Official Community Forums Home

• Members
On 5/30/2022 at 5:03 AM, Fun4her +me! said:

Katie I just don't "Eat Pussy" per say! I make love to a woman's "V" using my lips, tongue, mouth and fingers since I suffer from E.D.!  Most guys go down on a woman just enough to get her wet for penetration, if they go down her at all - more and more guys want BJs, but won't eat at the "Y!" Some women don't even want their men to go downtown, because the men don't know what the heck they are doing! I learned how to please women orally by watching lesbians or bi-sex women go down on each other on free live internet sex sites! (I don't pay to watch people especially women have sex since there a lot of free sites, just have to be careful of viruses) I know when I'm doing a good job on a woman's love tunnel, when she grabs my head and grinds on my mouth and tongue while my fingers are dancing on her clit and reaches her climax! One woman I know never wanted me to downtown on her, but loved sucking my cock E.D. or not! I told her what she was missing and I convinced her to open her legs to let me try making music with my mouth on her "V!"  At first she told she wasn't feeling anything, but I told her to guide me to what makes her tick. She then placed her fingers on her womanhood and showing me exactly what makes her hot! I told her to leave her fingers right where they were and licking her fingers and her erogenous spot at the same time I got her motor running eventually removing her fingers. My tongue, lips and mouth did their magic as my fingers went deep into her love canal! Now she was writhing on her bed while I kept making love to her womanhood with my oral and finger skills and then it happened, she exploded with a powerful orgasm - crying out at the same time "Holy S*%T I'm CUUMMMMIIING!" Once her orgasms ( she had multiple) subsided, she told me she "never had a guy make her cum like that and why she stopped guys from going down on her, they were not all that into it." This woman also told me "you actually made love to my pussy orally and no guy had ever done that to her before!" I told her that she helped by showing me what made her quiver, so Katie if you want to have a orgasm by mouth, tell or show a guy what makes your cup runneth over. If I didn't live so far away I'd give you what you are craving and make unconditional love to your "V" and eating at the "Y" worth your time and my effort! "DON'T KNOCK IT, TILL YOU TRY IT!"

I took your advice this weekend and guided my husband around a little bit. I don’t know what had gotten into him that night but he was beyond eager to please AND it was obvious he was enjoying pleasing me. He had one finger in my ass , two fingers inside me and his lips kissing all around. I got out my vibrator for my clit because everything he was doing felt sooo good they I didn’t want him to stop at all. I came so hard, hardest I have in a long time, and he stayed down there to savor the fruits of his labor. 

• Like 2

• Members
2 hours ago, Katie Did It said:

I took your advice this weekend and guided my husband around a little bit. I don’t know what had gotten into him that night but he was beyond eager to please AND it was obvious he was enjoying pleasing me. He had one finger in my ass , two fingers inside me and his lips kissing all around. I got out my vibrator for my clit because everything he was doing felt sooo good they I didn’t want him to stop at all. I came so hard, hardest I have in a long time, and he stayed down there to savor the fruits of his labor. 

Thanks! I'm glad you took my advice and guided him to  what pleases you! I've always said if a guy doesn't please his woman orally and she finds a guy who knows what he's doing between her legs to make her have a strong orgasm she'll leave her guy in a heartbeat! I know sex is not just part of a relationship, but when a guy a can make a woman cum with mouth  music - she'll find a way to keep him!

• Members
59 minutes ago, Fun4her +me! said:

Thanks! I'm glad you took my advice and guided him to  what pleases you! I've always said if a guy doesn't please his woman orally and she finds a guy who knows what he's doing between her legs to make her have a strong orgasm she'll leave her guy in a heartbeat! I know sex is not just part of a relationship, but when a guy a can make a woman cum with mouth  music - she'll find a way to keep him!

Agreed! We have been in a super drought period and really needed a victory. I also always think “we’ve been together so long they he should know what I like.” However, I now realize that every time we are together things feel different. Sure there are certain things I’ll always love in the bedroom, but sometimes things just hit different 😉

• Members
3 hours ago, Katie Did It said:

Wow, loved reading that and fantasizing. Pleasing you would be my ultimate goal and pleasure.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Members

I'm glad the two of you had such a great experience. Congrats.

• Like 1

• Members
15 minutes ago, tiger48 said:

Wow, loved reading that and fantasizing. Pleasing you would be my ultimate goal and pleasure.

Thank you. But it’s always fun to take turns 😉

• Like 1

• Members
12 minutes ago, Katie Did It said:

Thank you. But it’s always fun to take turns 😉

So true, Katie

• Like 1

• Members
3 minutes ago, Katie Did It said:

And switching places makes the fun last longer 😉

You have it down perfectly Katie

• Like 1

• Members
1 hour ago, Katie Did It said:

Agreed! We have been in a super drought period and really needed a victory. I also always think “we’ve been together so long they he should know what I like.” However, I now realize that every time we are together things feel different. Sure there are certain things I’ll always love in the bedroom, but sometimes things just hit different 😉

I know what you mean! When I try to discuss sex with my wife she gets all mad and defensive and I told her recently if she wants out of our marriage - just leave!I'm tired of her attitude about not being able to talk or even having sex and I've told a few of my friends especially women whom I'm close to I'm thinking of ending our sexless marriage!

• Like 1

• Members
6 minutes ago, Fun4her +me! said:

I know what you mean! When I try to discuss sex with my wife she gets all mad and defensive and I told her recently if she wants out of our marriage - just leave!I'm tired of her attitude about not being able to talk or even having sex and I've told a few of my friends especially women whom I'm close to I'm thinking of ending our sexless marriage!

I’m very sorry to hear that. Sex can be so tricky in relationships. 

• Like 1

• Members
16 minutes ago, Katie Did It said:

I’m very sorry to hear that. Sex can be so tricky in relationships. 

