have their own ideas which you might find interesting and fun.

I believe the bondage is an experiment in pleasure. Every couple has to find their own level of comfort. For some, teasing is where it ends. For others, a little pain with the pleasure is good. For still others, anal penetration and humiliation is something that really turns them on. Bondage is something that couple's can really fine tune to fit their own interest.

You have not arrived at the party too late - there is so much to do and explore. I know you want me to shoot off a list of things for you to try, but unfortunately, it is not that simple. First, I have to know - where do you draw the line? Would you like your wife to penetrate you anally? Do you only want to be tied, or do YOU want to tie HER as well? Are you interested in any type of pain? How much and how little? Hot wax perhaps?

Once I get a sense of where you stand I can really give you a more detailed answer to your questions. For now, I would suggest you read my article on bondage, this might get you started.

http://www.tootimid.com/sex_education/sex_...ndage_guide.htm

Mikayla

• Members

wow! The posters to this board are right, you can get honest answers and candid responses. As we read your answer we are excited and thank you for your response. We are interested in tying her up too, eventually. Right now it will be me. I (this is really an answer for us) am interested in being tied, last time it was the bed, but it could be tied to something else or just tied. A small amount of pain, spanking could be a turn on. She has pentrated me anally before and that is ok, also.( for her too) For her to do to me while I am tied is a real turn on, it can go a little bit farther than teasing. We have read your article and that is why we posted here, good advice. We read it after our first experiment.

• Members
A small amount of pain, spanking could be a turn on.

Spanking IS a turn on and quite fun. When I was teaching my SO some "Spanking" guidelines, unfamiliar territory to him, I offered these tips: NEVER spank on JOINTS, HIPS OR BONES. Use your imagination on devices (kitchen gadgets offer an endless supply) and one of my all-time favorites is a ceiling-fan blade. There is something about the sound of balsa wood and the smacking of my ass that makes me giggle. Remember, it is spanking not swatting, so be gentle (at first) till you feel comfortable with it then increase it's intensity. Also, make sure there are no splinters or rough edges. Another fool-proof device is the hand. Have your wife cup her hand rather than flat when she spanks you. And don't forget to return the favor.....Have fun and I think it's great that you are experimenting in this area.

• Members

I am so glad that you read my article - it is a good beginner's guide I feel.

I am also glad to hear that you experiement with anal play - many men miss out on this simple pleasure - well, not SIMPLE, but definitely a pleasure.

Since you have indicated that you both want to be tied, but for now just you I will give you this advice. Do not try to do both of you in one night. For the sole reason that the person doing the tying always seems to "rush" through to get to their turn. It is much nicer if one session is done from beginning to fruition - fruition being you and she both orgasming!

Bondage is such a wonderful way to explore so many sensations. I myself love a little pain with my pleasure. I have invested in a good flogger (leather paddle) and a few whips. I also would suggest if you do not already have them, some good restraints. Using nylons or what-not won't work for long. I suggest the BED SPREAD system for Bed Play

http://shop.tootimid.com/index.asp?PageAct...ROD&ProdID=3326

and Japanese Bondage Rope for going all over the house.

http://shop.tootimid.com/index.asp?PageAct...rodID=4800Tying to a chair or in an X position on the dining room table can be absolutely divine - and adds variety to your sex play.

I would also add a blindfold to the mix - cause if you read my article you already realize the function of eliminating sight from the mix - it makes it so much better.

After that, your imagination has to come into play. Now, I know that in your original post you said you were looking for something other than ice and feathers - DON'T discount the simple pleasure of ice or feathers.

For example, (WARNING - THIS IS NOT FOR THE FAINT AT HEART) if your wife were to take a piece of fresh ginger root and shave off the outside and stick it up your ass, it would slowly begin to burn. If she then were to take some ice and crush the ice in her mouth and give you a blowjob while the Ginger was in your ass you have the unique and highly pleasurable (for many) sensation of FIRE and ICE. This can work the reverse as well! OR, try using crushed Altoids in ICE during the blowjob!

