Official Community Forums Home

Clit piercing

msnow

• Members

Clit or hood?

• Members

Hey msnow,

I have this piercing. It  took me a few months to completely heal, but it did not affect my daily routines! I have found no cons in the 6 years that I've had it. Please let me know if you have any questions or message me!

• Like 2

• Members

Exactly what she said :-) 

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members
On 5/10/2016 at 10:42 AM, tootimidDeana said:

Hey msnow,

I have this piercing. It  took me a few months to completely heal, but it did not affect my daily routines! I have found no cons in the 6 years that I've had it. Please let me know if you have any questions or message me!

So am I to understand several of you have a pierced clit?? I don't know........anyone come within 10 feet of me with something sharp aimed at my dick they ain't gonna like my response. NO WAY HOSEA

• Members

I met an extremely HOT Domme I'm not sure probly in 2011 at a nightclub who had a pierced clit. Plus her nipples ears belly button. 16 or 18 IIRC. And TATS. She was a Hottie and a half:kiss:Blonde and blue wearing ALL BLACK right down to her high black leather boots with a nice heel. I read sumpin bout meeting wimmin in Mens Health a couple of days earlier. I tried it and IT WORKED. For the next 4 or 5 hours I was one ecstatic mofo. We went out for a smoke and she showed me most of her tats and piercings. She showed me her pride and joy her Supergirl tat on her right hip. At closing time I pulled out all my tricks to convince her she should allow me to folllow her home to no avail. I watched her walk up the street until she was lost to my sight. The following week on the same night as the week before I went back to the same club searching for her but alas...she wasn't there. That's OK. She gave me a most memorable evening of dancing necking and exploration. Plus she told me her name which was LANA which reversed she said is ANAL. 

I'll be carrying that around in my head for the rest of my life. Wouldn't have it any other way.

HUA