I agree, but to ask my better 1/2 why we are not having any kind of sex and gets really mad and doesn't want to even discuss the subject - something is totally going wrong! My wife used to love sex and even agreed to have some kinky sex with adult toys, but her sex drive started to taper off  and now it's down to nothing! My wife's Golden Dream is  to move to a retirement community in Hawaii on Oahu though I'm not totally sold on the idea, but I do know she'll never get there without my income if we split up! Recently I've started to look into retiring on a cruise ship, but I do know with my medical needs and having  to keep seeing doctors, that might be out of reach!

• Members
On 5/30/2022 at 9:43 AM, Jennifer01 said:

Getting oral sex has made me realize why guys tend to grab my head when I'm giving them oral sex.  You just want MORE!

485722348.gif

Jennifer to prove I was not lying to you I deleted all your posts, at least I was honest about that!

• Like 1

• Members
Just now, Fun4her +me! said:

Jennifer to prove I was not lying to you I deleted all your posts, at least I was honest about that!

Sorry for the misunderstanding on your part, but you know what you like and  how you want to be treated! When people don't know where I've been and what I've seen would have a better outlook on life! Go back to 1991 and what was going on in the Middle East - I WAS THERE! 

• Members
1 hour ago, Fun4her +me! said:

Sorry about the misunderstanding, but you know what you like and want and I'm not that type of guy! You want a more forceful take charge type of man, I tried that and it didn't work! My wife wants out of our marriage and it is simple as that, but she knows without my money she can't move to her dream retirement state - Hawaii!  My wife is  going to have to make a decision about that, because I want to move back to Florida! Florida has a law in the books " If you and your spouse do not have sex within a year it is grounds for divorce!"  My wife also knows this and does not want to move to Fl. Florida is also the only state fighting against our Liberal Ass Wipes in Washington on some the B.S.  they're trying to shove  down our throats and it is not a big cock!

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

• Members

There's an interesting read here on TT about sucking clit. Not licking but actually sucking. I'm going to have to give a couple of those ideas a try. See how it takes my wife over the top

• Members

What a hunk in the video! I wish he was eating me.☀️

• Like 1

• Members
3 hours ago, Lonely and divorced said:

What a hunk in the video! I wish he was eating me.☀️

I may not be a hunk, but I sure love to eat pussy and pretty good at it to say the least! All I ask is to guide me I mean tongue in the right direction!

• Like 1

• Members
On 5/31/2022 at 12:22 AM, Fun4her +me! said:

marka09 you would have loved sucking my ex-wife's pussy since it was the freshest smelling and sweetest tasting pussy I had ever cum across except for 1 major detail which I didn't find out till later on in our marriage, she had an STD from screwing around on me! I never knew at the time why my ex would not let me bring her to crashing orgasm using my oral skills, except for telling me I'd expect a BJ for going down her and pleasuring her! Never the less I caught her STD through having intercourse and using a certain medication for another problem I started having which caused this STD to flare up! When I discussed this problem with my Urologist the type of STD I had was very contagious and I told him my ex-wife had the same STD and passed it on to me and if it weren't for a specific med. I had to take, I'd never known I was a carrier of this STD! I had a wife that any man would love to go down on and she had to go and mess it all up by having unprotected sex with a guy who had this STD also!

Yeah, STDs are a problem with any oral sex.  I know a few people who got Herpes that way.  Did she have it from before the marriage or after? The first time I fully ate a pussy was my wife on our first date (our first date was when I was on R&R from VietNam).  She had never had a guy eat her and only had been with 2 other guys in her 20 years of life.  Back in those days it wasn't like it is now.  Since then, it's her go to comfort and release.  Yes, she gets off when we fuck, but she enjoys my enjoyment of eating her.   I've perfected the technique to a point, that others that I've been with, have said it's the best they have ever had.  I love giving pleasure that way.  

• Members
2 hours ago, marka09 said:

Yeah, STDs are a problem with any oral sex.  I know a few people who got Herpes that way.  Did she have it from before the marriage or after? The first time I fully ate a pussy was my wife on our first date (our first date was when I was on R&R from VietNam).  She had never had a guy eat her and only had been with 2 other guys in her 20 years of life.  Back in those days it wasn't like it is now.  Since then, it's her go to comfort and release.  Yes, she gets off when we fuck, but she enjoys my enjoyment of eating her.   I've perfected the technique to a point, that others that I've been with, have said it's the best they have ever had.  I love giving pleasure that way.  

My ex got it before we were married, but didn't tell me till after we were married when she had an Herpes outbreak two yrs. later! My ex told me she was only contagious during an outbreak found out that was a big lie! Herpes is contagious at anytime and is now the most common STD and almost 85 Million people in America have Herpes according to my V.A. dr. also my Urologist! (Desert Storm Vet.  and I SALUTE YOU in my book all Vietnam Vets. are my HEROES since I got some training from the Best @ Ft. Lewis, Wa.) Your White Blood Cells keep Herpes at bay, but you take any medicine especially Prednosone (Steroids) that lowers your White Blood Cell  Count and then a nasty looking sore shows up on your body and only time is the cure when your White Blood Cell Count increases again! My current doctor believes my current wife is also a carrier since we've been married 17 going on 18 years, but so far no outbreak! I told my wife as long as her White Blood Cell is high she won't show any infection! This may sound strange, the first time my wife and I had sex my cum never leaked back out even after cleaning up in front of me no tell tale signs of semen ever showed up! Her body completely absorbed it (her tubes were tied @ 21 yrs. old) and when my wife  asked her family doctor about it and he even said he couldn't explain that one! What is freaky we now know what the other is thinking before we even discuss it, especially when I make dinner and it is just not coincidence it happens a lot on other things as well!

• Like 1