This is something a little more extreme - but it is fun - and your ass will welcome penetration by a nice, cool dildo after the Ginger is removed. Or, if you want to invest like I do in a glass dildo, you can freeze it and she can penetrate you with a nice, cool dildo.

I would highly suggest having her tie you to the kitched table. Being near the kitchen there are so many options for sensations. Water, ICE, Ice Cream, Cold Spoons, Wooden Spoons for spanking, Ice Cream Scoops - use your imagination. Sex with food is FUN.

Also, as I said before - take this to fruition - you both should be having orgasms. She should be sticking her pussy in your face and having it licked. Her tits should get attention. this is about control, dominance, submission and FUN!

So, enjoy and if you have questions or want more ideas, please post back.

Mikayla

• Members
I am so glad that you read my article - it is a good beginner's guide I feel.

I am also glad to hear that you experiement with anal play - many men miss out on this simple pleasure - well, not SIMPLE, but definitely a pleasure.

Since you have indicated that you both want to be tied, but for now just you I will give you this advice. Do not try to do both of you in one night. For the sole reason that the person doing the tying always seems to "rush" through to get to their turn. It is much nicer if one session is done from beginning to fruition - fruition being you and she both orgasming!

Bondage is such a wonderful way to explore so many sensations. I myself love a little pain with my pleasure. I have invested in a good flogger (leather paddle) and a few whips. I also would suggest if you do not already have them, some good restraints. Using nylons or what-not won't work for long. I suggest the BED SPREAD system for Bed Play

http://shop.tootimid.com/index.asp?PageAct...ROD&ProdID=3326

and Japanese Bondage Rope for going all over the house.

http://shop.tootimid.com/index.asp?PageAct...rodID=4800Tying to a chair or in an X position on the dining room table can be absolutely divine - and adds variety to your sex play.

I would also add a blindfold to the mix - cause if you read my article you already realize the function of eliminating sight from the mix - it makes it so much better.

After that, your imagination has to come into play. Now, I know that in your original post you said you were looking for something other than ice and feathers - DON'T discount the simple pleasure of ice or feathers.

For example, (WARNING - THIS IS NOT FOR THE FAINT AT HEART) if your wife were to take a piece of fresh ginger root and shave off the outside and stick it up your ass, it would slowly begin to burn. If she then were to take some ice and crush the ice in her mouth and give you a blowjob while the Ginger was in your ass you have the unique and highly pleasurable (for many) sensation of FIRE and ICE. This can work the reverse as well! OR, try using crushed Altoids in ICE during the blowjob!

This is something a little more extreme - but it is fun - and your ass will welcome penetration by a nice, cool dildo after the Ginger is removed. Or, if you want to invest like I do in a glass dildo, you can freeze it and she can penetrate you with a nice, cool dildo.

I would highly suggest having her tie you to the kitched table. Being near the kitchen there are so many options for sensations. Water, ICE, Ice Cream, Cold Spoons, Wooden Spoons for spanking, Ice Cream Scoops - use your imagination. Sex with food is FUN.

Also, as I said before - take this to fruition - you both should be having orgasms. She should be sticking her pussy in your face and having it licked. Her tits should get attention. this is about control, dominance, submission and FUN!

So, enjoy and if you have questions or want more ideas, please post back.

Mikayla

I THINK I WOULD LIKE TO TRY SOME LIGHT BONDAGE SOMETIME NOT SURE WHAT THE WIFE WOULD SAY.

WE NEED TO SPICE UP OUR SEX LIFE.

