Official Community Forums Home

Big Toys?

Ms.A

Ok this is a question for the ladies, men feel free to reply :) if you'd like. So I've had this BIG toy well for me it's bigger than I've had both in partners and toys. (9 inch 3 thick) for sometime now. Just looking at it is a complete turn on, but once it's "go time" I find it almost painful to insert. Any ladies have this problem? I do lube it up really good. My question is how do you prepare yourself to take something bigger?

• Like 1

• Members

Big toys take a special kind of receptivity. I see you already use lube. That is a good thing. The next thing to consider is relaxation and arousal. The more relaxed you are and the more aroused you are the better. I know some women will have a better time with larger toys after they have experienced one orgasm. Others say that they need plenty of play time before using a big toy. I'd be interested to see if any women have other ideas to assist you. All the best to you...

• Like 1

• Members

I absolutely agree with RC...LUBE, LUBE, and MORE LUBE with PLENTY of arousal and relaxation prep...I like my dildos and men THICK so I gradually worked up to 2.25 using dildos of varying widths. I first started with a 1.5 inch, then when I got comfortable, used a 1.75 inch, then a 2 inch..I am working on a 2.25 inch now....my goal is 3 inches. I may NEVER reach that and that is OK. Because my 3 incher has CUM in handy for other uses during play...so play away sugar!!! :D :D

OR if having to buy different sized dildos is a financial challenge then use your (or your partner's) inserted fingers with the dildo during play..one finger at a time to help you gently stretch.That has worked pretty well for me too! :P

• Like 1

• Members

I absolutely agree with RC...LUBE, LUBE, and MORE LUBE with PLENTY of arousal and relaxation prep...I like my dildos and men THICK so I gradually worked up to 2.25 using dildos of varying widths. I first started with a 1.5 inch, then when I got comfortable, used a 1.75 inch, then a 2 inch..I am working on a 2.25 inch now....my goal is 3 inches. I may NEVER reach that and that is OK. Because my 3 incher has CUM in handy for other uses during play...so play away sugar!!! :D :D

OR if having to buy different sized dildos is a financial challenge then use your (or your partner's) inserted fingers with the dildo during play..one finger at a time to help you gently stretch.That has worked pretty well for me too! :P

you have a 3 incher??? Why dont you show us why you got??? I would love to see and you too Ms. A , lets see you big dildo too!!!

• Members

Good luck:). Go slow, and use lots of lube and use a smaller one first:) you will get it in !!!!!

• 2 months later...

More foreplay is very important. Just being a little turned on doesn't always do it. It also depends on the lube you're using. If the toy is compatible, you can use a silicone lube with it. However, if the toy is silicone, don't use silicone lube with it. Some lubes are more slick than others, even water-based ones. You may want to try a different lube altogether.

Do you stimulate your clit before trying to insert the toy? This may help quite a bit actually.

What's the name of the large toy you have?