Official Community Forums Home

The Best Little Sucker In Town

Mikayla1

• Members

se0623-14-3main.jpg

I have wanted to try a clitoral pleasure pump for a long, long time and now I finally have! Always the skeptic, I didn’t believe that much suction could be attained with these little pumps – but I was wrong again! I will skip to what normally comes at the end of my reviews and say that I would recommend this little pump to ANYONE interested in having a nice, quick orgasm!

There are a variety of clitoral pumps on the market – some with larger “suction” areas than others. The one that I have – simply called the CLITORAL PUMP– has a very small suction area – roughly the size of a half dollar. I was wondering if this would be enough space – but then again, how large is a clitoris? This pump came with two silicone sleeves – one had 4 pleasure nubbies (you know I love my nubbies) and the other was just a suction cup with a single nubby in the center. REMEMBER – the sleeves are SILICONE, so do not use a SILICONE-BASED lubricant with this toy!!! I decided to maximize nubby potential and use the one with 4. This model also has vibration action – once you insert the 2AAA (not AA) batteries.

Attached to the toy is a air hose and a cute little air valve like you would find on a blood pressure cuff. There is also a little heart shaped “quick release valve” – which I assumed would be in case you got stuck – as if that would ever happen! I decided to let my hubby help me use the pump – just so he could see what it did as well. I got naked, spread my legs and placed the little suction cup over my clitoris. Then, my hubby “pumped me up!” To my immediate surprise, I felt it tighten around my clit – which was a great sensation in and of itself. Like a gentle sucking during oral sex. Then I turned on the vibrations (there is just one speed – HIGH)! I definitely felt the little nubbies attacking my now engorged clit in a delicious fight for power!

My hubby used to release valve to let off the pressure then sucked me in again and let me tell you ladies – THAT SENSATION IS DIVINE!!! :o It really feels like someone is sucking in your clit! As he sucked in and released my clit with the little suction cup, I continued to hold steady as my orgasm built and built! In less than a minute, I was writhing all over the bed in complete ecstasy! My hubby was very happy that I was enjoying the toy so much – and in his joy he forgot to release the final pressure from the cuff and I will be damned if that thing didn’t stick right on to my clit! I can’t believe it, but it actually STUCK THERE!

So, if anyone doubts what kind of pressure you get from this little baby – believe me, you get some nice pressure! I was EXTREMELY happy with this little toy! As I said above, I recommend it to anyone interested in having a nice, quick orgasm! I also changed the sleeve and tried the suction on my breasts – it is equally as effective there! The small suction area makes it nice for nipples or clitoral action – although admittedly the nipples were harder to attach to.

This toy would be GREAT for beginners, couples or especially for those quite nights at home when your hubby or partner is away or sleeping! A very pleasurable toy for a nice orgasm! So, get sucked away into pleasure – and invest in a clitoral pump – I sure am glad that I did!

Mikayla B)

• Members

Damn! I'm going to have to invest in one of those!!

I have the wireless clit climaxer and love it, but this definitely sounds like it'd be worth it!

Thanks, Mikayla!

(I haven't been on here much b/c my mother is staying with me during her visit to New England, so if you don't hear from me, that's why) ;)

• Members

I have been looking at the different clit pumps on this site and your reviews have not failed me yet....

so this will definitely be my choice to buy

Thanks so much

• 3 months later...
se0623-14-3main.jpg

I have wanted to try a clitoral pleasure pump for a long, long time and now I finally have! Always the skeptic, I didn’t believe that much suction could be attained with these little pumps – but I was wrong again! I will skip to what normally comes at the end of my reviews and say that I would recommend this little pump to ANYONE interested in having a nice, quick orgasm!

There are a variety of clitoral pumps on the market – some with larger “suction” areas than others. The one that I have – simply called the CLITORAL PUMP– has a very small suction area – roughly the size of a half dollar. I was wondering if this would be enough space – but then again, how large is a clitoris? This pump came with two silicone sleeves – one had 4 pleasure nubbies (you know I love my nubbies) and the other was just a suction cup with a single nubby in the center. REMEMBER – the sleeves are SILICONE, so do not use a SILICONE-BASED lubricant with this toy!!! I decided to maximize nubby potential and use the one with 4. This model also has vibration action – once you insert the 2AAA (not AA) batteries.

Attached to the toy is a air hose and a cute little air valve like you would find on a blood pressure cuff. There is also a little heart shaped “quick release valve” – which I assumed would be in case you got stuck – as if that would ever happen! I decided to let my hubby help me use the pump – just so he could see what it did as well. I got naked, spread my legs and placed the little suction cup over my clitoris. Then, my hubby “pumped me up!” To my immediate surprise, I felt it tighten around my clit – which was a great sensation in and of itself. Like a gentle sucking during oral sex. Then I turned on the vibrations (there is just one speed – HIGH)! I definitely felt the little nubbies attacking my now engorged clit in a delicious fight for power!

