Official Community Forums Home

What Is The Sexiest Thing, Iyo, Your Partner Can Wear?

Tyger

Other than the obvious "nothing at all" answer, what is the sexiest thing your partner can wear?

My ex husband use to love when I wore his button down shirts.

Now, my GF got 3 surprises, where I've worn lingerie. Apparently, the other GF's in her past have never bothered trying it, and she's happy to report that she LOVES when I wear lingerie!!! She also loves when I just wear a t-shirt.

• Like 1

• Members

Lingerie is always good, especially a corset or bustier with thigh highes. Outside of the bedroom the sexiest thing my partner could wear would be cowboy boots, short skirt and a button down blouse with the top three buttons undone.

• Like 1

• Review Team

My Wen gets all excited when I walk around the house in nothing but my thongs :D :D :D :D :D

• Like 1

l8tniter has a thing for sexy knee high boots, fishnet stockings with a garter belt holding them up.

I bet he looks cute in them too!!! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!! :P:D:lol:

• Members

It is crazy what different people see as sexy. I threw on a short nitie one night and he absolutely love it...requested it. Now, I would never think of that as sexy. The one I like, he never comments on...go figure. I did pick up some lingerie and much to my dismay without altering it a bit it just isn't going to work...ya need boobs. So, that has stayed in the closet :/

• Review Team

well tyger the only thing about the high heel boots is they are hard to find its like putting a stiletto on a ham LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL :P :P :P :P :P

• 7 months later...
  • 6 years later...
  • Members

Sheer black negligée, carter belt with black stockings and stilleto heels. 

• 1 year later...
  • Members

For myself I like when my ol'ady  wears sheer summer dresses, w.out a bra or panties. Not see through sheer consistently, but when the sun  or even certain settings of house lights hit  at the right angle, nothing is hidden, just slightly obstructed. 🦊 Foxy..  OH!! Mustn't forget Barefoot.  (I'm getting hard just writing about it) 

Honestly I really don't pay much mind to what she's wearing so long as she's barefooted🥰

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

Well, my favorite color is topless! 

But seriously, for me the sexiest thing is clothing on the floor or scattered around her. Maybe on the bed or couch or wherever. I love seeing a nude woman, on her back, showing everything and when I undress a woman, I like to leave the few things she was wearing close by. Maybe bra on the floor or panties neaby on the pillow. That's what turns me on. Love seeing recently worn and still warm clothing near a naked woman. 

• 1 month later...
  • Members

I like my ol man to wear tank and bdu pants I love military look 😍