Official Community Forums Home

Is It Worth Having

me4now

• Members

im not sure if i worded this right before, i wanted to know if anyone has ever used the remote control egg

im really thinking about purchasing one but i dont want to make a mistake if its not worth it.

so my good people here at tootimid please help. :huh:

• Members

I have not used a remote control egg - in fact, the only remote control product that I have used was a butterfly-type product and some wireless panties (but they were not remote controlled)

I am assuming this is what you are thinking of:

http://shop.tootimid.com/index.asp?PageAct...ROD&ProdID=4978

You seem EXTREMELY interested in remoted controlled toys - and since there are not many out there, I would think that the egg would be a good way to go. It is small, discrete and would fit nicely between your "lips" under panties for discrete play. Plus, it would stimuate the clitoris - bonus land!

If you are looking for a guarantee on whether the toy works, how well, etc - I can't give you that - I have yet to try it - HOWEVER, if I had one, I would definitely try it - it sounds fun and erotic.

Does anyone else have suggestions for her?

Mikayla

• Members

The only thing I can think of but it is not remote, I know it is quiet but it is not yet listed on the site. I am not sure how quiet this one is but it is the same thing that I wrote a review on just not the Top Cat Erotic Butterfly. Here is the link to a product just like the Top Cat one I tried, just a different brand name.

Although it is not wireless I found that the wire is just long enough for the remote to fit in your pocket without being noticed,as long as you are wearing a shirt that covers the very tip of your pocket. I wish the Top cat one was on the site since that one is very quiet and I have worn it out, and about.

http://shop.tootimid.com/index.asp?PageAct...ROD&ProdID=3401

Sorry I haven't tried this one, and I hate to assume that they are the same, since I am not sure on the quietness on this. I think the bullets would be great even if the do have a small wire, I mean if worn right I think that the wire would prolly be long enough just to fit in your pocket and not noticed. Sorry Hopefully someone else might have some more ideas.

Here is a remote control butterfly, I just happen to search and find

http://shop.tootimid.com/index.asp?PageAct...ROD&ProdID=3341

• Members

thank you i just wanted to make sure this is worth the time and effort to buy so i will get it and keep you guys up to date.

and its so funny you said the buttterfly because i got that mix up with venus and didnt care for the venus but good thought thank you so much

Katprr and Mikayla

• Members

I've been wanting to get that little remote egg myself, but I'm shy about spending that much money on something and then it not be what I want. If you do buy it, I hope you'll post on here again and tell us how it works!! I'd really like someone's opinion on this before I get it. I just love the idea of being out in public with this and my fiancee have the remote and drive me nuts. Sounds like so much fun!!!

• Members

bondagejunkie

thtas my whole intake on this little item is will it work so im going to purchase it here and keep it you all posted

• Members

Ok ladies,

I know I haven't been on here much lately and I do apologize. But I have a remote control egg, I loved it and my husband loved it. The only problem we ever had was that sometimes the remote would not work. My hubby would have to get a little closer to me for it to work. Was it fun yes it was. I am looking into getting a new one. The con's of the remote control was the battereis. They are watch batteries and now I can't find replacements. So it is still on my box with the hope of getting new batteries someday. I hope this helped you gusy out but I am wondering about the butterfly mikayla how was it? Did it work really well and were the wires hidden well. I just have to know I have been wanting one of those for awhile now.

Katrina (coupleof maniacs)

Ok ladies,

I know I haven't been on here much lately and I do apologize. But I have a remote control egg, I loved it and my husband loved it. The only problem we ever had was that sometimes the remote would not work. My hubby would have to get a little closer to me for it to work. Was it fun yes it was. I am looking into getting a new one. The con's of the remote control was the battereis. They are watch batteries and now I can't find replacements. So it is still on my box with the hope of getting new batteries someday. I hope this helped you gusy out but I am wondering about the butterfly mikayla how was it? Did it work really well and were the wires hidden well. I just have to know I have been wanting one of those for awhile now.

Katrina (coupleof maniacs)

i've never used the butterfly, but i have used the impulse ultra 7 bullet (which has wires), and i've used it out in public before. the right clothes are key. i wear a pair of jeans and put the controller in my pocket, so the wire just comes up out the waist band and down into my pocket, then put on a loose shirt that covers my waistband and pocket, so noone can see anything.

we use this on special occasions when we've got a sitter and are going out. i give the controller to my husband in the car and he knows how to really put me right on the edge of coming. we pick restaurants that are noisy, and have tablecloths, so i can discreetly hand the controller to him. he likes to see if he can make me have an orgasm right when the server is taking our order. something about not being able to make noise and trying not to give it away makes me (us both, really) so hot. and dessert, whew! a whole new experience, coffee, chocholate, and the Impulse all at the same time! by the time we get home, i'm so hot from trying to be quiet, and he's so hot from watching me that we can hardly get in the door and pay the sitter.

i've never tried the remotes because i always thought the batteries would be too small, but i could be wrong about that.

