Official Community Forums Home

Where Is It?

• Members

I just picked up my package from the porch and eagerly ripped it open like a kid on christmas! but alas! the one toy i was MOST excited about, the Ultimate Pearl Beaded Rabbit Vibrator in purple, was not in there! :o It was listed on my order information on the paper they sent in the box. I called the office just now but it is closed...so i left a message. Has anyone else had this happen to them? Or could it be out of stock? :(

• Members

same thing happen to me....last week it was the free item..mini vibe..was on my order form also...but i never called..really dont want to tak to a live person and say oh you forgot my free toy

i just put it on my next order..lol

• Members

:( I have to say I have never had that happen to me, the custumer service here at tootimid is EXCELLENT. DON'T be afraid to call them. I am sorry to hear this has happened but please call the office desireinme, and just say that you recieved your shipment with this product missing if you are worried about saying the product just say the product number. Trust me they are great!!! :) If not I am sure that Rob or someone will see this post.

It has never happened to me though, but I have had to call the office before and the staff is great, and custumer service is WONDERFUL here.

Yes, mistakes have happened from our end. However, there are time where packages are tampered with while they are enroute. This is very upsetting to us because it is a big inconvenience to our customers and we have to pay for the replacement item and the shipping cost to resend the 'missing' item.

If there ever is a problem, you need to call the office and let us know so the problem can be fixed.

Rob

same thing happen to me....last week it was the free item..mini vibe..was on my order form also...but i never called..really dont want to tak to a live person and say oh you forgot my free toy

i just put it on my next order..lol

Hi desireinme,

I looked up your order but only saw that one order was placed with us. Please email me directly so we can figure this out and get you the item.

Rob

• Members

Amethyst, you ordered the ultimate pearl?

Girl, you are gonna LOOOVE it.

I have had mine for a few motnhs now, and it is still my favorite toy.

Yes, Rob and Meagen are both awsome!

Kudos to them both!