Official Community Forums Home

I have returned somewhat...

• Members

I know I used to be around here quite a lot back in the day. A lot has happened, almost got married, almost went into a new job field, lots of projects started but not completed. Went back to my base and have been building up since then and now managing in my field. 

Still the same anal toy play crazed aficionado I always was. I can now take a 18 inch double dong all the way, and can take toys up to 2.35 inches wide. Still trying to find the right girl that loves it too(last one loved pegging too, but well cheats are going to be shoved overboard and she had to go!). I'll be active again in the anal area of the forums, also am active on chaturbate, but pm me about that sort of thing. 

Welcome back Admiral! I've missed seeing your posts! We definitely need more male perspectives on this sort of thing!!! I'm sorry that some things didn't work out the way you had hoped, but, at least you found stuff out before things got too deep (especially legal). There's no where to go but up (or, since you like anal, up the butt!! LOL). All in good humor!!! ;)

Looking forward to reading some more of your posts.

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Am I getting lost in the feeling of being full with my wifes 8" dildo cock to maintain an erection? I love the feel of it sliding in and out but just cant stay hard and beat off and cum! Vibrator against the prostrate fells great but too many things going on to constrate on cuming! ANY help would help! My wife does not know about this but when done right loves anal sex so I get my ass fix but the suction cup dong and beating off is not working!

Edited by Ernie
left out a word

• 1 month later...
  • Members
On 4/29/2016 at 10:06 AM, Ernie said:

Am I getting  lost in the feeling of being full with my wifes 8" dildo to maintain an erection? I love the feel of it sliding in and out but just cant stay hard and beat off and cum! Vibrator against the prostrate fells great but too many things going on to concentrate on cumming! ANY help would help! My wife does not know about this but when done right loves anal sex so I get my ass fix but the suction cup dong and beating off is not working!

Howdy Ernie I'm 12G and I found out mainly thru experimentation how much fun I could have sliding my Fab Boy Cock in and out of my ass at a good clip arond 16 years ago.

When you say you feel full with an 8" dildo up your keester is what you're saying that you love the fullness without moving it to and fro? I tried the other day to slide a larger toy in my hole and it just wasn't gonna work. So I went back to my Old Faithful Mister Big. I found out something else. For most of the last 16 years I was using this substance to give myself an extra boost in the insane pleasure I could get when fucking myself with my fave dildo. The substance I would use is called RUSH. Other similar products are made and I tried these as well. Anyway when using RUSH I couldn't make a boner most of the time. The heady feelings from the fumes worked on my ass. The effects to my dick were detrimental is the best way to say it. At the time I coulda cared less. But now lately w/o the Rush I get a Boner pretty easily and in conjunction with the ass fucking I been blowing bigger loads since losing Rush and going to a dildo that fills me nicely but is smaller perhaps than the one you're using. You use an 8 incher. Mine is a 6 incher and about 1.5 inches thick. Mine is wearing out and I mean to get another.

I wood just suggest you use a slightly smaller dildo. Perhaps a skooch less thick and  say  6 inches (instead of 8.)

I hope that helps you.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • Review Team

Welcome back!