• Members

thanks to you all i just order the cleopatra remote by Dr. laura berman from here will keep you all posted

Well, I have the egg with wires, and I LOVE it!! I think it's one of the best adult toys EVER!!!

Tips for batteries:

Go to a jeweler, with just the battery size, and see if they have it.

Also, around Christmas time, lots of places have all sorts of batteries available. Lots of kids toys, and keychains have the smaller celled batteries, so you can find them.

The people you ask don't need to know what it's for, just tell them a toy, if you're embarrassed about asking someone.

Hope that helps!!

• 5 months later...
  • Members

Hi All,

I just recently ordered the Clepatra Egg for my gf. We both love it! For several reasons.

First of all, it is of very high quality. The texture is very comfortable, and there's nothing tacky about it. The packaging, the pouch and the remote included.

Secondly, it really does the trick! Externally and internally. There are a million ways to use it, a few of which are totally unique. One interesting feature is that the man can hold it by the string and let it hang with its own weight against the slit and clit. We men get often critisised for going far too hard on the clit. This way, you can really control the pressure to the softest possible. And when the egg is inside her, you can "help" it softly with your cock, getting that maximal G-spot exposure.

Thirdly, the remote control function creates more new ways to enjoy a sex toy than you can imagine. This toy is truly versatile. My experience is that the remote works well, and the range is rather long. And there's a vibe function for every situation.

To make things even better, the egg is silent and easy to clean. Be sure to open the egg and wipe under the rubber ring with a cotton stick every now and then.

As for the batteries, one has to realise that since the egg itself doesn't have a power switch, it is on a receive mode always the batteries are in. Thus, it eats out the batteries very fast if you don't take them out after every use. But even here, the quality is striking: The egg lets you know when it needs fresh batteries by making a short vibration every minute or so. We found out about this feature while watching TV in the bedroom. Suddenly we noticed that the drawer in the corner was making strange noises with steady intervals. So, I took out the batteries and left a fresh set in the pouch for the next time. Btw, the egg comes with two sets of batteries!

Regards

• Members
im not sure if i worded this right before, i wanted to know if anyone has ever used the remote control egg

im really thinking about purchasing one but i dont want to make a mistake if its not worth it.

so my good people here at tootimid please help. :huh:

i have 4 of them and i love them but it just depends on your body type and the way you are set up is witch one you would actualy want to buy if i was you i would go fishen around on this site and other ones just to fine one that suits your fancy and then try and see if you can get any feed back on it and you can go from there cause there are really good ones plus really bad ones for certain body types

so good luck and happy hunting

• Members

hi CGEM

sorry :( it has taken so long to get back i have been so busy at work ;) , so i do apologize again :)

well the egg that i purchase is the Cleopatra by Dr laura Berman i love it you just have to be used in a place were its not very quiet because it can be a liitle noisy but the fun of it is great.

my husband and i use it the cheese factory i place it in position before i left home with a liitle lube and once we got there i hand him the remote and everytime the waitres came to our table he would turn it on to different vibration and some vibration were stronger then others but it got me so horny we didnt finish eating (lets say i was dessert) :P please keep extra batteries because the ones that i got with egg didnt last long and you need 1 with the remote also and 6 six watch sizes batteries and happy palying. some people say its uncomfortable but it didnt bother me at all i really like it. i hope this help :D please let me know

• Members

hi CGEM

sorry :( it has taken so long to get back i have been so busy at work ;) , so i do apologize again :)

well the egg that i purchase is the Cleopatra by Dr laura Berman i love it you just have to be used in a place were its not very quiet because it can be a liitle noisy but the fun of it is great.

my husband and i use it the cheese factory i place it in position before i left home with a liitle lube and once we got there i hand him the remote and everytime the waitres came to our table he would turn it on to different vibration and some vibration were stronger then others but it got me so horny we didnt finish eating (lets say i was dessert) :P please keep extra batteries because the ones that i got with egg didnt last long and you need 1 with the remote also and 6 six watch sizes batteries and happy palying. some people say its uncomfortable but it didnt bother me at all i really like it. i hope this help :D please let me know

• Members

Hi W2K,

Check my comments above regarding the batteries. They are not supposed to be in the egg prior to actual use. Otherwise they will be worn out before the fun begins.

Have fun!