Official Community Forums Home

• Members
On 9/26/2018 at 6:03 PM, outdors1 said:

Loyalty,

Some women just don't orgasm from straight oral. Have you had it combined with some vaginal penetration with a toy and with fingers?  And have you had it with anyone you were really comfortable with? If you aren't really relaxed and just letting your body enjoy it and allow the orgasm to happen, it might be a challenge as well.  I've been with a few women who didn't mind it but it wasn't how they preferred to orgasm, they wanted to feel a cock inside and have their clit stimulated to orgasm.

But, I'd love the chance too try to make you orgasm  orally! 😉

Mmm a Cum challenge..

Id surrender & say lick me please🔥

• Like 1

• Members
On 7/22/2020 at 5:51 PM, Dannyk said:

I am crazy about my wife’s pussy! We never wear clothes except if we are going off or if we have guests. My wife keeps her pussy baby smooth and clean shaven! Sometimes she asks me to shave it for her. I usually have to take a few breaks and nibble on it ! There’s nothing like cuming home and finding my wife in the bed with her legs spread and that beautiful glory hole open and her clit swollen. There is always a delicious scent in the air. Her pussy just smells delectable! That scent drives me crazy!I love to dive right in to that thing and tear it up! I bite on her lips and clit and pull on It and lap those love juices up! She always returns the favor on me. I am just a nut over her pussy and could eat it 24 hours a day! 

DITTO

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • Members

Damm. Your wife is very lucky indeed. I would Love to be eaten as many times as you wanted to.Sweet, sweet indeed.

• Members
On 4/17/2016 at 11:02 AM, Disconnect45 said:

I think I am addicted to licking pussy, no really, its all I think about. My woman has been enjoying the benefits of my dilema and she actually runs away at times because if I touch her in any way my mouth ends up on the lips, which she loves but maybe its too much?

Recently I started posting ads in various locations with little success except for spammers trying to sell something. The funny part is I am not looking for anything in return, but of course I would not turn it away.

Basically I just like the look when the woman is in ecstasy! Do I need some help here, if not, any volunteers?

pussy.jpg

Seeing a woman in ecstacy is one of the best parts for me. No, you are fine. No help needed.

• 2 months later...
  • Members
On 8/1/2016 at 11:39 AM, Kinkster said:

:) A slurp, or lick, is more technically correct as a description, not that it matters.

No shortage of euphemisms to describe it. We can all pick the ones we like!

:lol: 

Pussy is a pretty hot word on its own. But combined with “sucking” and “licking”? I’m ready for my close up, Mr. DeMille. 😉

• Like 2

• Members
On 11/3/2019 at 3:21 PM, Haywood25 said:

I’m a guy who wants to suck on that pussy and play with the asshole before your mouth even reaches my cock

I love it when I’m having my pussy sucked and you just circle around my asshole. Usually makes me squirt. 

• Like 2

• Members
On 7/22/2020 at 7:51 PM, Starving said:

I am crazy about my wife’s pussy! We never wear clothes except if we are going off or if we have guests. My wife keeps her pussy baby smooth and clean shaven! Sometimes she asks me to shave it for her. I usually have to take a few breaks and nibble on it ! There’s nothing like cuming home and finding my wife in the bed with her legs spread and that beautiful glory hole open and her clit swollen. There is always a delicious scent in the air. Her pussy just smells delectable! That scent drives me crazy!I love to dive right in to that thing and tear it up! I bite on her lips and clit and pull on It and lap those love juices up! She always returns the favor on me. I am just a nut over her pussy and could eat it 24 hours a day! 

I dated a guy who shaved my pussy for me. It was incredibly hot! Then he took her for a spin.  I came so hard from the whole experience. His tongue was magical enough on its own, much less after all the stimulation of the shaving. I keep that memory front and center in my “spank bank”

• Like 1

• Members
16 minutes ago, Starving said:

Hey Katie I also shave my wife and it drives her wild. She gets so wet and I hurry up and dive right in. She is so worked up that it just takes a few flicks of my tongue 👅 and she cums like crazy several times and begs me to stop because she can’t take it anymore 😃

Sounds like a perfect way to end the day! Love when my pussy is well cared. 

