Official Community Forums Home

Lickety Split Caress High Intensity Stimulator

Tyger

licketysplit%20(2).jpg&maxx=440&maxy=0This toy, made by NSNovelties, was one that, upon seeing on the site, I just HAD to try! It's an Oral Stimulator, so it's not made just for the clit, but it can stimulate licking in other places as well. I'm always kind of wary when trying a new sex toy brand, however, I can honestly say that NSNovelties is a winner in my selective book!

This item seems like it has the best of almost all sex toy worlds! It's a soft, silky 4" worth of silicone, which makes it antibacterial, and pleasing to the touch. The base is a hard plastic, with 2 buttons. One turns it on/off, and the other controls the vibes and functions (10 in all). The total length is about 7" long. It is RECHARGABLE!! Wait, what??? Yes!! It's rechargable! It comes with a USB cord (but no plug). And it's a specialty plug into the toy, so be sure to keep track of it!! It's shaped like an extremely long tongue, with the tip flicked up, and the middle of it kind of scooped, which makes it, in my opinion, perfectly shaped for all sorts of pleasure.

The box it came in is very simple, with a picture of it as its actual size on one side, and a clear window on the other. It's a sturdy box, and very simple and classy. It does say this toy is "splash-proof", so where you can probably use it in the shower, do not immerse this toy in water, probably due to the plug in port on the bottom of the toy. Either way, I'd stay away from water with it, to be on the safe side.

Seeing this toy in person definitely confirmed my desire to try this purple and white silicone beauty as well deserved!

I used my cell phone plug to start charging my purple tongue toy. I let it charge for about 5 hours before using it. There were no directions, telling me how long to charge it though. So, this was a guess. I'd recommend charging it for at least 12 hours for the first charging. The 5 seemed to do just fine for the short time I used it, but afterwards, it was very weak. My second time charging it, I charged it over 12 hours, and that worked very well.

The first usage, I used it on myself. I used the toy to "lick" my nipples, and then all the way down to my snatch. I used the 3 setting, which is a very strong steady vibe. I love strong vibes, and this was perfect for me.

I "licked" my pussy lips, then started stroking up and down, slowly teasing my clit, then going back down to my lips again. After several minutes of teasing and "licking", and moving the vibe in various ways, I settled my "tongue" to the side, and used it to flick my clit, pressing it into my clit as I did so. Sideways gave my clit the direct stimulation she craves, and I flicked myself to a very strong orgasm!

The second usage, I used it on my girlfriend. She and I have similar wants when it comes to clit stimulations. I slowly teased her just like I did myself. She's also starting to want to try sex toys more and more, so I told her to take the vibrator, and play with herself. I watched as she teased herself, just like I had done to myself and to her. Then, she too put the toy where the tongue was on its side, and she pressed it into her clit. Soon, she was cumming very hard as well. She used it a couple of times on herself that night. During our snuggle time, she told me that I had to give this toy a very, very good review. This toy, so far, is her favorite we've used!!

Ladies, do we not LOVE clit stimulations? I mean, you get a tongue down there, that knows what it's doing, and it can literally shoot us to the orgasm moon!

I recommend that you get this toy Lickety Split!!! I give it my highest rating of 4 Tyger Paws WAAAAY up, a poofy tail, claws out, and a satisfying purr!!!!

Lickety Split: http://www.tootimid.com/Lickety-Split-Caress-High-Intensity-Stimulator-8246.html

• Members

This toy, made by NSNovelties, was one that, upon seeing on the site, I just HAD to try! It's an Oral Stimulator, so it's not made just for the clit, but it can stimulate licking in other places as well. I'm always kind of wary when trying a new sex toy brand, however, I can honestly say that NSNovelties is a winner in my selective book!