• Members

Really great ideas. So many to explore! The article you wrote really helped our communication. Talking with my wife really let me figure out what I wanted, an unexpected benefit of our talk. It let her know what I wanted and what she wanted. The communication aspect of your article is by far the greatest asset to our experimenting so far. Thanks. We have been using our imiganations. I know that what we have come up with so far is pretty vanilla, but your ideas will be explored. I want to be TIED. My wife is going to tease me longer this time. I want to be forced to do or have let done to me(helpless, no control) as I can't stop her. We have decided on a few things, don't want to plan to much just let things flow, such as her shaving me. I have tried this but didn't like it that much, but she is in charge. She kids me that she will print her name on my cock when I am tied. She found her feather duster, and is freezing some special ice for me, but it is going to be a surprise as how she uses it on me. I thing this is going to be fun. I hope we are not talking to much. We can't discuss this with anyone else. Your help and guidance is appreciated. Anyone else can also give this thoughts to us.

• Members

Hot wax was mentioned, and I don't know if you're into that, but I would definitely recommend the lover's candle on this site:

http://shop.tootimid.com/index.asp?PageAct...ROD&ProdID=4416

What I love about it is that is turns to a massage oil, so you can just rub it in and not worry about dried wax. Which isn't fun if you happen to be hairy like my fiancee. :) We love this candle though. It's not really really hot, but it definitely gets the point across. :) Plus they smell really good. :)

That was the only thing I could think of that wasn't mentioned. I have a paddle I really love that's leather on one side and fur on the other, but I didn't get it from here. It's cool because you never know which side you're going to get. :)

If I think of anything else I'll post again. I'm kinda in a hurry today.

• Members
Welcome bobrich!!!!! There are many things feathers and such are a great start I can try to help a little on what I have done to my husband, I am sure Mikayla will have many many more helpful suggestions for you.

I have tied my hubby up and have tortured/pleasured him with my bullets(vibrator). I have used my bullet right underneath his balls the vibration gave him a heck of a heart on and a hell of a tease. I have also taken a feather and have gently touched him while wiggling the feather around his penis, balls, entire body ect....

By the way I want you to know that no question is stupid here, nor should you feel stupid this is a wonderful helpful site with loads of people to give opinions and suggestions. Here is the link to one of the bullets I have teased him with,not only under his balls but nipples ect... He loved it.

http://shop.tootimid.com/index.asp?PageAct...ROD&ProdID=4998

Hope this helps some. Keep us posted!!!!! :)

That sounds really exciting. My wife already has a gleam in her eye after she read your post. I can't wait. How long did you tease him? How did you tie him? We are so glad we found this board. You are going to make my wife an expert, I hope I can endure. I can't wait. I hope it will be her turn in the future.

• Members

:) I tied his wrist to his thighs and his legs to the bed post. As far as how long I teased him, hehehe about 30minutes to an hour. :P My husband has recently within the past year gotten into anal for him, I have always been into anal play. The tease with the egg is OMW, if your wife takes the vibrating egg and slowly rubs in up and down under your balls and my your anus, it will drive you mad. I am also a big fan on sucking and teasing, when he is harder then a rock, I lick around his head, then suck him DEEP in my mouth quickly and stop. I have tortured/teased him, with the feather tickled under his scrutom etc... There are many ways and many things. We are just getting back into it. I wrote a review on Rachels thigh cuffs they are great, we used them on me first then on him, I used those to tie his wrist to his thigh then I used a rope to tie his legs to the bed post. Another great thing is he loves for me to slowly lick and suck down his body to his shaft. Depending on how well he behaves depends on what he gets. :P Here is a link to the thigh cuffs I loved them and so did he.

http://forums.tootimid.com/index.php?showtopic=1234

Good luck and yes this place is wonderful. Keep posting and keep us updated.

• Members

Hope Im not hijacking this thread, but I suggested to my man about my using my fingers in his anus and he agreed (as long as it felt good). now, we do have anal sex, but when I suggested - in a future sort of way- that I might get a strap on and do the same for him (anal sex for him), I thought he was going to bolt out of bed, he definately seemed worried, I had a few moments to say 'but its the same as you dong it to me' and he said 'no its not' before the subject was changed!!

Any ideas to help him come around to the idea, or is he always going to be against it, anyone else been here, done this?

Thanks.