• Members
On 9/26/2018 at 6:03 PM, outdors1 said:

Loyalty,

Some women just don't orgasm from straight oral. Have you had it combined with some vaginal penetration with a toy and with fingers?  And have you had it with anyone you were really comfortable with? If you aren't really relaxed and just letting your body enjoy it and allow the orgasm to happen, it might be a challenge as well.  I've been with a few women who didn't mind it but it wasn't how they preferred to orgasm, they wanted to feel a cock inside and have their clit stimulated to orgasm.

But, I'd love the chance too try to make you orgasm  orally! 😉

It’s hard for me to come from oral. It takes me while because I get nervous. Nervous that he is only licking my pussy because he feels like he has to or that I am taking too long and he is bored or just done. I have to really concentrate on staying out of my own head. I need my husband to talk to me, ask me sexy questions so I can focus on what he is going not on my silly worries. Is that weird??

• Like 1

• Members

Going down on my wife instantly gets me hard. I love to suck ,lick and savor her incredible, soft, wet, and smoothe lips and tease her clit while lightly sucking and nibbling.

• Like 3

• Members

We have gaps of a month sometimes between fucking. When we do , I am always sexually, and emotionally into her, often leading me to make animalistic grunts, thrusts,etc., which does not go unnoticed. Wife loves when I am in that frenzied state.

• Members
6 hours ago, Jennifer01 said:

I know EXACTLY what you mean.  Enthusiasm and sincerity means so much.  If I can tell he's just going through the motions (which is TYPICAL), I don't get much from it either.  That is exactly why when I perform oral sex (or any sexual act) on a guy, I make sure he knows I am having the time of my life (which I AM!), and do it with passion and intensity. 

If you don't enjoy sex, then do something else like read a book.  Don't pretend!

Thats exactly it! I don’t want to keep having to redirect. Listen and feel my body, and my pleasure level, and adjust accordingly. There is so much that I do when giving head that does nothing for me but makes my husband go wild! And when he’s turned on, I get turned on. 

• Like 2

• Members
6 hours ago, Sdffm3 said:

We have gaps of a month sometimes between fucking. When we do , I am always sexually, and emotionally into her, often leading me to make animalistic grunts, thrusts,etc., which does not go unnoticed. Wife loves when I am in that frenzied state.

The gaps are the worst! But it’s fun to make up for lost time. 😉 I’m hoping to do so tonight. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
On 5/14/2022 at 1:30 PM, Sdffm3 said:

Sounds like filling in the gaps is pretty hot. 

• Members
On 5/14/2022 at 1:08 PM, Sdffm3 said:

Going down on my wife instantly gets me hard. I love to suck ,lick and savor her incredible, soft, wet, and smoothe lips and tease her clit while lightly sucking and nibbling.

If she ever needs a stand in, I volunteer as tribute! 

• Like 2

• Members

one of the best things you can do for your woman while your licking her out rub your dick at the same time and cum together

• Like 1

• Members

Please someone I will fly across the world if I could meet up with a man that loves eating pussy.  I have a beautiful clean pussy that would love this attention.  Why can’t I meet a man addicted to this.  OMG I would never get enough.

• Like 6

• Members

Welcome @Loneysexywomanwelcome to the forum. Hope you can find somebody that would eat your pussy for you. I can't imagine that you wouldn't. Hearing the way you describe your pussy my tongue is ready to lick and insert and make you come. Can't wait to see  what that beautiful clean shaved pussy looks like

• Members
2 hours ago, Loneysexywoman said:

Please someone I will fly across the world if I could meet up with a man that loves eating pussy.  I have a beautiful clean pussy that would love this attention.  Why can’t I meet a man addicted to this.  OMG I would never get enough.

I wish I could help you with that request but being married, we would have a little problem arranging it

• Members
On 4/17/2016 at 10:02 AM, Disconnect45 said:

I think I am addicted to licking pussy, no really, its all I think about. My woman has been enjoying the benefits of my dilema and she actually runs away at times because if I touch her in any way my mouth ends up on the lips, which she loves but maybe its too much?

Recently I started posting ads in various locations with little success except for spammers trying to sell something. The funny part is I am not looking for anything in return, but of course I would not turn it away.

Basically I just like the look when the woman is in ecstasy! Do I need some help here, if not, any volunteers?

pussy.jpg

38 minutes ago, tiger48 said:

I wish I could help you with that request but being married, we would have a little problem arranging it

39 minutes ago, tiger48 said:

• Members
3 hours ago, Loneysexywoman said:

I absolutely love eating pussy