This item seems like it has the best of almost all sex toy worlds! It's a soft, silky 4" worth of silicone, which makes it antibacterial, and pleasing to the touch. The base is a hard plastic, with 2 buttons. One turns it on/off, and the other controls the vibes and functions (10 in all). The total length is about 7" long. It is RECHARGABLE!! Wait, what??? Yes!! It's rechargable! It comes with a USB cord (but no plug). And it's a specialty plug into the toy, so be sure to keep track of it!! It's shaped like an extremely long tongue, with the tip flicked up, and the middle of it kind of scooped, which makes it, in my opinion, perfectly shaped for all sorts of pleasure.

The box it came in is very simple, with a picture of it as its actual size on one side, and a clear window on the other. It's a sturdy box, and very simple and classy. It does say this toy is "splash-proof", so where you can probably use it in the shower, do not immerse this toy in water, probably due to the plug in port on the bottom of the toy. Either way, I'd stay away from water with it, to be on the safe side.

Seeing this toy in person definitely confirmed my desire to try this purple and white silicone beauty as well deserved!

I used my cell phone plug to start charging my purple tongue toy. I let it charge for about 5 hours before using it. There were no directions, telling me how long to charge it though. So, this was a guess. I'd recommend charging it for at least 12 hours for the first charging. The 5 seemed to do just fine for the short time I used it, but afterwards, it was very weak. My second time charging it, I charged it over 12 hours, and that worked very well.

The first usage, I used it on myself. I used the toy to "lick" my nipples, and then all the way down to my snatch. I used the 3 setting, which is a very strong steady vibe. I love strong vibes, and this was perfect for me.

I "licked" my pussy lips, then started stroking up and down, slowly teasing my clit, then going back down to my lips again. After several minutes of teasing and "licking", and moving the vibe in various ways, I settled my "tongue" to the side, and used it to flick my clit, pressing it into my clit as I did so. Sideways gave my clit the direct stimulation she craves, and I flicked myself to a very strong orgasm!

The second usage, I used it on my girlfriend. She and I have similar wants when it comes to clit stimulations. I slowly teased her just like I did myself. She's also starting to want to try sex toys more and more, so I told her to take the vibrator, and play with herself. I watched as she teased herself, just like I had done to myself and to her. Then, she too put the toy where the tongue was on its side, and she pressed it into her clit. Soon, she was cumming very hard as well. She used it a couple of times on herself that night. During our snuggle time, she told me that I had to give this toy a very, very good review. This toy, so far, is her favorite we've used!!

Ladies, do we not LOVE clit stimulations? I mean, you get a tongue down there, that knows what it's doing, and it can literally shoot us to the orgasm moon!

I recommend that you get this toy Lickety Split!!! I give it my highest rating of 4 Tyger Paws WAAAAY up, a poofy tail, claws out, and a satisfying purr!!!!

Lickety Split: http://www.tootimid.com/Lickety-Split-Caress-High-Intensity-Stimulator-8246.html

that is some jingle...i am weary of spending a lot on toys. I already have 3 that do nothing...sit in a box. 2 malfunctioned soon after I got them. uggg. one has been replaced but it doesn't matter cause it doesn't do anything for me :( I currently have 2 that are my favs.

It definitely resembles a tongue, but doesn't look exactly/freakishly like one. The ones that look like real tongues kind of freak me out too. LOL They look odd. And it doesn't flick like one either.

Deborah, if you have bought toys from here, they do have the one year warranty on them. Be sure to keep your receipts for easier returning.

Finding a sex toy that works for YOU can be tricky. Each woman is different, and finding something that works for one, may not work for another. It's normal. But don't stop trying!

• Like 1

• 2 years later...
  • Members

Tyger, great informative review!  I write reviews for a different site and it takes me quite a while to get them ready to publish.  I noticed that some people don’t give enough information and don’t go into depth on the uses, materials, performance and their own experiences etc when reviewing a toy.  I will start reviewing here as soon as I get a few toys.  I only have one from here so far and I haven’t started the review but I’ll get to it.