My hubby used to release valve to let off the pressure then sucked me in again and let me tell you ladies – THAT SENSATION IS DIVINE!!! :o It really feels like someone is sucking in your clit! As he sucked in and released my clit with the little suction cup, I continued to hold steady as my orgasm built and built! In less than a minute, I was writhing all over the bed in complete ecstasy! My hubby was very happy that I was enjoying the toy so much – and in his joy he forgot to release the final pressure from the cuff and I will be damned if that thing didn’t stick right on to my clit! I can’t believe it, but it actually STUCK THERE!

So, if anyone doubts what kind of pressure you get from this little baby – believe me, you get some nice pressure! I was EXTREMELY happy with this little toy! As I said above, I recommend it to anyone interested in having a nice, quick orgasm! I also changed the sleeve and tried the suction on my breasts – it is equally as effective there! The small suction area makes it nice for nipples or clitoral action – although admittedly the nipples were harder to attach to.

This toy would be GREAT for beginners, couples or especially for those quite nights at home when your hubby or partner is away or sleeping! A very pleasurable toy for a nice orgasm! So, get sucked away into pleasure – and invest in a clitoral pump – I sure am glad that I did!

Mikayla B)

Mikayla: After reading your review and showing the product to my SO, she stated looks like a good toy to try. So using the latest coupon offer we ordered it. Can hardley wait for it to arrive.Will let you know how the pump worked out.

• 1 year later...

se0623-14-3main.jpg

Do you have trouble reaching orgasm? With 80-85% of women needing clit stimulation to reach orgasm, it’s not surprising that there’s a growing demand for clit stimulating products. One of the popular sex toy companies has been creating several products to do just that, & California Exotics happens to be one of my top 5 brand names I love getting products from. This pump is another success in my book.

If you have trouble with clit stimulation, reaching orgasm, not knowing HOW to stimulate your clit, or all of the above, then a clitoral pump is a very helpful, simple toy to try. Being the miniaturized version of a penis pump, it works by gently (or not so gently, depending on your own preference) sucking your clit/hood, which engorges your clit with blood, making it more sensitive. The more sensitive your clit becomes, the higher the chance of a earth shattering orgasm can occur.

Pretty in purple, it comes with 2 clear, interchangeable silicone caps. One has 4 nodes (aka nubbies) for lots of stimulation, & the other has just 1 node. There are also 2 cubes of foam that they put in there, to sort of soften the suction, filtering it to make it a bit gentler at first, so you can get use to how the pump/suction works. My personal preference is without the foam, because I like STRONG vibes, & STRONG suction. The head, where the caps go, is curved a bit, so you won’t have to have your wrists at an odd angle, if you’re flying solo. It’s very comfortable.

It takes 2 AAA batteries, which you put in from the bottom of the case, 1 up, 1 down, twist the cap just a bit, to put it back on, & a bit more to turn it one its 1 speed: HIGH!! With the foam in, the vibes are fairly quiet. Without the foam in it, it’s a bit on the loud side. But, Jimmy crack corn, and I don't care! Especially when it's all about MY clit!! :P

The bulb that you squeeze to get the suction has hearts all over it, which not only is aesthetically pleasing, but also allows you to have a better grip. There is also a heart-shaped release button at the top of the bulb, at the end where the thick, flexible tubing is, so that if you get too much suction, or just want it to let go, press the button, & it lets the air out.

First, I tried using it without any of the caps. It is possible, but, it’s a lot more work to keep the “mouth” on your clit without them, even with lube, so I opted to use the one with the single node/nubbie first, with the foam cube. Tried it with the vibes too. I loved the strength of the vibes! I am a gal that LOVES direct clit stimulation, and with the sucking of the cap engorging my clit with blood, making it more sensitive, I decided to take out the foam, to get even MORE suction, & THAT was wonderful!!! So, wanting even MORE fun, I took that cap off, & put the one on with the 4 nubs, no foam. Hey, that almost sounded like a coffee order: “Yeah, gimme a purple high octane, with 4 lumps, NO FOAM!” LOL

Anyway, I get the 4 nodes one on, and discover that that’s my favorite cap! With all those nodes, the strong vibes I love, AND the sucking goin’ on down there, my clit was sooo sensitive, & soooo stimulated, I barely added a favorite dildo for a full feeling, & I was having a very intense orgasm! The Tyger likey very much! I give it all 4 Tyger paws up in the air, tail too, loud purr, and back arching!!! Yep, it was that effective!!!

Pump yourself to Orgasm!

• Members

Awesome, I've been wanting to try one of those lately. Sounds great!